Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump hints at Roswell UFO crash knowledge

...and he plans to build a Golf course hotel resort over it. 

~

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

In all honesty if the current president of the US told me that aliens exist and they have visited earth, I would be even more sceptical. 

Now, if he told me he WAS an Extra-Terrestrial, I possibly would believe him. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

He just says things.   History proves there is absolutely no reason to attribute any validity to anything he says.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UM-Bot said:

During an interview with his own son, Trump hinted that he knew something about the infamous UFO incident.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/337707/trump-hints-at-roswell-ufo-crash-knowledge

I sadly think this is just more evidence that he is very ill both mentally and physically. I think he really needs to see a doctor because it's very possible like Ronald Regan that he is suffering from early on set Alzheimer's and this would help explain what is evident in the following video I am presenting below. Now while everyone is aware that I do not like President Trumps form of Leadership if you choose to call it that, I also do not wish him to have any health issues, I only want him out office and nothing more, and I feel this way because I truly believe with or without the possible of a major Health Condition that President Trump is a danger to the American Constitution , the American way of life, and to the American people in general.

Similarities between Ronald Reagan and Donald trump

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trump's at the end of the line. He should just resign now. Unfortunately the lethargic Biden is the other one.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1

If anyone is interested NSA actually did an extensive investigation into roswell and discovered that the CIA was actively covering all the evidence of the event. Adversely, Russian officials were very open about some ufo incidents and readily shared their info. Check the NSA reading room for more info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If Trump got info on Roswell, he'd probably mis-hear, misunderstand, or mis-speak it.

• Like 3

Did he selected Bob Lazar as to be Vice President already?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The amount of posts here banging on about how Trump lies, is untrustworthy blah blah blah is amusing when the very same posters don't mind the same from the media who are on another scale or career politicians who are a complete mess, not a Trump supporter by any means but one word comes to mind, hypocrites. 

Seems like a nothing article and the amount here getting their knickers in a knot again is pathetic.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Passing through said:

Seems like a nothing article and the amount here getting their knickers in a knot again is pathetic.

You mean the President wasn't just joking with his kid? 

~

• Haha 4

I'm curious how many people posting actually read the OP. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

If anyone is interested NSA actually did an extensive investigation into roswell and discovered that the CIA was actively covering all the evidence of the event. Adversely, Russian officials were very open about some ufo incidents and readily shared their info. Check the NSA reading room for more info.

Thanks. There's some pretty cool info there. I didn't realize that the "Roswell Incident" was not even considered a UFO event until the 1978-1980 time frame. That one threw me. A report claimed that it was dismissed because it was identified as a weather balloon & the story has grown over the years due to people writing books & blowing the story up more & more. It went from weather balloon to space ship debris to bodies. A '94 investigation brought up zero info on a coverup.

Now I'm not saying alien life ain't out there somewhere, but is there a reliable shred of evidence anywhere, beyond a person who can misunderstand, misidentify, of straight out lie for whatever reason, that has ever been produced? I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just asking for proof of these claims. Nnicolette gave a reference here that I Googled & have been reading. The words "not even considered a UFO event" because "it was dismissed after it was identified as a weather balloon" make a lot more sense to me than an alien crash or bodies that I'm not sure happened (this is just my opinion, though).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, razman said:

Trump's at the end of the line. He should just resign now. Unfortunately the lethargic Biden is the other one.

There lies the problem with American presidential politics. Your two basic choices are Donny the Grabber and Joey the Sniffer. Either choice is horrible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm curious how many people posting actually read the OP. Lol.

:lol: . . I'm guilty of posting without reading the link.   I'm on a strict data budget !  But, for you, I read it.   And I was absolutely right..."Trump just says things".  . Just so much hot air and lip fapping..he makes it up as he goes along...almost nothing he says Rings true.

If President Trump knows about aliens, chances are he has already asked them for help in the next election.  The part that should scare us is wondering what he offered them in return for help.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Well with Trump being the CIC one would think that he'd be briefed on anything that would be considered a terrestrial or extraterrestrial threat. But I highly doubt that presidents are briefed on a myriad of subjects not considered for public dissemination. Even though the president legally has access to all information that is classified, I highly doubt they are told everything. I believe the Census data is the only information that is isn't allowed to access. (There may be others)

• Like 1

If he knew anything about aliens, he'd have bragged about it during one of his rallies.

I also really need to have faith that if there are aliens in contact with or visiting earth, they'd want nothing to do with trump. If aliens LIKE him, I'd be very worried. "game over" level worried.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jowasmus said:

Thanks. There's some pretty cool info there. I didn't realize that the "Roswell Incident" was not even considered a UFO event until the 1978-1980 time frame. That one threw me. A report claimed that it was dismissed because it was identified as a weather balloon & the story has grown over the years due to people writing books & blowing the story up more & more. It went from weather balloon to space ship debris to bodies. A '94 investigation brought up zero info on a coverup.

Now I'm not saying alien life ain't out there somewhere, but is there a reliable shred of evidence anywhere, beyond a person who can misunderstand, misidentify, of straight out lie for whatever reason, that has ever been produced? I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just asking for proof of these claims. Nnicolette gave a reference here that I Googled & have been reading. The words "not even considered a UFO event" because "it was dismissed after it was identified as a weather balloon" make a lot more sense to me than an alien crash or bodies that I'm not sure happened (this is just my opinion, though).

^this,

As far as trump, Trump lies, a lot, so do most politicians, get over it.

Rozwell has always been a case of attention seekers and profiteers embellishing and making up bs that the dear believers, naive and gullible eat up,

If one goes to the orginal reports that brazel made to the sheriff and were confirmed by brazels kid what he found was weather balloon wreckage, albeit a top secret balloon, same junk a bumbling marcel tried to impress his brat with, any claims otherwise came later and always have zip , zero , zlitch to back them up, just story after story.

If it makes you feel good to believe the bs, be it aliens crashed at roswell or the never ending bull trump spews, more power to you.

Totally agree, this was operation mogul, ie spying on the Russians.just maybe they sent something the other way, but no more no less.

• Thanks 1