Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea threatens military action

DarkHunter

A few hours ago North Korea blew up a joint liaison office at Kaesong and is threatening to move the North Korean army into the DMZ among various other threats of military action against South Korea.  The reason for all of this from North Korea seems to be North Korea not being particularly happy about North Korean defectors using balloons to drop leaflets into North Korea talking about human rights and criticizing Kim Jung Un.  There may also be an attempt to exort financial aid from South Korea going on as the economic situation in North Korea is significantly worse then it has been in a long time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-liaison-office-kaesong-explosion-demolish-dmz/2020/06/16/7c7a2dc0-af9d-11ea-98b5-279a6479a1e4_story.html?outputType=amp

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

A few hours ago North Korea blew up a joint liaison office at Kaesong and is threatening to move the North Korean army into the DMZ among various other threats of military action against South Korea.  The reason for all of this from North Korea seems to be North Korea not being particularly happy about North Korean defectors using balloons to drop leaflets into North Korea talking about human rights and criticizing Kim Jung Un.  There may also be an attempt to exort financial aid from South Korea going on as the economic situation in North Korea is significantly worse then it has been in a long time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-liaison-office-kaesong-explosion-demolish-dmz/2020/06/16/7c7a2dc0-af9d-11ea-98b5-279a6479a1e4_story.html?outputType=amp

Its ok, it was an old building anyway, I saw this on the news this morning here in Korea. The North Koreans become butt hurt very easily, the South Koreans have been sending a large number of propaganda balloons over the boarder lately, and they have been letting a large number of North Korean defectors enter South Korea. So Kim's sister has her panties in a bunch and she is making threats, no big deal, something happens here every day. I lived here from 2013 to 2019, went back to the States for around 5 months and came back here in April 2020, so honestly after all the Missiles, and the blowing up South Korean troops with Boobie Traps, this is really nothing. 

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So NK retaliates against the south by blowing up one of its own buildings. :wacko: I find it interesting that Miss Jung Un is increasingly the face of NK. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Its ok, it was an old building anyway, I saw this on the news this morning here in Korea. The North Koreans become butt hurt very easily, the South Koreans have been sending a large number of propaganda balloons over the boarder lately, and they have been letting a large number of North Korean defectors enter South Korea. So Kim's sister has her panties in a bunch and she is making threats, no big deal, something happens here every day. I lived here from 2013 to 2019, went back to the States for around 5 months and came back here in April 2020, so honestly after all the Missiles, and the blowing up South Korean troops with Boobie Traps, this is really nothing. 

Hoping the North's people realize the 2 idiots don't have any Tianming is like hoping the Mormons realize Joseph Smith made it up. They are that brainwashed.

Folks in the South just better hope one of his p***ing contest missiles don't hit Japan because Abe isn't going to give a damn how many Southern Hanguk are killed by his rockets.  

• Like 4

They are making threat all the time.They cry wolf so much that nobody know if they are making real threat or not, i'm pretty sure that the response time to a real attack will be slower because of that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

They are making threat all the time.They cry wolf so much that nobody know if they are making real threat or not, i'm pretty sure that the response time to a real attack will be slower because of that.

If the north ever go that far then a couple of minutes delay won't help them much.  Seoul will be nearly obliterated, I guess, but the north will be at its end, well and truly.  If they actually use a nuke, that entire area will be a quiet neighborhood for a long, long time. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

Well, the truth of the matter is simple, like you said it is a case of the little North Korean whos cries Wolf. Here in Korea even when they are firing Missiles every other week, the Korean People just carried on like nothing was happening. What most people don't understand is the Korean People have been living with that threat for 67 year's, so until the artillery is falling, things will continue just like normal with no interruption of their daily lives. Another thing that is greatly overlooked is the terrain of this country, its mainly mountains and there are in many cases only a single passage from valley to valley. These passes are strongly defended, and they are also wired with explosives and ready to blow up 24 hour's a day, 365 days per year. As far as the response time is concerned, the South Korean Military is on alert again 24 hour's a day, 365 days per year, here they have no problem with keeping a standing Military, service is mandatory when South Korean teens reach 18 years old. They initially serve two years mandatory service, and then they are still members of the reserve forces for another 5 years.  Also never forget South Korea is Armed to the Teeth with latest US Weapons and technology. The North Koreans on the other hand do have a lot of equipment, but it's out dated, cast off Soviet and Chinese crap that in many cases is at least 40 years or more old, which in no way compares to the South Korean Arsenal. You see it is important to remember that more isn't always better, especially in this case. I mean what would you rather have, 5000 artillery pieces that can only be used for area bombardment, or 2000 artillery pieces that are GPS guided and when they return counter battery fire they don't miss? This is the real situation here, so while it isn't often talked about, South Korea has Teeth, and they are no push over, they are very Patriotic and they will do anything it takes to protect their country and their way of life. The North Korean Slaves on the other hand, certainly do not have the same incentive, win or lose they are still nothing but slaves.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Piney said:

Hoping the North's people realize the 2 idiots don't have any Tianming is like hoping the Mormons realize Joseph Smith made it up. They are that brainwashed.

Folks in the South just better hope one of his p***ing contest missiles don't hit Japan because Abe isn't going to give a damn how many Southern Hanguk are killed by his rockets.  

Today, if the North were attack, the Japanese even with the current discourse with South Korea would support them with everything they need, form soldiers to everything else. because the Japanese realize that if the North wins, it would not stop there, and they would be next. So I don't think there is any major concern about what Abe will do, the bid concern is what China may do when the North gets its ass kicked.

Peace

• Like 2

9 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

So NK retaliates against the south by blowing up one of its own buildings. :wacko: I find it interesting that Miss Jung Un is increasingly the face of NK. 

I don't find it that interesting at all, Fat little Kim isn't in good health, and he hasn't been for the last 4 or 5 years. If he dies, it appears she may take power, and these little exercises are designed to prepare her for that position. As far as blowing up their own building, it kinda like the riots in the US, the idiots don't realize that destroying things in North Korea doesn't hurt anyone but themselves.:D

Peace

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Today, if the North were attack, the Japanese even with the current discourse with South Korea would support them with everything they need, form soldiers to everything else. because the Japanese realize that if the North wins, it would not stop there, and they would be next. So I don't think there is any major concern about what Abe will do, the bid concern is what China may do when the North gets its ass kicked.

Peace

China would let the North get smashed rather than ruin some good trade commodities. The only thing the North was to them is a buffer state and they outlived their usefulness. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

China would let the North get smashed rather than ruin some good trade commodities. The only thing the North was to them is a buffer state and they outlived their usefulness. 

Yea I think your right, that certainly makes sense.

Peace Bro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yea I think your right, that certainly makes sense.

China, Korea and Japan might not get along that well but all of us Zen Keepers do, and we talk. 

Remember we aren't loyal to any state. Just humanity itself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Piney said:

China, Korea and Japan might not get along that well but all of us Zen Keepers do, and we talk. 

Trust me, I understand that better than 99% of Americans, and the Buddhist Monk who is my teacher, has recently told me the same thing.

Thanks for sharing Bro

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His sister who doesn't get much food is the one rattling the sabre here.  I think with little fat's health scare, they realized their sick family might lose power if they don't determine succession order.  So this is her audition for next evil cult leader.  they will probably tell their people she stared down the west just like dear old grand dad.  It's all for domestic consumption. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, micahc said:

His sister who doesn't get much food is the one rattling the sabre here.  I think with little fat's health scare, they realized their sick family might lose power if they don't determine succession order.  So this is her audition for next evil cult leader.  they will probably tell their people she stared down the west just like dear old grand dad.  It's all for domestic consumption. 

Your on target for sure but, the reason she is so skinny  is because her health isn't good either, according to South Korean News, that I watch here every day, she is actually suffers from Anorexia and it is easy to believe it by just looking at her.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your on target for sure but, the reason she is so skinny  is because her health isn't good either, according to South Korean News, that I watch here every day, she is actually suffers from Anorexia and it is easy to believe it by just looking at her.

Peace

You just know she's a scewball coming from that family. :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

That is the best news I have had today.

• Thanks 2

Not so special, my fellow citizen angered at DPRK. We invested more than 100,000,000 dollars on that site.

But DPRK blew away! They waste and demolish their property while their people are starving.

• Like 1

Our Country fellow citizen's blood tax for peace vanished away....

I will gather our fellow citizen and criticize DPRK, about their irresponsible action.

I don't scare at nuclear, war, my death.

I just fight for freedom of DPRK.

• Like 1