Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Civil War Possibility Arises in the USA?

Great Old Man

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/06/01/is-the-united-states-on-the-brink-of-another-civil-war/

If the USA get Trouble, and USA army withdraws from ROK,

then North Korea will invade ROK!!!!!

and poor Mr. Daenoin(Great Old man in Korean)  will go to Auschwitz.

I'm christian and DPRK classifies Christian as Criminal,

therefore I will be killed!!!

I hope nothing bad happens.

If this catastrophic events happen, I should run away from ROK.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My prediction? Trump will lose in 2020, he's ****ed up so badly on so many things that even his most die hard supporters are starting to second guess him. Biden will come in, we'll have a term of **** getting back to normal, and then hopefully a properly progressive democrat by the time the electorate goes fully blue. Honestly, with the young folks growing up these days and seeing just how catastrophic republican policies are, and how far they'll go with looking the other way on Trump, I don't see them winning any major contests for at least a decade. 

Of course I thought Hillary would win in a landslide, so I could be wrong. But I'm hoping a biden victory means the deplorables go back to stewing in their bars and gun clubs instead of trying to see how much of the Turner Diaries they can manifest in this country. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

USA holds many countries together. In history it is known that peace only existed as long as there was a strong country dominating all others such was Roman Empire, The Hun's, Greeks, etc... sooner these powers have fallen, hegemony wars have started.

So if America Falls, Israel Falls, European countries will be again under a Russian boot. Iran China and Russia will divide all the countries according to their interest. So get ready to speak Chinese my friend. 

Or these ppl should actualy stop the protest and the ****ed up police pigs should be retrained, reduced power and legislature, dismantle their union and teach them how to reapect human values. Ahh yes one last thing, theyll have to work on arrogance too. 

• Like 2

Won't happen. The keyboard warriors talk a great deal about how tough they are, but will be the first to fill their drawers to lighten the load for running. They are also far fewer than they'd like you to believe. Not to mention general fitness levels are no where near as high as they were during the civil wars. No, they'll just grumble, whine, and fill the internet with their laments like usual.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/06/01/is-the-united-states-on-the-brink-of-another-civil-war/

There is no need to worry about the U.S. military having to run back to America to deal with violence.  Even if civil conflict occurred, it would be limited primarily to large Democrat urban areas and at most, State Guard Units would be able to put that kind of stupidity down in short order.  I can't even guess what the chubby thug up north of you might try but I suspect the professional military of the ROK could handle anything Kim and Co can throw at you except for nukes.  Kim likes his comforts and isn't a religious nutter so you don't have to worry about him using a weapon that would positively lead to his death.  If Biden wins in November, Kim and the Mullahs and the CCP will all get together and have a year-end blow out party in celebration of their good fortune.  If Trump wins, Kim either makes a few concessions or goes deeper in the hole.  Time will tell.  

Christians just need to spend more time praying and less worrying :)   Things that will be, WILL BE.  This life is just a passing lesson.

Edited by and then
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Biden will come in, we'll have a term of **** getting back to normal

Just curious, after those of us on the other side of the political divide have spent 4 years listening to disinformation, slanders, lies, fabricated investigations - that are potentially going to see indictments prior to the election - why would you imagine that a simple election victory is going to return everything to "normal"?  This isn't meant as snark, BTW.  I'm seriously curious about this thought process. 

Do folks in your circle actually believe that  60+ million Republican/Conservative Americans are just going to shrug and go back to the Obama status quo?  How do you envision this return to "normal"?  My guess is that his administration will re-establish all the regulatory anchors on the economy and any EOs that Trump signed will be gone on day one.  Fair enough.  The devastating effects to the economy will be blamed on the Bad Orange Man even if Dems hold the Oval Office for 16 years and since the media are basically the propaganda arm of the Left, who will question them?   

Here's the thing, though... do you actually believe that after watching the Left/Progressives weaponize the CIA, IRS, FBI and the rest of the DoJ in an effort to stop the opposition candidate from winning, THEN using the same entities to attempt the first coup in U.S. history, that the "Deplorables" are just going to sit down, shut up and pay up?  :w00t:  REALLY?   The aforementioned BOM has filled about 25% of Federal Judgeships with Constitutional Literalist judges with lifetime appointments.  Remember all that court action with every executive order that Trump signed?  Yeah, you know, where the 9th circus was shopped to put a hold on every action of his presidency?  He and McConnell flipped the 9th.  There are enough Conservative, Constitutional Literalist judges to drag Biden down that same long, slow, trail.  Add to that the better than average chance that the Senate remains Red.  If the Senate or the House are Red, Biden will be reduced to the same pen and phone act that Obama played to his sycophants.  Trump gutted every bit of Obama's EO constructions in the first few days with the single exception of DACA and a corrupt court is the only thing that stopped him with DACA.

No, there will be a new normal.  It will really get interesting if your party were to be given a mandate for unified government.  Sounds like it'd be great times but Democrats aren't known for their ability to moderate.  They'd immediately begin to push radical social change and might even be delirious enough to attempt to remove 2A or the Electoral College by executive action.  I used to believe we'd be pushed into a Civil War if the Ds got delusional about removing 2A but after the Blue states use of nullification of Federal Immigration statutes, those of us in Red states will just return the favor.  You'll see "sanctuary states" for 2A and since court cases refused to allow Trump to withold Federal funding to those renegade states, the Red states won't be pressured with funding.

Do you begin to see a different picture or do you really imagine that because the media backs every word out of the mouth of your politicians, that the rest of us are impotent?  

Psst... you might want to remember that no one gave BOM a chance 4 years ago, either ;)   I didn't believe he had a chance against the Hildebeast but low and behold, MAGA took the day.  I feel like his chances are actually less this time around because the Ds are going to pull out all the stops.  After all the other criminal efforts over 4 years, what's a little ballot stuffing at the mail box?  Over his term, he managed to defeat every single assault from the Left, with the recent exception of DACA.  Even that isn't final.  Just sayin... he has beaten the odds for 4 years against the best political assassins on earth.  It's almost like he has a guardian angel or summat ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

But I'm hoping a biden victory means the deplorables go back to stewing in their bars and gun clubs instead of trying to see how much of the Turner Diaries they can manifest in this country.

Considering which cities we see burning and which constituencies we see dancing among the ruins, the reference to Right wing crazies is actually pretty amusing.  The most likely scenario going forward from here is the disintegration of large Blue urban areas due to total collapse of the rule of law.  Look around, neighbor, it isn't Republican governed states and cities that are burning.  We haven't stuck our nose in your business at all, yet.  I have to say, you guys really know how to do urban renewal :w00t:

I hope you are picking up on my satire.  I figured your comments were intended to be humorous so I tried to do the same.  No hard feelings.  I had a chance to visit your beautiful state about 20 years back.  I remember driving through the San Juans and seeing Silverton sitting down inside a bowl made by those peaks.  Ouray was nice, as well.  We did a bit of white water rafting on the Green River outside of Grand Junction, too.  Hope to get back out there again someday.

• Like 4

The byline times?  Where is that from?   "What the papers don't say" because it probably isn't true.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

If they invade you need to hide your Christian things then.

And have a DPRK flag so you can go out front and wave it to show your support.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Don't worry.It's fear mongering straight and simple. 

The U.S is not going to have another civil war. 

Ffs people. Take breaks from the internet if you need. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

And have a DPRK flag so you can go out front and wave it to show your support.

Reminds me of this:

:w00t:

Edited by and then

10 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

so the thread is not really about violence, or civil war  in usa, it is about SK and you in particular shittign bricks if us troops have to pull out. and SK is powerless, well, yes, it is true. it will be a pretty bad outcome for you

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

so the thread is not really about violence, or civil war  in usa, it is about SK and you in particular shittign bricks if us troops have to pull out. and SK is powerless, well, yes, it is true. it will be a pretty bad outcome for you

I feel that OP's concern is reasonable. 

I would be more concerned about north Korea if I lived in South Korea. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

If the U.S. is on the brink of civil war aside... I don't think you have much to worry about with troops withdrawal from your part of the world just yet.

The main 5 branches of the U.S. military has about 1.3 million members, with around 170,000 deployed out of nation. Around 800,000 reservists. The National Guard is around 335,000 members right now. The military machine would likely utilize the couple million+ members they already have in the country before starting to recall deployed members from other places. A lot of stationed troops are more valuable where they are because they provide a foothold in those nations than they would be recalled home to participate in a civil war. 

• Like 5

Get out of the big cities and see how whites live with people of all colors in relative peace. If people would get out and vote people in office who would fulfil their commitments for true nationwide Police reform, then they would get what they want. Taking a knee, protesting, rioting and looting are less powerful than the almighty vote.

Vote the candidate into office that will do your will. If they don't, stop blindly reelecting them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

The keyboard warriors talk a great deal about how tough they are, but will be the first to fill their drawers to lighten the load for running. 

With all due respect, the type who would participate on one side of a civil war are already out on the streets destroying buildings, attacking people, setting cars on fire, and tearing down statues, with the keyboard left at home. In their minds, the civil war has already begun and they're out fighting. And honestly, if this does progress further and another side takes part in retaliation, those people are then right, it had already begun.

That said, I am hoping this will somehow die down, so I will not cry war, because I know that in many cases, simply getting enough to believe something is going to happen will push it toward a self fulfilling prophecy, and I refuse to take part in propagating that in something I don't want to happen.

Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion this all isn't moving towards a 'civil war', persay, as much as a war of USA vs. trained Marxists (at the top, manipulating those under them to do their will) who want to conquer the country and claim ownership of the land. If I'm right, the ever persistent irony, but at least it makes more sense why they would be tearing down all U.S. statues, not just ones that fit a strict narrative being supposedly fought.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

There will be no civil war in the USA.  There has been one political entity ruling our country since the civil war, sharing power back and forth as right and left.  The mechanism for half the country to go to war with the other half does not exist.  The only real civil war is on cable news.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 6

12 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

No, for two reasons.

Their army is ill equipped and their soldiers are starving and just plain ill.

The Nihonjin and Han wouldn't allow it. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

No, for two reasons.

Their army is ill equipped and their soldiers are starving and just plain ill.

The Nihonjin and Han wouldn't allow it. 

Yep. Bad for business 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yep. Bad for business 

Japan's Prime Minister, Abe is just looking for a excuse to flatten the DPRK. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

Japan's Prime Minister, Abe is just looking for a excuse to flatten the DPRK. 

You think they are built up enough to do it?  I can't imagine Asia in general would put up with Japan attacking a Korea.  Those people have long memories.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You think they are built up enough to do it?  I can't imagine Asia in general would put up with Japan attacking a Korea.  Those people have long memories.

Japan is starting to frighten China again and the only time they were ever beat was by a extremely large alliance of Western Powers, contrary to what they teach in the U.S.

The U.S. had to actually bribe them to buy their stuff rather than make their own because Mitsubishi Heavy Industries builds a cheaper and better fighter than the U.S.

Edited by Piney
Jarocal beats his stones
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

The only real civil war is on cable news.

Yep i saw that very thing the other day...

I saw General Cartman E Lee leading the confederates to multiple victories in what appeared would be a crushing victory.

Ok maybe it wasn't cable "news" ,but it was a hell of a funny South Park episode lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Ok maybe it wasn't cable "news" ,but it was a hell of a funny South Park episode lol

Eric Cartman is a demi-god.  :nw:

His best statement ever was when Bart Simpson bragged to him.

*I killed my bully's parents and fed them to him in a bowl of chili.* :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Eric Cartman is a demi-god.  :nw:

His best statement ever was when Bart Simpson bragged to him.

*I killed my bully's parents and fed them to him in a bowl of chili.* :lol:

That chili episode is my #1 favorite of all time!!! :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1