Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ChrLzs

Covid 'Progress'?

440 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats
7 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

John's decisions affected John. If the young man gets the virus from not wearing a mask, that's similar - poor decision results in poor outcome. If the young man has the virus and doesn't mask, that may be an issue. However, if you or I are practicing all the proper protocols, shouldn't matter what the young man does, we should be safe with our washing, masking and distancing, right?

Weird askew logic that gives more clues to your real agenda,

We as people on this planet should at the very least each do our part to not be part of a problem, that "young man" is part of a covid19 pandemic problem, you say that shouldnt matter because others do their part so what if he is arrogant, self centeted and a slacker part of the problem,  to you it shouldnt matter and even if an alien concept to you to many people that blantant disregard for others does matter,

Ive seen your posts i know your mindset and agenda, so i will step out of this, you have at it, dont waste your effort trying to flame bait me back into your quagmire as i dont feed trolls.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ChrLzs
3 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

John's decisions affected John. If the young man gets the virus from not wearing a mask, that's similar - poor decision results in poor outcome. If the young man has the virus and doesn't mask, that may be an issue. However, if you or I are practicing all the proper protocols, shouldn't matter what the young man does, we should be safe with our washing, masking and distancing, right?

Wow, such deep, logical thinking.  Pity you "forgot" about those with compromised immune systems, babies, the elderly..

But that's what happens when working from a script...  If you were a real person with morality and a sense of community and social responsibility, then you might use a slightly more open and caring approach, instead of "I'm alright, Jack - you can go and get ......."

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jerry Gallo
21 hours ago, the13bats said:

Weird askew logic that gives more clues to your real agenda,

We as people on this planet should at the very least each do our part to not be part of a problem, that "young man" is part of a covid19 pandemic problem, you say that shouldnt matter because others do their part so what if he is arrogant, self centeted and a slacker part of the problem,  to you it shouldnt matter and even if an alien concept to you to many people that blantant disregard for others does matter,

Ive seen your posts i know your mindset and agenda, so i will step out of this, you have at it, dont waste your effort trying to flame bait me back into your quagmire as i dont feed trolls.

 

 

I have an agenda because I asked a question you cannot or will not answer?

Smoking in public is a pretty sizable health hazard that p***es me off, given I don't smoke. Unprotected sex costs this country billions of dollars and has caused a severe decline in morality, weakened family structure and unwanted pregnancies, abortions and abandonment (along with a lot of STD's). Teen drinking, weed and more illicit drugs causes "problems" like OD's, addiction and hepatitis. The second I see someone hold all people contributing to "problems" to an exact same standard, your rant might have merit. But for people to cheer for half of all contributors to problems and denigrate the other half, that is picking and choosing as if they are the arbiter of fairness and who should do what. That's inconsistency and hypocrisy, hallmarks of liberalism. Call me whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that you think you should control other people's choices and behavior. That's a slippery slope you would never abide should I try to do the same.  

Edited by Jerry Gallo
Added to post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
On 9/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, ChrLzs said:

Wow, second and third hand stories on a radio station!!!!  Cool stories, bro.

But I call bull****..  Why don't these storytelling manure spreaders come to this forum and name some names?  You only need one decent doctor to uncover this sort of thing and all hell would break loose, but instead of that, we just get gullibles spreading wild, made up stories like this.

Not everyone is like you, Skliss, and will say (or spread) anything to get the desired result...

Wow...that was uneccessarily hostile...first....I don't have the equipment to be called "bro".... second,  the guy hit by a bus was just one case told to me personally by someone I know very well, in the healthcare field, who happened to be friends with the guy who died from being hit by a bus and was listed as a covid death.  I don't know the Amish story guy, but thought it was very interesting.

 How about this one...my niece works in a nursing home...she told us she's had patients who've died of end stage cancer who were then covid tested...shown positive and listed as covid deaths.  She said....this was a few months ago...the national guard was coming in every day and testing for covid,  one day a patient would test positive and the next day same patient would test negative and so on. Bus guy, 3 Amish and nursing home end stage cancer + more are ones little ole me from Ohio know about....multiply and think.how many more there may have been.

Not everyone is like you, willing to deny and deny to get the desired result. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
23 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

There is clearly some manipulation of the diagnoses, both for financial and political reasons. I myself have become somewhat apolitical and agnostic on the virus. My son, who is somewhat compromised from a HS injury got it a couple weeks ago. Real deal for folks who don't have A+ respiratory health.That said, the stats don't make sense and haven't since day one. The "testing" rhetoric was valid in June...now, not so much.

 

Sorry to hear about your son!  I hope he's doing well! My son is a type 1 diabetic and has asthma.  We always are careful and take precautions. The vulnerable should always be protected during bad flu seasons. I've had a pump bottle of hand sanitizer in my car cup holder for years...we use it whenever we go in somewhere and when we come back out.  It's really cut down on illnesses, winter especially.

No one should be reckless, but we need to figure out what's really going on. We can't function on or make life altering decisions based on bad data.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
20 hours ago, skliss said:

How about this one...

Sigh, another anecdote.  Awesome.

20 hours ago, skliss said:

my niece works in a nursing home...she told us she's had patients who've died of end stage cancer who were then covid tested...shown positive and listed as covid deaths.

I'm sorry, but do you really know this little about the medical profession?  If you genuinely have a niece who works in a nursing home who has access to sufficient patient records to show that happened, then she MUST immediately go to her superiors OR the authorities to report medical fraud.

If this event actually happened, then a VERY serious offence has occurred, and anyone involved in the process of recording that death, from the doctor to any autopsy assistant or attendant nurses, should be prosecuted.  And indeed if any thing like that is ever uncovered by anyone during subsequent investigations, the persons involved will lose their careers at the least (eg if it was just incompetence), and/or be criminally prosecuted (eg if it was for political or financial gain).

That sort of behavior is INCREDIBLY immoral, dangerous and criminal.  Your niece surely knows better - and if she let's it pass, she would be legally and morally liable as well..

Frankly, if your medical system is that shithouse AND those in it are afraid to point out glaringly obvious criminal behavior, you are living in a third world country and all hope is lost.  May I suggest you and your niece have a bit of a discussion about what really happened...  If it did happen as you stated - she needs to grow a set and do the right thing.

Frankly, I think a LOT of poetic license is involved here, either that or it is a pure fabrication.  Ie that old favorite - "fake news", just as is accused by both parties, and is often truly fake..

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
31 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Sigh, another anecdote.  Awesome.

I'm sorry, but do you really know this little about the medical profession?  If you genuinely have a niece who works in a nursing home who has access to sufficient patient records to show that happened, then she MUST immediately go to her superiors OR the authorities to report medical fraud.

If this event actually happened, then a VERY serious offence has occurred, and anyone involved in the process of recording that death, from the doctor to any autopsy assistant or attendant nurses, should be prosecuted.  And indeed if any thing like that is ever uncovered by anyone during subsequent investigations, the persons involved will lose their careers at the least (eg if it was just incompetence), and/or be criminally prosecuted (eg if it was for political or financial gain).

That sort of behavior is INCREDIBLY immoral, dangerous and criminal.  Your niece surely knows better - and if she let's it pass, she would be legally and morally liable as well..

Frankly, if your medical system is that shithouse AND those in it are afraid to point out glaringly obvious criminal behavior, you are living in a third world country and all hope is lost.  May I suggest you and your niece have a bit of a discussion about what really happened...  If it did happen as you stated - she needs to grow a set and do the right thing.

Frankly, I think a LOT of poetic license is involved here, either that or it is a pure fabrication.  Ie that old favorite - "fake news", just as is accused by both parties, and is often truly fake..

 

 

I would think since skliss posted this as fact in public as told to him by his niece some might just include him as guilty of offenses too,

He might could be liable depending where he is but to post about it and do nothing, damn.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

If this event actually happened, then a VERY serious offence has occurred, and anyone involved in the process of recording that death, from the doctor to any autopsy assistant or attendant nurses, should be prosecuted.

Just an additional point here....

For someone other than the patient's doctor to be able to know what was the primary cause of death, then they would have be VERY familiar with the patient's underlying conditions, the symptoms they were exhibiting, and what things actually contributed most to their death.  For Skliss' niece to know enough to make that call, she would really have to be an attendant nurse, indeed the primary attendant nurse for that patient.

That really makes this claim very serious indeed.  Skliss, please let us know what transpires - if your niece does not take this any further, and I was in the legal side of the medical profession in Ohio, I'd be following this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

Sigh, another anecdote.  Awesome.

I'm sorry, but do you really know this little about the medical profession?  If you genuinely have a niece who works in a nursing home who has access to sufficient patient records to show that happened, then she MUST immediately go to her superiors OR the authorities to report medical fraud.

If this event actually happened, then a VERY serious offence has occurred, and anyone involved in the process of recording that death, from the doctor to any autopsy assistant or attendant nurses, should be prosecuted.  And indeed if any thing like that is ever uncovered by anyone during subsequent investigations, the persons involved will lose their careers at the least (eg if it was just incompetence), and/or be criminally prosecuted (eg if it was for political or financial gain).

That sort of behavior is INCREDIBLY immoral, dangerous and criminal.  Your niece surely knows better - and if she let's it pass, she would be legally and morally liable as well..

Frankly, if your medical system is that shithouse AND those in it are afraid to point out glaringly obvious criminal behavior, you are living in a third world country and all hope is lost.  May I suggest you and your niece have a bit of a discussion about what really happened...  If it did happen as you stated - she needs to grow a set and do the right thing.

Frankly, I think a LOT of poetic license is involved here, either that or it is a pure fabrication.  Ie that old favorite - "fake news", just as is accused by both parties, and is often truly fake..

 

 

So she should lose her job and probably never get another in geriatrics which would suck since her college major was gerentology. This is rampant...do you understand that for each covid patient the hospital gets big dollars? I heard that if patient goes on a ventilator the hospital gets $48,000.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
12 minutes ago, skliss said:

This is rampant...

Ok, so your claim is that the system is irrevocably broken and completely corrupt (but, of course, skewed towards just one side of politics...)

I have nothing further to add - good luck with living with your conscience that you and she did nothing to change that..

 

Anybody else buying this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
27 minutes ago, skliss said:

So she should lose her job and probably never get another in geriatrics which would suck since her college major was gerentology. This is rampant...do you understand that for each covid patient the hospital gets big dollars? I heard that if patient goes on a ventilator the hospital gets $48,000.

Who do they get the money from?  And, when will the annual reports come out to verify the rumours?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jerry Gallo
11 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Who do they get the money from?  And, when will the annual reports come out to verify the rumours?

Federal government, it's in the CARES Act. Doesn't specify amounts, but it absolutely pays more for Covid diagnoses. When you pair the CDC directive to use probabilities in diagnoses with the increased reimbursement for hospitals, you've given administrators a virtual get out of jail free card on fraud. Anyone who thinks that Covid is immune from white collar crime to keep an administrator or their system in the black is either naive or partisan. 

The issue is, why does a vent cost more with Covid than without? If you are an NYC hospital with 30 vents and no one is scrutinizing death certs for valid positive tests, especially if the 90% deal is correct, then how is anyone really going to be able to audit for fraud? Fascinating part is, people comprehend lawlessness over who someone supports politically, but they feel that medical reimbursement fraud is impossible to comprehend when there really are no standards to adhere to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Golden Duck
1 hour ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Federal government, it's in the CARES Act. Doesn't specify amounts, but it absolutely pays more for Covid diagnoses. When you pair the CDC directive to use probabilities in diagnoses with the increased reimbursement for hospitals, you've given administrators a virtual get out of jail free card on fraud. Anyone who thinks that Covid is immune from white collar crime to keep an administrator or their system in the black is either naive or partisan. 

The issue is, why does a vent cost more with Covid than without? If you are an NYC hospital with 30 vents and no one is scrutinizing death certs for valid positive tests, especially if the 90% deal is correct, then how is anyone really going to be able to audit for fraud? Fascinating part is, people comprehend lawlessness over who someone supports politically, but they feel that medical reimbursement fraud is impossible to comprehend when there really are no standards to adhere to. 

Thanks.  Do you have direct links?  This whole sub-thread has been about backing up anecdotes.

Death certificates are given to families.  And, if the aren't satisfied with the circumstances that lead to death they can go to the coroner.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jerry Gallo
12 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Thanks.  Do you have direct links?  This whole sub-thread has been about backing up anecdotes.

Death certificates are given to families.  And, if the aren't satisfied with the circumstances that lead to death they can go to the 

Only reason the thread gets derailed is because people don't like truth. I've posted the CDC stuff 3x now, no one wants to admit what the guidelines say. And no one wants to admit hospitals get more for Covid diagnosed treatments. Family ain't gonna complain about Medicare covering what they might have had to.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/coding-and-reporting.htm

Click Read Full Reporting Guidance and read in full.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hr748/BILLS-116hr748enr.pdf

Section 3710

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

You know what, Jerry - there's a reason you are getting a hard time here.  READ the dam postings before you 'reply' (term used loosely) .Here's what GD said.  READ IT.  

12 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Thanks.  Do you have direct links?  This whole sub-thread has been about backing up anecdotes.

Death certificates are given to families.  And, if the aren't satisfied with the circumstances that lead to death they can go to the coroner.

That isn't about frigen CDC guidelines - it's a request for you to back up the claim that doctors are falsely filling out death reports.

So, is it just that you aren't very good at comprehension?  Or is it that you deliberately try to distract/misinform/mislead this forum, over and over and over again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.