Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Truthful Hyperbole

RavenHawk

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

This is one of those moments where RavenHawk will find it very hard to live down. Imagine creating such a thread fighting the memes credited to him only to be knocked down within page 1. 

Well, you didn’t knock me down.  In fact, you’ve proved my point and continue to do so.  As @Hankenhunter was referring to that the memes were just disdain.  If it was just disdain, I really don’t think there would be this much denial in the hatred being expressed here.  Disdain wouldn’t lead to this frenzy over and over because a nerve was hit.  Those with TDS can’t leave it alone, they will feel like they’ve got to continue to attack me.  I’m perfectly fine with that.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

If what you claim is true then you must have plenty of data at hand to back it up.  I don't need to do research to prove your point, you do.  If I claimed that a certain sports figure was the best ever in 3 separate categories there isn't a person on here who wouldn't expect me to provide proof.  Hundreds of reiterations of the same biased opinion does not constitute proof, so so far you've proven nothing.  You made the claim, so the burden of proof is on you.

As I've said before, I've proven it on this site many times. Its in my posts. On this site. On the pol tab. You're  not the first to ask this question. Check my history if it's that important to you.

• Like 2

best-trump-orange-face-memes.jpg

8f2.jpg

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Well, you didn’t knock me down.  In fact, you’ve proved my point and continue to do so.  As @Hankenhunter was referring to that the memes were just disdain.  If it was just disdain, I really don’t think there would be this much denial in the hatred being expressed here.  Disdain wouldn’t lead to this frenzy over and over because a nerve was hit.  Those with TDS can’t leave it alone, they will feel like they’ve got to continue to attack me.  I’m perfectly fine with that.

All the memes are based on fact. Any negative is purely on Trumps shoulders. This really isn't hate since I'm laughing my **** off. Actually a part of me wants Trump to get another 4 years since it will be near impossible to find anyone else with such comic value sitting behind the resolute desk. 

...and of course you're fine with it because your brainwashed into voting republican regardless. The fact that you secretly probably have a laugh late at night also helps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

As I've said before, I've proven it on this site many times. Its in my posts. On this site. On the pol tab. You're  not the first to ask this question. Check my history if it's that important to you.

That's the fourth deflection of a simple question.   I don't follow your posts.  I asked if there was a chart.  You either have one or you don't.   As the Allman Brothers said "I ain't wastin' time no more"

• Like 1

Just now, Big Jim said:

That's the fourth deflection of a simple question.   I don't follow your posts.  I asked if there was a chart.  You either have one or you don't.   As the Allman Brothers said "I ain't wastin' time no more"

See ya. Your laziness isn't my problem. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+is+trump+the+worst+president&oq=how+is+trump+the+worst+president&aqs=chrome..69i57.13975j0j8&client=tablet-android-bell-ca&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ip=1 

Take notes, there will be a test.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-22-5b4f274dc57f2__700.jpg

...and this is it. Every single one of those memes is based on truth. Trumps personality and persona just fill in the gaps. Im starting to feel sorry for RavenHawk. Im sure her good republican intentions were just that the material she's working with is well "special".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

All the memes are based on fact.

Not really.  They are butchered facts and twisted lines.  I think those are called lies.

Any negative is purely on Trumps shoulders.

No, it is on the shoulders of those that hate.

This really isn't hate since I'm laughing my **** off.

It is very much hate, reinforced with laughter.  That’s the worst kind of hate.

Actually a part of me wants Trump to get another 4 years since it will be near impossible to find anyone else with such comic value sitting behind the resolute desk. 

If you want comic value, try “President Biden” on for size.  He is going to embarrass himself so much that I doubt he’d serve more than 6 months.

...and of course you're fine with it because your brainwashed into voting republican regardless.

No, I’m not brainwashed by the Right.  Now I might be brainwashed by the Left because I know what the Left wants and that’s just not going to happen.

The fact that you secretly probably have a laugh late at night also helps. 

I do from time to time but in the interest of civility, I won’t say who I laugh at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My intent was to show the hatred by having those on the Right tear apart different memes.  Low and behold, I don’t need anyone on the Right, the Left are willingly committing seppuku.

• Thanks 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Not really.  They are butchered facts and twisted lines.  I think those are called lies.

Like you just said... But still facts!

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

No, it is on the shoulders of those that hate.

If you mean hate where Trump is taking America from one disaster to the next then sure you're right.

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

It is very much hate, reinforced with laughter.  That’s the worst kind of hate.

How so? 

3 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If you want comic value, try “President Biden” on for size.  He is going to embarrass himself so much that I doubt he’d serve more than 6 months.

Maybe. But until Biden wins we'll just have to accept that Trump is a clown unparalleled in history.

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

No, I’m not brainwashed by the Right.  Now I might be brainwashed by the Left because I know what the Left wants and that’s just not going to happen.

Have you ever voted for anyone left of the political spectrum?

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I do from time to time but in the interest of civility, I won’t say who I laugh at.

Neither will i. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Depends on the meme and it's use. If you look at some of the 'psy-ops' 4chan has pulled off, you realize how indoctrinated some are. 

I don't doubt it but I've never knowingly viewed anything by any of the right wing nutter crowd either.  

8 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Excellent post mate. I just can't resist in posting this assessment form experts in their chosen field of psychology.

Too often, Trump sounds like he is turning things inside (of him) out, engaging in the unconscious defense mechanism that Freud called projection: the attribution of one’s own forbidden -- and typically malevolent -- motives, impulses, or emotions to others.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

My intent was to show the hatred by having those on the Right tear apart different memes.  Low and behold, I don’t need anyone on the Right, the Left are willingly committing seppuku.

You'll know better next time. Its best to save your good intentions for people that are at least defensible. Trump is far too gone to salvage.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Excellent post mate. I just can't resist in posting this assessment form experts in their chosen field of psychology.

Too often, Trump sounds like he is turning things inside (of him) out, engaging in the unconscious defense mechanism that Freud called projection: the attribution of one’s own forbidden -- and typically malevolent -- motives, impulses, or emotions to others.

It's a major Republican tactic. Blame others for your own crimes. Case in point. The Mueller probe. Trump accused him of every thing that he'd already done. It works on the stupid, and uneducated, not so much for the majority.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

It's a major Republican tactic. Blame others for your own crimes. Case in point. The mueller probe.

Don't get me started on that travesty of justice. Imagine a republican being appointed to investigate a republican president and then being demonised for telling the truth. Having his finding misrepresented by not not Trump but those enablers that give the president the oxygen to subvert the laws that govern the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked