Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can cow or koala pose a threat to earth

Damien99

5 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

can they be a threat to earth?

NO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Waspie_Dwarf said:

NO.

What exactly is it and can we still see the explosion reading havec around the universe ?

6 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

what are they

Read the link.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Read the link.

I read and don’t understand it that’s why I am asking 

3 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

What exactly is it and can we still see the explosion reading havec around the universe ?

Read the link, it tells you what it is

Why do you expect others to do the work for you? Why are you too lazy to do your own research.

You have started thread after thread asking, "what's this?" or saying, "I'm confused". In that time you have learnt nothing. The thing you really don't grasp is that space is big and these things are along way away. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp and yet you have failed to grasp it.

You and get yourself a book on astronomy for beginners. Read it. Then come back and ask simple questions about basic astronomy.

The truth is that your knowledge is so poor that you never understand the answers people give you anyway.

• Thanks 1

The only reason I asked is because this article said the following

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/06/massive-explosion-of-unknown-origin-rips-through-neighboring-galaxy-at-incredible-speed/

The event currently has 18 telescopes from around the world pointed at it, which is the largest number of concurrent observations of any celestial event reported to the Astronomer’s Telegram, according to the site’s editor-in-chief. Scientists say that they should have more information about the cosmic cow in the next few days. If you never hear about it again, that’s probably the time to start worrying.

20 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

This is a woocrap site loaded with bad information and Sequoyah Kennedy is not a scientist. He's a lying lunatic. 

• Like 2

Just now, Piney said:

This is a woocrap site loaded with bad information and Sequoyah Kennedy is not a scientist. He's a lying lunatic. 

Really

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Good thing I read past the title. Here I was thing about killer cows and kaiju koalas.

Same lol.

I'm quite dissapointed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Damien99 said:

Really

That site is loaded with misinformation........and to change your name to Sequoyah is disrespectful and wrong on so many levels.

Here's the another lunatic who contribute to this car crash of a site.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nick_Redfern

• Like 1

The three Fast Blue Optical Transients being discussed range in distance from 200 million to 3.4 billion light years. Even if they are 100 times as powerful as an ordinary supernova, as was reported in one instance, they are still far too distant to do us any harm. A supernova may be harmful at a distance of about 50 light years. Using the inverse square law, which governs the strength of radiation at distance, this should make an FBOT energy emission dangerous up to just about 500 light years.  There, problem solved! Relax Damien, really.:yes: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Good thing I read past the title. Here I was thing about killer cows and kaiju koalas.

I thought it was about the methane released by cow (and I guess koala) farts contributing to global warming. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I first thought of THIS:

image.jpeg.4b952dbcaf2382e65ca8a6d8f69889d4.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The fact Damien does not understand it anyway, they might as well be. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Read the link.

Speaking of blunt. I'm going to roll one. :P

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 2

I thought this was going to be about cow farts. *leaves disappointed*

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...