Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Truthful Hyperbole

RavenHawk

Excerpts of John Bolton Book Showing Unhinged Behavior by Trump Evidence Former Advisor Is '100% Complicit,' Say Critics

I sure hope no one is letting Bolton off the hook. He's a traitor who chose to protect his book instead of his country by not testifying against Trump. Now the book just looks like a get even ploy. And you can believe that Trump will use that to diss it. So what did he actually accomplish? Nothing but a fat paycheck for betraying his oath to America.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/17/excerpts-john-bolton-book-showing-unhinged-behavior-trump-evidence-former-advisor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

We'll see in about 4 months.  

All the people on this thread who are against Trump are not eligible to vote in the U.S.  Of those listing a valid location, all the people in favor of Trump can.

33 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Excerpts of John Bolton Book Showing Unhinged Behavior by Trump Evidence Former Advisor Is '100% Complicit,' Say Critics

I sure hope no one is letting Bolton off the hook. He's a traitor who chose to protect his book instead of his country by not testifying against Trump. Now the book just looks like a get even ploy. And you can believe that Trump will use that to diss it. So what did he actually accomplish? Nothing but a fat paycheck for betraying his oath to America.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/06/17/excerpts-john-bolton-book-showing-unhinged-behavior-trump-evidence-former-advisor

My my. president Trump wanted to jail and kill journalists. This is a book i'll be getting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Man what is it with all this evasiveness? If they don't believe in Trump anymore OR they can't find facts to support him then they should at least stop supporting him. Thats logical. 

I've already been nailed for "political flamebaiting" and if I shared my whole opinion of who and what YOU represent,pretty sure I'd get banned.  All you represent is hate and I hope you choke on it come November.  Bye now...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, and then said:

I've already been nailed for "political flamebaiting" and if I shared my whole opinion of who and what YOU represent,pretty sure I'd get banned.  All you represent is hate and I hope you choke on it come November.  Bye now...

...as long as you don't use profanities i won't make a complaint. Go right ahead my friend and tell me who i "represent"? 

47 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

And you can believe that Trump will use that to diss it.

This is somewhat confusing.

First, "Everything I say id confidential."

Second, "Its all lies."

Hard to be both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

This is somewhat confusing.

First, "Everything I say id confidential."

Second, "Its all lies."

Hard to be both.

Yeah, I always found that amusing.  If something was a lie and he never said it, how could it be classified? 

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

All the people on this thread who are against Trump are not eligible to vote in the U.S.  Of those listing a valid location, all the people in favor of Trump can.

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Better look again, Sparky. Besides, what does that have to do with the thread title? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Seems to have gotten awefully quiet in here. Where'd everyone go? Off to open another thread about basically the same thing?

For me, we sat down and watched the rally, then we went out for ice cream at Munchies.  When we got home, we have a geriatric cat that we give sub-Qs to.  Now I’m going to take a shower.  After that, there’s at least one reply I would like to get to before calling it a night (we still might watch a movie which means I won’t get to the reply tonight).  I leave opening new threads on the same stuff up to the Left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

3p0y1b.jpg

Now this is truthful hyperbole.

Nothing could be true my Brother, you hit the Nail on the Head. But, it looks like all of the non-sense is going to change since Barr and Trump fired a Federal Court Judge who was investigating Rudy Giuliani. It looks like a full investigation is being started, because this is the second time someone investigating a Trump associate has been fired illegally. It appears that the Supreme Court is going to make a quick decision on this matter, if they find that there was no other reason for firing him, they are going to rule on.

If the court rules for the Judge trump is going down.

Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

another couple of hundred thousand people will die.

What would be the result of keeping the economy shut down until a cure is found?  Do you really doubt the damage would be worse?  Unless cases spike so much so that people die because they can't get treatment then 200K people (where did that number come from?  Why not 2 million?) were not physically ABLE to recover from a NOVEL coronavirus.  Sorry to inject cold reality into your screed.  Carry on...

5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Like you just said... But still facts!

That’s my point.  The facts mean nothing to the Left.  They will invent their own story to fit the narrative.  It’s like those B Westerns where the storyline is revisionist history.  The writers will take some historical figure and write a fictious story around them.  There’s one or two real facts and the rest is just made up.  That is what the Left will do.  What’s the motivation to go that far?  Hatred!

If you mean hate where Trump is taking America from one disaster to the next then sure you're right.

The thing is is that Trump isn’t taking us from one disaster to another, he’s guiding this country out of one manufactured crisis after another.  Manufactured by the Left.  He is doing remarkably well.  The Left is actually helping Trump by putting challenges in his way.  This is what he thrives on and the Left is obliging him.  Just imagine the heights this country could reach if the Left would turn it’s energies to helping instead of hate?

How so? 

That’s pretty much a truism.  It should be obvious.  But to give you an example, just about every James Bond villain seems to have an evil snicker.  They can’t help it.  No difference here.

Maybe. But until Biden wins we'll just have to accept that Trump is a clown unparalleled in history.

You’d risk the future of this nation on a “maybe”?  Those that hate Trump are the clowns.  This thread has proved that much.

Have you ever voted for anyone left of the political spectrum?

Yes I have and I’ve regretted it.  Never again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s my point.  The facts mean nothing to the Left.  They will invent their own story to fit the narrative.  It’s like those B Westerns where the storyline is revisionist history.  The writers will take some historical figure and write a fictious story around them.  There’s one or two real facts and the rest is just made up.  That is what the Left will do.  What’s the motivation to go that far?  Hatred!

C'mon lets be nice to each other and agree that Trump isn't exactly the best person to be president. I vote right of the political spectrum but i could never support a man so wrong on every level. Im not alone either. Colin Powell amongst many other leading republicans has openly endorsed Biden alone ethical grounds and not political. You see this isn't revisionist in the least. Its about ethics. Its about practicing what you preach. When there is a deficit in character the lesser of the two evils comes into play.

The thing is is that Trump isn’t taking us from one disaster to another, he’s guiding this country out of one manufactured crisis after another.  Manufactured by the Left.  He is doing remarkably well.  The Left is actually helping Trump by putting challenges in his way.  This is what he thrives on and the Left is obliging him.  Just imagine the heights this country could reach if the Left would turn it’s energies to helping instead of hate?

Sorry but here i can't find any common ground with you. Trump ****ed-up its that simple. Not purposely but its his nature to not consult with experts. Think about it. Trump knows nothing about viruses yet here he was claiming fake flu's and worried more about the economy and less about its people. Of course it didn't take long to change tract but even after he did he did so half heartedly. The left on the other hand were all over it and provided the only balance to Trumps refusal to believe how lethal the virus actually was.

Thats pretty much a truism.  It should be obvious.  But to give you an example, just about every James Bond villain seems to have an evil snicker.  They can’t help it.  No difference here.

No snicker but a suspect orange hue.

You’d risk the future of this nation on a “maybe”?  Those that hate Trump are the clowns.  This thread has proved that much.

Well clowns is not right. Dogmatic to the point of illogical more like it.

Yes I have and I’ve regretted it.  Never again!

May i ask who did you did you vote for? I just wanna compare with Trump.

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

You'll know better next time.

I don’t need to, you’ve proved my point.

Its best to save your good intentions for people that are at least defensible. Trump is far too gone to salvage.  

Trump is very defensible.  It’s the Left that is indefensible.  The Left has never been salvageable, especially since Obama.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

See what? Even if Trump wins it changes nothing.

You’re right, nothing will change.  The haters will continue to hate and Trump will keep on winning for this country.  He’ll bring prosperity even to the haters.  You know the type that keep shooting themselves in the foot because they don’t want to admit they are wrong and accept their good fortune?  You don’t have to like Trump but don’t shoot the gift horse.

Trump has willing broken the laws of the country. Done illegal things.

Just stop with the lies for once.  Now don’t go off and throw links at me.  They mean nothing.  I know they are fake news or based from fake news.  And they are all opinion of haters.  Why should I even bother with them?  They are illogical and irrational. 

Had they covered up and generally he's dumb. I know there's no crime for being a dumb-****

He’s not dumb.  He’s unorthodox.  He doesn’t fit your ideal of being President.  He knows human nature and he’s a good judge of character and that gives him the edge.

but as president it send the wrong message to the world. 

That America will not be taken advantage of anymore?  That American Exceptionalism is back?  Those are the wrong message?  I would say that the wrong message is the one that led to the election of Trump.  The people got tired of being played for the fool.

2 hours ago, and then said:

What would be the result of keeping the economy shut down until a cure is found?  Do you really doubt the damage would be worse?  Unless cases spike so much so that people die because they can't get treatment then 200K people (where did that number come from?  Why not 2 million?) were not physically ABLE to recover from a NOVEL coronavirus.  Sorry to inject cold reality into your screed.  Carry on...

Ahhh, keeping people alive for one. But most importantly mitigating the risk to the point where the economy can slowly open in the safest possible manner. You see the point you miss is that this virus hasnt given any country any advantage. We're all in the same boat.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

I don’t need to, you’ve proved my point.

Trump is very defensible.  It’s the Left that is indefensible.  The Left has never been salvageable, especially since Obama.

I agree that Trump is very defensive. Probably the definition of it. In fact, it defined his presidency. It all goes back to the day that Obama roasted Trump at the press gala at the white house in 2015. Something, something birth certificate? Apparently being owned by a black man is reason enough to engage in a Machiavellian plot to run for president to undo everything Obama accomplished. Then there's enriching himself and his family at the same time. Win, win for Trump. To bad he didn't think his clever plot past the presidency. Probably flee to a third world country without extradition.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/16/trump-obama-obsession-coronavirus-president

Excellent read that confirms my post. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Ahhh, keeping people alive for one. But most importantly mitigating the risk to the point where the economy can slowly open in the safest possible manner. You see the point you miss is that this virus hasnt given any country any advantage. We're all in the same boat.  

How's it going partner, looks like you are making some good points, but I have to ask do you ever get tired of being bombarded in these thread with opinions. I mean it seems like the people you are having a conversation with never offer any substance, except an opinion. The only reason I am posting in this thread is give you and Hanken a shout out. You guys are putting up the good fight. Did you see Trumps speech today, I wasn't impressed but one thing is for certain they had just over 18,000 people at the Rally so the Million that was being thrown around here, just don't seem to have worked out. The sad thing is 80% plus of the people in attendance didn't wear a mask, and they were packed in tight around the stag area, I just know what the people were thinking. Well let get out of hear, I know you guys have plenty to discuss, so take it easy man.

Peace

• Thanks 1

@RavenHawk before WW2 America was an inward looking country, with its economy mostly internal. It was dragged into WW2 and greatness. If Japan hadn't attacked America and forced America to take an outward view and engage the world, it would have been left behind in the nuclear age, space race and Germany, Japan and possibly the Soviet Union would have a presence in North and South America and Europe would be speaking German. The internet race was won by America. The world banking system again American dominated. Trade and economy size are direct results of globalisation.

When Trump says no more wars and then starts trade wars left right and centre all i can think is that he's dragging America back 80 years. As a student of history i can tell you that empires fall not because of war but internal feuding and inwardness. Every empire! Trump is laying the stepping stones for just this. What America is going through is similar to the Roman empire in its final years. Your enemies and competitors get rich on what you leave behind. 

Middle East. Trump has pulled America out and Russia, China and Turkey are taking over. 

Trade war with Europe and China. Europe will make trade deals independent of America and its interests and China will push its own trade links and banking system.

NATO and Asia. Trump is pulling out of pressuring North Korea, threatening South Korea to take out troops, the same with Japan. These country's will end up having to make deals with a new super power, China. China will get stronger and America weaker.

The similarities to the Roman empire are uncanny. Trump is the New Caligula. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Prove it. Post links. I'm sure you've seen a hundred threads that show Trump steadily losing to Biden. I'd  like to see one clear concise post as to why Trump will win in November. Never mind because he's an incumbent. We're in uncharted waters here.

Trump is behind in the polls?  What a shock!  Just like in 2016.  You know that most Trump supporters don’t partake in such polls and the polls get skewed toward the Left anyway (even Fox).  I’ll say it again, there are only two polls to watch before the election.  Republicans have been coming out in droves during the primaries.  They are breaking records voting for an unopposed incumbent.  When do Republicans do that?  Biden is nowhere near that.  The second one will be the rallies, especially when things get back up to speed.  The enthusiasm will be off the chart.  Tonight was a good start.  They’re also the coming debates.  Biden will not be able to compete with Trump.  And people will vote with their pocketbooks.  Trump won’t hold the economy back as Obama tried to do.  We might not be back to where we were before covid, but it will be clear as to what direction the economy is going.  I suspect that sometime in October, the Left will try something stupid to cause a major correction in the market.  They’ve shown that they are willing to do that, but every time they’ve tried it, the economy bounces back even stronger.

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

How's it going partner, looks like you are making some good points, but I have to ask do you ever get tired of being bombarded in these thread with opinions. I mean it seems like the people you are having a conversation with never offer any substance, except an opinion. The only reason I am posting in this thread is give you and Hanken a shout out. You guys are putting up the good fight. Did you see Trumps speech today, I wasn't impressed but one thing is for certain they had just over 18,000 people at the Rally so the Million that was being thrown around here, just don't seem to have worked out. The sad thing is 80% plus of the people in attendance didn't wear a mask, and they were packed in tight around the stag area, I just know what the people were thinking. Well let get out of hear, I know you guys have plenty to discuss, so take it easy man.

Peace

...and we appreciate your support mate. Im not crusading and I'm sure neither is Hank just hang fun. Yeah thanks or the news on Trump and his rally. So the numbers were low? good for a couple of reasons. One people think more for their health than Trump does and two his support is waning. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked