Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Truthful Hyperbole

RavenHawk

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...and we appreciate your support mate. Im not crusading and I'm sure neither is Hank just hang fun. Yeah thanks or the news on Trump and his rally. So the numbers were low? good for a couple of reasons. One people think more for their health than Trump does and two his support is waning. 

Heres the entire Rally if you get board you watch it, its really a joke you can see all the empty seats, and then there's Trump make racist comments and oh my he is really telling some lies today he talks about this great veterans bill he got through, well it was Obama who got the Bill through not Trump. Then he all these bad people outside trying to mess up his rally, well another lie, new stations were filming where he said the disturbances were suppose be happening, there was no body there, he just lied. I kinda feel for him because I believe he believes all the lies he tells, it's really sad, like I said I think it's early on set Alzheimer's, it seems like him and Ronald Reagan have much in common.

Here is a video of the whole rally, the sound go's out at times, but I just fast forward a little and it's ok.

Peace, and be careful this could make you sick.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

More truthful hyperbole about the rally.

donaldtrump-quarantine-memes-marvel-rneme.com2_.jpg

I bet he's not responsible for only 15,000 people that already not just irresponsible to hold but the people have voiced their disapproval of Trump. They overestimated the numbers that would show up. Well yeah this is a flat point in the Trump presidency that i can't see him digging his way out of. 

Im sure he'll say he's not responsible.

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Heres the entire Rally if you get board you watch it, its really a joke you can see all the empty seats, and then there's Trump make racist comments and oh my he is really telling some lies today he talks about this great veterans bill he got through, well it was Obama who got the Bill through not Trump. Then he all these bad people outside trying to mess up his rally, well another lie, new stations were filming where he said the disturbances were suppose be happening, there was no body there, he just lied. I kinda feel for him because I believe he believes all the lies he tells, it's really sad, like I said I think it's early on set Alzheimer's, it seems like him and Ronald Reagan have much in common.

Here is a video of the whole rally, the sound go's out at times, but I just fast forward a little and it's ok.

Peace, and be careful this could make you sick.

Im a billy goat mate and can't get sick or sick of anything. Im watching SKY news and can see the rally. Funny how they squeezed all the people together, increasing the likelihood of sickness all for Trumps ego.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Im a billy goat mate and can't get sick or sick of anything. Im watching SKY news and can see the rally. Funny how they squeezed all the people together, increasing the likelihood of sickness all for Trumps ego.  

Yea it all a game, but I think much will turn our Badly

Peace

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I bet he's not responsible for only 15,000 people that already not just irresponsible to hold but the people have voiced their disapproval of Trump. They overestimated the numbers that would show up. Well yeah this is a flat point in the Trump presidency that i can't see him digging his way out of. 

Im sure he'll say he's not responsible.

Tomorrow 

fark_ULJTNBWbPaOF-5NWe-UEKZq0NGg_compress60.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, you didn’t knock me down.  In fact, you’ve proved my point and continue to do so.  As @Hankenhunter was referring to that the memes were just disdain.  If it was just disdain, I really don’t think there would be this much denial in the hatred being expressed here.  Disdain wouldn’t lead to this frenzy over and over because a nerve was hit.  Those with TDS can’t leave it alone, they will feel like they’ve got to continue to attack me.  I’m perfectly fine with that.

dbd.jpg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

You still with us @RavenHawk ?

I love that this thread has just turned into a collection of the very memes he was attacking :lol:

• Thanks 1

Threads like this are what we call 'political flame-baiting' in that they are not set up to discuss or even criticize a certain politician, a certain policy or a certain political viewpoint, but instead to attack, demean or insult members with an opposing view; often in a thinly-veiled manner or with some twist to make it appear like a legitimate discussion.

Such threads will typically lead to reciprocal derogatory remarks from both sides, rather than prompting any sort of constructive discussion.

In the run-up to the election, we'll be shutting down any threads we find that meet this criteria.

Thread closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• The topic was locked