Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All lives matter

diddyman68

Some people think Pepe and the okay sign is hate speech :lol: lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Exactly. :tu:

• Like 4

I am not a fan of BLM due to their behavior and hypocrisy over the years. It doesn't change the fact that George Floyd was murdered intentionally in my opinion. I have seen other shootings by cops that i think was more due to their fear, and pure aggression. There are several where the victim was white that never makes the national news. I am not trying to be a "what about" person.  America has very dangerous streets and why anyone would want to be a cop I have no idea.  Some of these neighborhoods who obstruct the police or give stitches to snitches deserve their lot.  However, cops have become almost paramilitary instead of protectors and servants of their community.  It's not true everywhere but most big cities are very dangerous and their cops are very tough even when they shouldn't be. I cannot tell you why the cop would shoot a man who just stole his taser.  I can see why he would be mad, but not in fear of his life. I almost think that was some kind of panic which is different than Floyd, which again was intentional murder. The slogan BLM was invented regarding a white officer involved shooting of a black man, and I am pretty certain i remember which one.  I am not going to mention it and hijack the thread, but the truth is BLM only sometimes to BLM.   That is a fact. If you say All lives matter you will get a lecture. and before that lecture is over a black man somewhere killed another black man in America, and it didn't matter. 7000 last year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

The purpose of the BLM movement isn’t to exclude, but to emphasise the systematic racism and violence faced by black people.

When BLM took the stage, they did so with the lie being told about Michael Brown being gunned down after holding his hands up and saying "don't shoot".  It was investigated by Obama's DoJ and no evidence was found to support that battle cry.  An organization that is more interested in focusing public opinion than in telling the truth, doesn't deserve respect.  Like everything else that occurred during that 8 years of Obama, this organization was and is bent on causing division and strife among Americans.

In a couple of weeks this year, we've seen 2 test cases for cops and their treatment of black lives.  The case of George Floyd was OBVIOUSLY criminal and I've seen no one with any credibility that has claimed otherwise.  There was a national outpouring in condemnation for Chauvin and he faces murder charges.  A couple of weeks later we see folks demanding murder charges in a shooting that many feel was justified and ONLY the BLM crowd claim Brooks was murdered.  That cop was attacked, his weapon stolen and Brooks is clearly captured on video turning aiming and firing the weapon (which the prosecutor had called a "deadly weapon" in his charge of aggravated assault against 6 cops, two weeks earlier) The video clearly shows a MUZZLE FLASH before Rolfe RETURNED fire.  The Wendy's where this occurred was burned down the same night.  Why?  What did that store owner do to warrant the destruction of his business?

We can argue back and forth and never communicate and in the end, the situation for black lives will only ever deteriorate.  It's time for a frank, detailed conversation about why cops react as they do around black suspects.  No doubt, in some cases there is racism involved.  Far more often it has nothing to do with this claim.  Even black cops tend to use lethal force against black suspects at a higher percentage than against whites.  Are THEY behaving in a racist manner?

Black men, especially those trapped on the inner-city Plantations that the Democrats created in the 60s, and perpetuate through subpar education, tend to commit substantially more crime and murders than non-blacks.  The tendency to overlook this has been nurtured by groups and politicians who excuse the behaviors and demand that blacks receive more and better treatment from government to solve their problems.  Billions of dollars in welfare and access to higher education by way of Affirmative Action has made no appreciable difference.  We have politicians now demanding that people who never owned slaves be forced to pay TRILLIONS in "reparations" to other Americans who were never enslaved a day in their life.  THAT is guaranteed to divide people and instill real racism.  

So, by all means, let's have that conversation but let's let BOTH sides be heard.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes your right, and it also used as a gang sign by some groups of the Cripps !!:yes:

Peace

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 5:52 PM, diddyman68 said:

In my eyes it is just race bait created by the msm to create divide.

You are close to the truth of the matter.  

The Main Stream Media is just another tool of the Left to divide and conquer.  The Left divides us at every turn...Black/White,  Gay/Straight,  Gendered/Trans-gendered,  Rich/Poor, Republican/Democrat, Liberal/Conservative, Beautiful/Ugly, Fat/Skinny.   

People are sheep and sheep, when put into groups and labeled, become tools of the Left.   Radical Islamists...yeah they are real...but they are unwittingly used as a tool by the Left.  The American Black population...yeah they have slavery as an ancestry issue...but they are unwittingly used a s a tool by the Left.  Political Parties...same thing...used as a tool by the Left.   It is ALL about Divide and Conquer.  It is ALL about...Power.  

Who is the Left?   What is the Left?  Follow the Yellow Brick Road.  All Leftist roads lead to Moscow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, and then said:

When BLM took the stage, they did so with the lie being told about Michael Brown being gunned down after holding his hands up and saying "don't shoot".  It was investigated by Obama's DoJ and no evidence was found to support that battle cry.  An organization that is more interested in focusing public opinion than in telling the truth, doesn't deserve respect.  Like everything else that occurred during that 8 years of Obama, this organization was and is bent on causing division and strife among Americans.

In a couple of weeks this year, we've seen 2 test cases for cops and their treatment of black lives.  The case of George Floyd was OBVIOUSLY criminal and I've seen no one with any credibility that has claimed otherwise.  There was a national outpouring in condemnation for Chauvin and he faces murder charges.  A couple of weeks later we see folks demanding murder charges in a shooting that many feel was justified and ONLY the BLM crowd claim Brooks was murdered.  That cop was attacked, his weapon stolen and Brooks is clearly captured on video turning aiming and firing the weapon (which the prosecutor had called a "deadly weapon" in his charge of aggravated assault against 6 cops, two weeks earlier) The video clearly shows a MUZZLE FLASH before Rolfe RETURNED fire.  The Wendy's where this occurred was burned down the same night.  Why?  What did that store owner do to warrant the destruction of his business?

We can argue back and forth and never communicate and in the end, the situation for black lives will only ever deteriorate.  It's time for a frank, detailed conversation about why cops react as they do around black suspects.  No doubt, in some cases there is racism involved.  Far more often it has nothing to do with this claim.  Even black cops tend to use lethal force against black suspects at a higher percentage than against whites.  Are THEY behaving in a racist manner?

Black men, especially those trapped on the inner-city Plantations that the Democrats created in the 60s, and perpetuate through subpar education, tend to commit substantially more crime and murders than non-blacks.  The tendency to overlook this has been nurtured by groups and politicians who excuse the behaviors and demand that blacks receive more and better treatment from government to solve their problems.  Billions of dollars in welfare and access to higher education by way of Affirmative Action has made no appreciable difference.  We have politicians now demanding that people who never owned slaves be forced to pay TRILLIONS in "reparations" to other Americans who were never enslaved a day in their life.  THAT is guaranteed to divide people and instill real racism.  

First of all White Americans are the highest users of the Public Assistance programs which include Welfare. For instance 6.2 Million White Americans, and 2.8 Million Black Americans, and even if you add Hispanic Americans which consist of 2.4 Million, the figures still do equal the number of White Americans using the Welfare Programs. You must have heard President Trump say that and believed it according to the bolded comments above, but it is actually far from the truth, if fact it is a complete lie.

Describes  the total number of Americans collecting Social Welfare Program, and breaks the total down by Ethnic Groups of Americans.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252

Your comment that Black Police kill more Black Americans than White Police Officers, is also false I don't understand where this information is coming from.

Peace

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Your comment that Black Police kill more Black Americans than White Police Officers, is also false I don't understand where this information is coming from.

Peace

Your comment about @and thens comment is a demonstration of your lack of abilities to read and understand plain English. He did not say that Black Police kill more Black Americans than White Police Officers.

10 hours ago, and then said:

Even black cops tend to use lethal force against black suspects at a higher percentage than against whites.

Let me make his comment more user friendly for you:

Even black cops tend to use lethal force against black suspects at a higher percentage than against white suspects.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Your comment about @and thens comment is a demonstration of your lack of abilities to read and understand plain English. He did not say that Black Police kill more Black Americans than White Police Officers.

Let me make his comment more user friendly for you:

Even black cops tend to use lethal force against black suspects at a higher percentage than against white suspects.

If anyone should correct me it is And Then, unless you are making a Citizen Correction,:D 

I have to ask do you also drive a pitch up truck?

Oh and by the way, since you want to make corrections, you used the wrong tense for the Abilities, it should actually be Ability. There really is no need for you to act sarcastic, or to answer for And then, he is more than capable  to correct me;).

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender

10 hours ago, joc said:

You are close to the truth of the matter.  

The Main Stream Media is just another tool of the Left to divide and conquer.  The Left divides us at every turn...Black/White,  Gay/Straight,  Gendered/Trans-gendered,  Rich/Poor, Republican/Democrat, Liberal/Conservative, Beautiful/Ugly, Fat/Skinny.   

People are sheep and sheep, when put into groups and labeled, become tools of the Left.   Radical Islamists...yeah they are real...but they are unwittingly used as a tool by the Left.  The American Black population...yeah they have slavery as an ancestry issue...but they are unwittingly used a s a tool by the Left.  Political Parties...same thing...used as a tool by the Left.   It is ALL about Divide and Conquer.  It is ALL about...Power.  

Who is the Left?   What is the Left?  Follow the Yellow Brick Road.  All Leftist roads lead to Moscow.

Do you and @and then have a club yet?   Have you never read Machiavelli?  It is the rule book for all politicians and any person or group who wants to control the world.  Divide and conquer is being used on all 3 or 6 sides.  There is no "Left" and there is no "Right", you are just drinking the Koolaide  that you are served without asking any questions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First of all White Americans are the highest users of the Public Assistance programs which include Welfare. For instance 6.2 Million White Americans, and 2.8 Million Black Americans, and even if you add Hispanic Americans which consist of 2.4 Million, the figures still do equal the number of White Americans using the Welfare Programs. You must have heard President Trump say that and believed it according to the bolded comments above, but it is actually far from the truth, if fact it is a complete lie.

Describes  the total number of Americans collecting Social Welfare Program, and breaks the total down by Ethnic Groups of Americans.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252

Peace

As a percent of the total population they do, however they use less proportionally as a percent of race.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

As a percent of the total population they do, however they use less proportionally as a percent of race.

All I did was answer his comment by making an observation, so I will stand by it. My real point for making the comment in the first place was because the way he worded his post has a very familiar sound to it. That sound is a racial over tone, with anger mixed in, and when you mix anger and race it equals Racism. In my opinion that is what I read when I read that post and that's how it makes me feel, sorry if you don't agree.

Peace

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you and @and then have a club yet?   Have you never read Machiavelli?  It is the rule book for all politicians and any person or group who wants to control the world.  Divide and conquer is being used on all 3 or 6 sides.  There is no "Left" and there is no "Right", you are just drinking the Koolaide  that you are served without asking any questions.

You are so smart, which is one reason I adore you! :wub:

You win the prize...an all expenses paid trip to: Thank God Someone Getsitville!

I haven't ever read Machiavelli.   And...I am drinking no one's Koolaide except my own....it's the best!

There actually is a Left and a Right...a creation by the Entities that seek Absolute Power.  Just as Black/White, Rich/Poor, etc. are used as tools...the biggest one is Left/Right.

By creating the Left/Right label and using it as a tool of division...the Entities that seek Absolute Power  have completely removed themselves from the label.  It is at every stage of the game...Division.

The largest is Left/Right.   There are degrees of everything...but what we call the Left...is an agenda that has it's roots in Moscow.  Everybody blames everybody else for everything...but there are actually players setting at the game directing it.  It is my gut feeling that at the helm of the division is Moscow.

There are actually several Entities and they are all leveraged against each other.  And any entity that seeks power is used as a tool by the top three.

The top three main Entities that seek Absolute Power are:

America

China

Russia

The masters of Division...Russia...

....that's my point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

It's all a game. Some realize it and others play into it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

The masters of Division...Russia...

....that's my point. 

My point is that it is not that simple.  And if you know it is a game why do you spout against one side and claim it is to blame?  There is no ONE group creating division, and it is not based on borders, it is based on money, which has no borders.

• Thanks 2

On 6/20/2020 at 2:38 AM, Aaron2017 said:

easy example

1990's talk - A fat drunken Irishman waddled down the street. (PC demands that we remove fat shaming)

2000's talk - A drunken Irishman walked down the street. (PC demands that we remove his country of origin)

2010's talk - A drunken man walked down the street.  (PC demands that we do not prejudge his state of health)

2020's talk - A man walked down the street.

2020 How dare you assume its gender.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

My point is that it is not that simple.  And if you know it is a game why do you spout against one side and claim it is to blame?  There is no ONE group creating division, and it is not based on borders, it is based on money, which has no borders.

I did not say there was ONE group creating division...I said:

There are actually several Entities and they are all leveraged against each other.  And any entity that seeks power is used as a tool by the top three.

And it is not based on money.  Money is a tool.  Power is the objective!  But let me address why I say Russia.

The tactics used by the Soviet Union (Russia) failed.  But Moscow still has a mandate...World Domination.  One country stands in the way of that.  America.  Russia seeks to dominate America.  Not vice versa.  If Russia can dominate America...it WILL dominate the world.  

The 'left'...consists of three groups...The Entity which in and of itself IS the 'left'...and the Sheep who feed on the bilge of the Left...and the sheep on the Right, who believe the Sheep on the Left are the enemy.   I'm sure you must have read 1984 in your youth.

And what is Russia...a country?  yes it is...but it is also a tool!  Russia is a tool that is being used to wield other tools to accomplish an end.  Global Domination.  or rather...

to insure the continuation of Global Domination...which in fact happened decades ago.

...and where did I ever make any of this out to be 'simple'?  It is all intricately complicated by design.

I don't think who gets public assistance is relevant to this question. If people need public assistance and the law says they should have it, let them have it.  The question is, is using the term all lives matter racist. No it is not, but the reaction from BLM is.  I get their narrow view of the issue, and as I said it grew out of one shooting.  I do not approve of the BLM because they do no approve of me.  They do not want a dialogue they just want to lecture.  The ones i saw in their first year were very ignorant and ghetto quite frankly, Threatening white politicians, and blocking traffic.  MLK knew he needed white people so he worked hard to reason with them not threaten them. He worked hard educating not intimidating.  I am glad to see both white and black people protesting the death of Mr. Floyd which was cold blooded murder.  That doesn't change my opinion of BLM.  They looked like ghetto trying to get baby's daddy out of jail, not like people concerned about human life.  That's my opinion and I am a democratic voter.  I agree with the protests, but blm should not be getting the credit.

They have zero respect for others and are pure ghetto

Edited by micahc

15 hours ago, and then said:

You've provided cherry-picked or no evidence for some of you assertions, especially the last one. In that instance, I would argue it's not BLM that's causing division and strife (certainly not to the extent the current administration is) but the division of public opinion has more to do with Americans themselves and the inability of some to deal with inconvenient truths.

A study by researchers at The University of Texas at Dallas explored the division of public opinion on Black Lives Matter and found that those most opposed to the movement were men, conservative or Republican individuals, and supporters of the death penalty. Individuals who perceived the police treatment of blacks in their communities as unfair were 70 percent less likely to oppose the movement than those who did not have that perception. Overall, the results were consistent with the racial threat theory, which proposes that as the size of a minority group increases, the majority group will see it as a threat and take measures to maintain its control.

Source: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-11/uota-red110218.php   

15 hours ago, and then said:

In a couple of weeks this year, we've seen 2 test cases for cops and their treatment of black lives.  The case of George Floyd was OBVIOUSLY criminal and I've seen no one with any credibility that has claimed otherwise.  There was a national outpouring in condemnation for Chauvin and he faces murder charges.  A couple of weeks later we see folks demanding murder charges in a shooting that many feel was justified and ONLY the BLM crowd claim Brooks was murdered.  That cop was attacked, his weapon stolen and Brooks is clearly captured on video turning aiming and firing the weapon (which the prosecutor had called a "deadly weapon" in his charge of aggravated assault against 6 cops, two weeks earlier) The video clearly shows a MUZZLE FLASH before Rolfe RETURNED fire.  

What you forgot to mention in the last example is that the officers did not provide immediate aid, but instead decided to pick up shells and stand around whilst Brooks lay on the ground bleeding. One of the officers also allegedly kicked Brooks and the other stood on him. 

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Not sure that victim blaming will accomplish much, so it's not a discussion I wish to have.

But there are two main issues you and others conveniently ignore when criticising the BLM movement:

1. Its measurable impact on the legal and political landscapes, such as the ousting of corrupt prosecutors, the precipitation of investigations into widespread police corruption, as well as successful pushes toward criminal justice reform (to name a few). BLM, by the way, comprises a number of Black libertarian organisations (such as Black Youth Project 100, the Dream Defenders, Assata’s Daughters, and others). Their focus is human, not civil, rights. So to paint them with an extraordinarily wide brush and brand them liars is, among other things, is a total mischaracterisation.
  2. That police killings are not the only story — arbitrary arrests, unfair traffic stops, and that pervasive fear that a negative, perhaps even deadly, encounter with the police can happen at any time, anywhere for any reason. The following article discusses this at length and I highly recommend it, especially to those members who think the stats they post explain everything. They don't. https://www.vox.com/21292688/police-killings-data

As for BLM protests, they've been, for the most part, peaceful (a great many of the agitators, by the way, were white, not black). Indeed, some of the agitators were police officers. But emotions do run high at these events, so some violence is to be expected. It's not acceptable, but it's also not surprising either. I don't know what the stats are regarding violence by BLM or its supporters, but yeah sure, they can all dress up in their Sunday best like they did in the 1960s and stand quietly whilst police officers hose them down and dogs tear at them. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

How do they use less proportionally as a race, sorry I am confused. 

Oh and by the way, sorry for the other post, my mind was on something else when I made it.

Peace

On 6/20/2020 at 1:49 AM, Stiff said:

uy7sdyh0ixgz.jpg

I am not sure it may be a statement about Mob Rule but maybe i am just paranoid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@Manwon Lender 

My apologies. I accidentally selected and then's comment from your post, rather than from his. Just so there's no confusion, I am replying to his post, not yours.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

@Manwon Lender 

My apologies. I accidentally selected and then's comment from your post, rather than from his. Just so there's no confusion, I am replying to his post, not yours.

I understand, there is no problem, we could all make the same mistake.

Peace

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2020 at 8:52 AM, diddyman68 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417145/Australian-cricket-legend-called-lives-matter-post-Indigenous-great-game.html 

I myself consider all lives valubel,is a white life more valuble than a black life..no

Is a black life more valublel than a white life..no.

In my eyes it is just race bait created by the msm to create divide.

Sure there may be some kind of racism in whatever community you live in.but it's nowhere as bad as the msm are making it out to be.

As for taking the knee,i don't take the knee for no one,not my queen ,my boss ,everyone is equal.i am not subservient to no one.

Did you read Dizzy's explanation?