Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

Tulsa MAGA Rally

and then

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tulsa-mayor-implements-federal-exclusion-zone-curfew-ahead-of-trumps-rally

A couple of updates - the court rejected an effort to ban the rally based on public health risks.  The very attempt by the Left to silence peaceful supporters when they allowed violence, looting and burning by their own supporters shows them for exactly what they are.

Also, the mayor, in coordination with the Secret Service has recalled a curfew he had imposed.

Crowds of about 100K are expected and the same element which instigated riots, looting and burning of businesses is expected to protest this political rally.  It will be interesting to watch the media cast any violence as "white supremacists" or violent Trump supporters.  The 6 block security cordon will not stop protesters from infiltrating and causing problems.  They only have to congregate quietly, inside the perimeter. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

toast

100k morons are en route to join the biggest C19 give-and-take meeting ever. Brilliant. Not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

and then
6 minutes ago, toast said:

100k morons are en route to join the biggest C19 give-and-take meeting ever. Brilliant. Not.

I don't recall you saying anything similar about the riots, looting and burning a couple of weeks ago.  The Lefties are just twisted with hate for any public sign of approval for Trump.  I hope they choke on it.  If BLM and Antifa show up and want to dance, they'll likely find others willing to join in. :yes:

• Like 2

toast
7 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't recall you saying anything similar about the riots, looting and burning a couple of weeks ago.  The Lefties are just twisted with hate for any public sign of approval for Trump.  I hope they choke on it.  If BLM and Antifa show up and want to dance, they'll likely find others willing to join in. :yes:

You missed my point, which wasnt of political content. Its not relevant if the protesters are left/right or whatever, all of them, including the initiator of the meeting, are idiots who dont understand the laws of epidemiology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seti42

# of people killed by BLM, Antifa, and other left wing protest groups: 0.

# of people killed by the far right, KKK, MAGAs, etc.: hundreds, just these past 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

and then
8 minutes ago, toast said:

idiots who dont understand the laws of epidemiology.

It never even crossed your mind to imagine that the attendees know their risks and assume them willingly.  Oh no... they disagree with your politics or Trump hatred so they MUST be idiots.  That about right?  

• Like 1

and then
1 minute ago, Seti42 said:

# of people killed by the far right, KKK, MAGAs, etc.: hundreds, just these past 3 years.

Cite a link.  Just saying a thing doesn't make it so, even for a Leftist.

• Like 1

Hankenhunter

Nice personal propaganda piece, and then. Sure glad I don't live in your world. As soon as you started you gave yourself away by stating the curfew was for health reasons, then completely changed it to blame the liberals for doing what's right in the first place. You're raving incoherently. Tulsa is facing it's biggest Covid 19 spike to date, and you think precautionary measures are some Liberal plot against *Trump? This thread is a delusional train wreck.

• Thanks 2

and then
4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

This thread is a delusional train wreck.

Yet, here you are... We'll see in a few hours which group decides to become violent.  

• Like 1

Saru

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1