Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Predictions of post electoral behavior.

and-then

I'll start this off by making a couple of predictions.

In the case of a Trump re-election, we will see continued escalation by the Left including violence in Democrat controlled urban areas.  Those on the Left will become increasingly unhinged and willing to burn it all down rather than admit the majority voted against their choice for the future

If Biden is elected, no riots or general chaos.  I believe we'll see a movement that will lead to secession by many states and Trump may well lead the efforts.  At a minimum, we'll see efforts at the state level to codify resistance to unconstitutional weakening of 2A.  

The media 5th column has managed to so divide us that it isn't going to matter so much who wins.  The Left have escalated their efforts to remove Trump for 4 years and they'll not stop if he's re-elected.  As a result of this, the Right will resist against allowing Biden any respect or legislative win.  Biden will use his executive authority to reimpose as many business crippling EPA regulations as possible while allowing other special interest groups to create unconstitutional law through regulatory action.

The resulting economic damage will be attributed to Trump and the mindless minions of the Left will lap it up with relish.  Meanwhile, the wealthy will secure their wealth offshore and wait until the Progs are out of power again.  There will be RECORD poverty and dependence on government benefits.  

The unknowable will be the reaction by the Right.  

Those are MY predictions.  Feel free to make your own :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think there will be blood. 
When is the only question. 
A Trump win? Within days. 
A Biden win? Within weeks or months once everyone realises he’s a stump tortoise and won’t change anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

A Trump win? Within days. 

It will begin in HOURS.  

The Right will not engage in violence unless Biden's crew begin to use executive orders to seriously weaken 2A.  Other than that, I expect the response from the Right to be localized action within states to send a clear message that the "Supremacy Clause" has been de facto abandoned.  When one party indulges in nullification, they can expect it to be returned to them.

• Like 3

And here i go being very politically ignorant,

I recall epic loud scary threats if obama won, and nothing, perhaps a few little things that i dont recall,

If trump wins not much will really change, hes made a mess, he might can try to at least fix china and NK relations but it will just be business as usually one trump blunder after another. His mess will just keep getting worse.

If joey wins i assume he will have to flex his new power and do dumb **** like the CEOs who took over and did epic blunders like new coke, crystal coke and booting the taco bell rat dog mascot,  unlike trump joey will listen to folks who know more than him or just offer good ideas hes not the selfcentered ego maniac trump is,

And i also sadly do not believe healthwise either has 4 years in them, both show very real symptoms of cognitive decline, yeah, brain issues, trumps also obese and in pretty bad physical shape, joe seens ready for a stroke.

I also do not see trump leaving stately or with any dignity, i believe no matter how bad he is beaten he will say he was cheated, hell even when he won he said he was cheated,

I believe that its likey the new guy will get sworn in with trump p***ing and moaning about it, then when hes no longer potus just an interloper he will push it to perhaps having to be taken out baby tantrum style, i hope not but i see how he is, i could see him making a call to his fans to support him, but most wont, not worth their lives and their families lives.

And after trump looses very quickly republicans will say " trump who? " then trump will be so darn busy fighting endless legal issues he wont have time for much or anything else, not even golf or affairs with sex trade workers 

However at this moment i wont place a % but i think trump because many get 4 more will win 2020 but just barely, my thoughts change daily.

• Like 5

Well, the most desirable result, according to these speculations, would see to be Uncle Joe getting elected, since I really do think the only way for any long-term peace or stability would be for the fervently Democratic states, or even, and preferably, cities to declare independence and go off on their own, and what they want to do after that is entirely up to them. 

If Trump wins George Orwell 1984 gets pushed back. If Biden wins it gets pushed forward.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My prediction is that Trump won't make it to election night. Health reasons. I've always been a sucker for longshots with big odds. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I think there will be blood. 
When is the only question. 

Yes. You may just be right.  It's not looking good at this stage.  Far too chaotic all round.

56 minutes ago, and then said:

It will begin in HOURS. 

That's probably a more likely prediction of the timeline sadly.

46 minutes ago, the13bats said:

However at this moment i wont place a % but i think trump because many get 4 more will win 2020 but just barely, my thoughts change daily.

I keep changing my mind too Batty.  It's so crazy right now, it's anyone's game imho.

35 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

My prediction is that Trump won't make it to election night. Health reasons. I've always been a sucker for longshots with big odds. 

Funnily enough Hank, I got a laugh at your post because I've read quite a few theories on Trump losing but but then he refuses to leave the Whitehouse at all as he will believe the Dems committed fraudulent voting.  I'll just relay a few here. 

Then I've read where Biden announces very late in the piece that his running mate will be none other than Hillary.   The Dems will win the popular vote yet again, also committing voter fraud with a bunch of deceased people and illegal alien registered voters because Trump failed to ensure voter ID was put into action prior to the election. Biden gets Hillary into the Whitehouse as he steps down just under 12 months after getting into Office due to health reasons.  Hillary steps in where she wanted to be in 2016 in her rightful position.  

If Trump wins, the Dems will lose their mind.  More groups like ANTIFA will rise up and the USA will inevitably descend into civil war. Except this time around, the slaughter will be on a scale that will make the last Civil War look like a kindergarten fight.  This will be the fall of the modern USA as the rest of the world knows it.  People will end up forgetting what they were fighting for in the first place and the country will descend into pure chaos of which there is no coming back from.  Millions of men, women and children will die, of all colours.  Nobody will escape what is coming.

Probably a good thing I'm not the least bit psychic but I have a good imagination. ;)   

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I guess as i expected this thread will become just a hateful soapbox to push devision and segregation, very sad.

Anyway,

Im not wishing bad on don or joey, neither are fit to be potus but do you really think don is that bad off,

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Yes. You may just be right.  It's not looking good at this stage.  Far too chaotic all round.

That's probably a more likely prediction of the timeline sadly.

I keep changing my mind too Batty.  It's so crazy right now, it's anyone's game imho.

Funnily enough Hank, I got a laugh at your post because I've read quite a few theories on Trump losing but but then he refuses to leave the Whitehouse at all as he will believe the Dems committed fraudulent voting.  I'll just relay a few here. 

Then I've read where Biden announces very late in the piece that his running mate will be none other than Hillary.   The Dems will win the popular vote yet again, also committing voter fraud with a bunch of deceased people and illegal alien registered voters because Trump failed to ensure voter ID was put into action prior to the election. Biden gets Hillary into the Whitehouse as he steps down just under 12 months after getting into Office due to health reasons.  Hillary steps in where she wanted to be in 2016 in her rightful position.  

If Trump wins, the Dems will lose their mind.  More groups like ANTIFA will rise up and the USA will inevitably descend into civil war. Except this time around, the slaughter will be on a scale that will make the last Civil War look like a kindergarten fight.  This will be the fall of the modern USA as the rest of the world knows it.  People will end up forgetting what they were fighting for in the first place and the country will descend into pure chaos of which there is no coming back from.  Millions of men, women and children will die, of all colours.  Nobody will escape what is coming.

Probably a good thing I'm not the least bit psychic but I have a good imagination. ;)   

While i do find your predictions imaginative it would seem you are saying we are damned no matter who wins.

But to run with imagination, if trump lost to a ticket with hilly he would have a complete and total meltdown, it would be literally him melting into a puddle of orange smelly goo right where he stood,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I guess as i expected this thread will become just a hateful soapbox to push devision and segregation, very sad.

Anyway,

Im not wishing bad on don or joey, neither are fit to be potus but do you really think don is that bad off,

Every indication is that he's deteriorating. Mentally, and physically. The bombshells are going to be dropping fast and furious til Nov. Trump will push as many rallies as he can from now to November. It's going to take a huge toll on him. That's just my opinion based on research over the last three months. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

While i do find your predictions imaginative it would seem you are saying we are damned no matter who wins.

But to run with imagination, if trump lost to a ticket with hilly he would have a complete and total meltdown, it would be literally him melting into a puddle of orange smelly goo right where he stood,

How bout Michelle Obama? Instant heart attack, plus an anurism when Barak gracefully leaps lithley like a panther to embrace his wife passionately in congratulatory kisses. Harlequin romances eat your heart out.:P

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Anyway,

I'm not either. Im just stating what I've been reading on the internet from both Democrat, and Republican doctors concerns. That coupled with his heavy Adderall addiction, plus who knows what else he's getting from Dr. Feel Good are seriously worrying physicians on both sides.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm not either. Im just stating what I've been reading on the internet from both Democrat, and Republican doctors concerns. That coupled with his heavy Adderall addiction, plus who knows what else he's getting from Dr. Feel Good are seriously worrying physicians on both sides.

There is a lot of unknowns there, all that weirdness of him taking quinine for the hell of it, adderall is basically right there with meth, so at his age not good, perhaps he stopped taking adderall, and in withdrawals, maybe hes just a nervious wreck, who knows,

Im not convinced deep down he even wants to win 2020,  but yeah, he will do as many rallies as he can,

I hope both guys live long happy lives, likely politics isnt the best venue for that, seems more stress than its worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

It will begin in HOURS.  

The Right will not engage in violence unless Biden's crew begin to use executive orders to seriously weaken 2A.  Other than that, I expect the response from the Right to be localized action within states to send a clear message that the "Supremacy Clause" has been de facto abandoned.  When one party indulges in nullification, they can expect it to be returned to them.

Oh.. and don't forget.. absolutely every executive order by Biden will be challenged in a 'friendly' court by the Republicans. Ain't payback a b**** ? :D 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There is a lot of unknowns there, all that weirdness of him taking quinine for the hell of it, adderall is basically right there with meth, so at his age not good, perhaps he stopped taking adderall, and in withdrawals, maybe hes just a nervious wreck, who knows,

Im not convinced deep down he even wants to win 2020,  but yeah, he will do as many rallies as he can,

I hope both guys live long happy lives, likely politics isnt the best venue for that, seems more stress than its worth.

I really don't think Trump had any idea what he was getting into. He seems genuinely shocked whenever he doesn't get his own way. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh.. and don't forget.. absolutely every executive order by Biden will be challenged in a 'friendly' court by the Republicans. Ain't payback a b**** ? :D 

Wont happen. Democrats will own the House, and Senate also. Plus a new Scotus judge or two. Tit for tat.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Punctuation
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I really don't think Trump had any idea what he was getting into. He seems genuinely shocked whenever he doesn't get his own way. 

Likely so, being potus is a very demanding full time job, just because trump slips in 9 holes doesnt really give him a day off, i believe perhaps trump thought he could be potus like he has done everything else in his life but as hard as he has tried and pushed it that just isnt gonna happen, you can putz up being a playboy game show host part of the act, but when you putz up as potus its an incompetent epic fail, he doesnt grasp that, so i dont think it will break his heart if he looses 2020.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Likely so, being potus is a very demanding full time job, just because trump slips in 9 holes doesnt really give him a day off, i believe perhaps trump thought he could be potus like he has done everything else in his life but as hard as he has tried and pushed it that just isnt gonna happen, you can putz up being a playboy game show host part of the act, but when you putz up as potus its an incompetent epic fail, he doesnt grasp that, so i dont think it will break his heart if he looses 2020.

I don't think it would break his heart either, but I also don't think he has a heart in the first place. I suspect it will have a greater effect on his ego than anything else. The man is driven by one thing, Me Me Me and I, his actions have shown this to be true and it is not going to change. But, unlike you I think  the effects will be devastating for him, I don't think he will ever recover from such a loss, and while that is sad, it is also nothing but his own fault.

Peace

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Wont happen. Democrats will own the House, and Senate also. Plus a new Scotus judge or two. Tit for tat.

But they don't own the circuit courts. It only takes ONE 'friendly' judge to suspend an executive order, as we have discovered since 2016. It would take decades to change to composition of the Supreme Court, but even if the Democrats somehow managed that, it takes a year for a case to go through the Supreme Court, during which time Biden would be stymied. He would - in effect - be unable to issue Executive Orders. 

The Democrats delighted in this ploy. Now it could be turned against them, and HOW they will howl ! 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

You know for someone who certainly has no dog in this fight, you really get your jollies off trolling and stirring  the pot.:D It is amazing that people have not caught on to the game your playing, I mean it is so easy to deflect your comments by just not answering them. The only reason I am adding anything to your comments is because I hope others may pay attention and just ignore you, that is the best out come for all concerned.;):lol:

Peace

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know for someone who certainly has no dog in this fight, you really get your jollies off trolling and stirring  the pot.:D It is amazing that people have not caught on to the game your playing, I mean it is so easy to deflect your comments by just not answering them. The only reason I am adding anything to your comments is because I hope others may pay attention and just ignore you, that is the best out come for all concerned.;):lol:

Peace

I responded to posts in the thread. Why is that "trolling" ? 

And you know I am right. The Democrats have sown the wind. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

I responded to posts in the thread. Why is that "trolling" ? 

And you know I am right. The Democrats have sown the wind. 

Settle down, it just easier to admit the truth then to continue on like you are doing!!!:P

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Settle down, it just easier to admit the truth then to continue on like you are doing!!!:P

Peace

The truth ? What "truth" ? What are you babbling about ? 

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked