Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman finds a 23-year-old note in her wall

Still Waters

A woman is going viral after sharing the decades-old letter she discovered hidden within her wallpaper.

Charlotte Morrison, who lives in London, posted her strange finding to Facebook on June 8, leading to more than 14,000 shares and a conversation with the note's author.

"So decided to strip all the wallpaper layers finally in the front room," Morrison wrote.

The letter, which is dated December 21, 1997, was apparently written by a man named "Jon," who decided to leave some helpful advice to any potential future occupants of his house.

The saga didn't stop there either. Thanks to the post going viral, Morrison managed to track down the real Jon.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-found-23-old-note-110600920.html

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

A woman is going viral after sharing the decades-old letter she discovered hidden within her wallpaper.

The letter, which is dated December 21, 1997, 

1997? Thats nothing! 

My boats service book is older than that. It is filled with tips and advise too from the 1st owner.

When someone usual says decades old, I generally think 50 years +, not  23 years! :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Where our family lived, I wrote a poem on the wall, shortly before it was papered over.

I wonder if it will go viral one day!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, acute said:

Where our family lived, I wrote a poem on the wall, shortly before it was papered over.

I wonder if it will go viral one day!

There once was a man from Nantucket, who's......

• Haha 1