Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All lives matter

diddyman68

6 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

i don't take the knee for no one,not my queen .

When has The North answered to anyone in London? :whistle:

• Haha 8

16 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

It's not that all lives don't matter, or that black lives matter more, that's not the point. I honestly dislike the verbiage, though. It turned into its own monster. In my opinion, 'Black Lives Matter, Too' would have gone over a little more smoothly. 

Hell who am i kidding? Someone would have to still argued about it. 

Exactly ,black lives are as important as any other race.its not about race ,it's people ,people of different races can have different opinions.if people stopped talking about skin colour,and just refered to them as people,the world would be a better place.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

As for taking the knee,i don't take the knee for no one,not my queen ,my boss ,everyone is equal.i am not subservient to no one.

Taking a knee was not about being subservient to anyone except maybe God.

Taking a knee was a way to show peaceful intentions and for those kneeling, integrity and good will even while protesting what they perceive to be the false veneer of American society.

Of course you guys used to take a knee in the old days for other reasons, I can see the confusion.  We did not do that here so much.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

Exactly ,black lives are as important as any other race.its not about race ,it's people ,people of different races can have different opinions.if people stopped talking about skin colour,and just refered to them as people,the world would be a better place.

There is only One human race on planet earth!  Unless when you say "race" you are talking about different human races from outer space.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@diddyman68

You really must edit your original post to correct the spelling of "valuable".

(Oh, Bollox!  There goes another Forum Rule.  :hmm:)

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, Piney said:

When has The North answered to anyone in London? :whistle:

Constantly .we in newcastle have always been told to vote labour.but it was only since brexit etc that we realised they were trying to keep us down.my dad said he would disown me if i ever voted tory.in his day labour were supposed to look after the working man.now i think if he were alive today he would forgive me for voting tory.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, acute said:

@diddyman68

You really must edit your original post to correct the spelling of "valuable".

(Oh, Bollox!  There goes another Forum Rule.  :hmm:)

You know what,i was looking at the spelling and thinking ,that doesn't look right.but then valuable looks weird as well .:su

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, diddyman68 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417145/Australian-cricket-legend-called-lives-matter-post-Indigenous-great-game.html 

I myself consider all lives valubel,is a white life more valuble than a black life..no

Is a black life more valublel than a white life..no.

In my eyes it is just race bait created by the msm to create divide.

Sure there may be some kind of racism in whatever community you live in.but it's nowhere as bad as the msm are making it out to be.

As for taking the knee,i don't take the knee for no one,not my queen ,my boss ,everyone is equal.i am not subservient to no one.

When the comment is made that all lives matter, that is very true statement if that is the real purpose the individual is using when they make the comment. However, for some people there real concern isn't that all lives matter it is just a response they use to counter the statement Black lives matter and vise versa. You see that is where this problem with these statements begin, in far to many cases the people making either statement are only doing so for there individual rebellion against the Main stream. In my opinion until people are making these comments sincerely with the intent of true concern for human life and nothing Political the words are not worth being spoken, because as things are in America and around the World peoples actions prove the words are meaning less and that is a crying shame.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender

40 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If white people had said "All lives matter" and meant it first of all, the rest would not have happened.

Nothing could be more true. your comments are right on point, thanks for sharing!!

Peace

27 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Stop killing us!

If they want to have the maximum "bang for the buck" perhaps they should've begun this campaign in Chicago instead of basing it literally on a lie out of Ferguson MO.?  The reason that slogan is tainted is the obvious fact that it is ALL about RACE.  If a black man is killed by a white man, neighborhoods are apt to burn from indignation.  Let 50 or a 100 black men die at the hands of another black man... crickets.  

If the leaders of the black community don't stand against  whole neighborhoods being burned down and in fact, sympathize with the vandalism, maybe black folk need new leaders?  It's been about 60 years, what else do they have to lose?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

If they want to have the maximum "bang for the buck" perhaps they should've begun this campaign in Chicago instead of basing it literally on a lie out of Ferguson MO.?  The reason that slogan is tainted is the obvious fact that it is ALL about RACE.  If a black man is killed by a white man, neighborhoods are apt to burn from indignation.  Let 50 or a 100 black men die at the hands of another black man... crickets.  

If the leaders of the black community don't stand against  whole neighborhoods being burned down and in fact, sympathize with the vandalism, maybe black folk need new leaders?  It's been about 60 years, what else do they have to lose?

Duncan your comments make everything clear, and they also prove the point of what many people in this thread are posting. But, what you have highlighted is the negativity that people are making comments about here, it may have been to your benefit if you had read what others had posted before you posted your thoughts. Now, let me clear I am not telling you how to do anything, I am only making a suggestion that may benefit you in the future.

Peace

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

When the comment is made that all live matter, that is very true statement if that is the real purpose the individual is using when they make the comment. However, for some people there real concern isn't that all lives matter it is just a response they use to counter the statement Black lives matter and vise versa. You see that is where this problem with these statements begins, in far to many cases the people making either statement are only doing so for there individual rebellion against the Main stream. In my opinion until people are making these comments sincerely with the intent of true concern for human life and nothing Political the words are not worth being spoke, because as things are in America and around the World peoples actions prove the words are meaning less and that is a crying sham

Stop refering to people by colour,or race.just call them people.we're all the same .morgan freeman said it best ...just stop talking about it.

• Like 5

All races are the same.  The slogan 'Black lives matter' creates the false impression that they want to be judged as a different race in exactly the same way that a 'White lives matter' slogan would be regarded.  How can we all treat each other the same when the media keeps trying to distance each race with the 'Them and Us' approach.  e,g,  All Lives Matter sounds inclusive, but black or white lives matter sounds incredibly divisive.  By attempting to stop racial division they are indirectly causing greater division by separating their entire race from everyone else. e.g. Just as gay people go on gay pride parades.  They want to be treated as equals and be inclusive with everyone else, but then they go on parades which tells everyone they want to be seen as different, which naturally means they will be judged different.  Imagine a White pride parade in London under the pretence that they want to be treated as equals and want people to not draw their attention to their race.  Doesn't quite work if they keep drawing attention to it and enforcing the false concept that they are different.

Edited by Aaron2017
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, diddyman68 said:

Stop refering to people by colour,or race.just call them people.we're all the same .morgan freeman said it best ...just stop talking about it.

I really don't understand your response to me, I am a little dense could you please brake it down so a dumb old soldier can understand what your trying to say.

Peace

17 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I really don't understand your response to me, I am a little dense could you please brake it down so a dumb old soldier can understand what your trying to say.

Peace

easy example

1990's talk - A fat drunken Irishman waddled down the street. (PC demands that we remove fat shaming)

2000's talk - A drunken Irishman walked down the street. (PC demands that we remove his country of origin)

2010's talk - A drunken man walked down the street.  (PC demands that we do not prejudge his state of health)

2020's talk - A man walked down the street.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Aaron2017 said:

easy example

1990's talk - A fat drunken Irishman waddled down the street. (PC demands that we remove fat shaming)

2000's talk - A drunken Irishman walked down the street. (PC demands that we remove his country of origin)

2010's talk - A drunken man walked down the street.  (PC demands that we do not prejudge his state of health)

2020's talk - A man walked down the street.

Thanks for your attempt to help me understand his comments, but your comments do not relate to my original post that started the question I ask in the first place.

But, thank you for trying

Peace

1 hour ago, diddyman68 said:

I said that I didn't understand your comments, first I did not refer to anyone by color or race. My comments were solely based upon the statement All Lives matter, and truthful Morgan Freeman has nothing to do with your topic. You asked a question and made a statement, I gave a response that was not disrespectful or directed at you personally in anyway, and then you come back with the above comments. I will ask you again what purpose do you comments serve in a response to the comments I have made, if you can't answer that question, I will just let it go and remain confused about where  you comments are coming from.:D;)

Peace

1 hour ago, Aaron2017 said:

All races are the same. 

It is a wonderful thing to say that.  How can I disagree.  It would be great if we all were able to live by that standard.

Do we say that, close our eyes and do nothing more?  Maybe we can just hope without doing anything that it will all come out fine  and in a hundred or a thousand years, all races will not only be the same but treated the same.

It is better than it was in the US when I was growing up, but it is not a sea change..

IMO, 'Black Lives Matter' is the most whiny poor-me victimization name they could have come up with. It turns me off from the get-go!

On the other hand it isn't even politically correct to call out the black community for disproportionate amount of crimes and social problems. Somehow it is always because it is other people's fault and to suggest otherwise is also politically incorrect.

Police are the wrong scapegoat here!

I call it as I see it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Lives matter, just matter, nothing else.

Except to American Cops... black lives do not matter as much based on their track record of violence, oppression and murder.

• Like 4