Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nuclear explosions on Mars

Not Invented Here

14 hours ago, M-Albion said:

So you think Mars is red, OK, can you prove it, or must we believe all the stories and red color photos..?

Mars is no more red than a red Indian is red.   WXFlzk.png

Then could you please explain why Mars has been called the Red Planet since Roman times?

13 hours ago, M-Albion said:

Stereo, Mars has areas or regions which are covered in red oxidation and tints the planet looking up from Earth, along the lines of Earth has thousands of square miles of green foliage, but we don't call our planet GREEN do we.

So Stereo (and others) you are missing my point once again. The word "RED" is propagated into the psyche of the human mind, which then allows the PTB to cover up the evidence on the surface. The color red has a remarkable way of concealing as is "flattens" and "red washes" everything, nothing stands out, the surface at close range "submerges" any sense of depth of field.

This is why the agency's have spent millions on making sure the camera's both above and on the surface, have stereo camera's on board. But you, like most others do not have anaglyph glasses. With respect, you and all others (I'm generalizing here) will only be convinced that the planet is RED, somewhat like, looking up at the sky from the bottom of a swimming pool.

If you want visual proof, then invest in a pair of 3D glasses....they're cheap enough! 

And of course you won't. :st

Or you could go along to your local astronomy club and look at Mars through a telescope?

13 hours ago, M-Albion said:

You have got to be kidding me! First up, the image is orange not red. So a name adjustment if you want to use the example above.

Seriously guy, you believe the above is exactly what Mars look's like?

OK, I'm going to give you some credit here. At least you had enough courage to "show" what you think Mars look like, two thumbs up!

With respect, I think this is a most excellent time to exemplify what people have been sucked into. Landing on Google earth and frantically searching to find evidence of what your mind (or someone) has be telling you since birth.

NOBODY like's to believe think, they have been duped...kinda like experiencing cognitive dissonance but on steroids.

LOL! I think you nailed us.

Or, as mentioned earlier, you could acknowledge the antiquity of the term Red Planet?

And, as mentioned earlier, look through a telescope yourself at Mars. Or are you going to provide some explanation as to why you won't do that?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Peter, here's your RED PLANET MYTH for ya,

And "Joe Pub" gets this crap pumped into them monthly. "A nice big RED planet, just like we said it was" Nothing but horse dung!

2Pqha2.png

And when we look through a telescope, what do we get?

2PoLnZ.png

Y4xIOl.jpg

Looks to me as though there are huge regions which appear dark almost moss green, for sure not "Red"

History has chosen to say red, only because from earth, the small spec in the night sky, to the human eye looks slightly pinkish compared to the other celestial bodies.

No, not red at all, it's just a perpetual myth handed down through the ages. The color red comes in very handy though to give the image below credibility.

"With we need False Color" for some trumped up reason, all bull!

1gNo8E.jpg

It's hard to let go of;  it's "RED, DEAD and it's ALL your HEAD!" Ask anyone on the street, ALL will claim; "Mars is the RED planet!"

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, M-Albion said:

Peter, here's your RED PLANET MYTH for ya,

And "Joe Pub" gets this crap pumped into them monthly. "A nice big RED planet, just like we said it was" Nothing but horse dung!

And when we look through a telescope, what do we get?

Looks to me as though there are huge regions which appear dark almost moss green, for sure not "Red"

History has chosen to say red, only because from earth, the small spec in the night sky, to the human eye looks slightly pinkish compared to the other celestial bodies.

No, not red at all, it's just a perpetual myth handed down through the ages. The color red comes in very handy though to give the image below credibility.

"With we need False Color" for some trumped up reason, all bull!

It's hard to let go of;  it's "RED, DEAD and it's ALL your HEAD!" Ask anyone on the street, ALL will claim; "Mars is the RED planet!"

Again, the planet is red and posting photos which are not labeled as to HOW the photo was taken is of little use.

That has been explicitly presented to you in this thread.

We need the instrument and when the photo was taken as well as any postprocessing done to the image.

Your mindless fallback is that a pictures worth a thousand words. Mindless slogan.

If you have anything of value to say then post some scientific literature on the subject as others have done to show how clueless you are.

And see if you can use someone other than a person with ideas shown to be false such as Flandern.

Here are two articles telling us about conditions on Mars not based on clueless baloney.

https://www.universetoday.com/22580/why-is-mars-red/

http://serious-science.org/what-color-is-the-sky-on-mars-7310

• Thanks 1

You may have noticed that fiery-orange-hued, beacon-like star rising in the eastern evening sky—the planet Mars. No better time exists than now to get close and personal with the red planet.

Mars is RED

I have been procrastinating painting two upstairs outside walls, nothing more boring than watching paint dry, except someone tying to convince me mars isnt red and lizards and monkeys live there...im.out.

Edited by the13bats

But if you look closely at the surface of Mars, you’ll see that it can actually be many different colours. Some regions appear bright orange, while others look more brown or even black. But if you average everything out, you get Mars’ familiar red colour.

https://www.universetoday.com/22580/why-is-mars-red/

As we have pointed out, the assignment of a color is based on a measure of the light coming from an object. The Sun is a yellow-white. Is the Sun yellow or white or orange or red? Depends on the viewing circumstances. Depends on the sensor measuring the Sun. Depends on many factors. But in general the Sun appears yellowish from Earth. The reason for that is the scattering of the optical portion of the spectrum is not uniform, but dependent on the frequency of the photons passing through the atmosphere.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Holy hell, dude :lol: I have seen some serious nonsense in my days...

If this childish slush is what it takes to see crocks on Mars... Forgive me if I get off your Woo woo train at the next stop.

Yes yes, of course you have Hazzard. Perhaps if you open your eyes, you might see something, nah, on second thoughts, stay closed.

Denial can be your best friend.

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Mars is RED

I have been procrastinating painting two upstairs outside walls, nothing more boring than watching paint dry, except someone tying to convince me mars isnt red and lizards and monkeys live there...im.out.

You're a funny guy Batman, I'm rolling on the floor with laughter.

Please please come back, don't go away, I want more funnies....please?

Given that this thread appears to have descended into trolling, despite my previous warning, there's little point keeping this going.

Closed.

• Thanks 5

• The topic was locked