Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intelligence Committee requests UFO report

Our tax dollars at work at last?  I mean, who really cares if we have been visited by aliens?  Is it going to get your knickers in a twist, or are you just going to say "yep, thought so" and get on with your life?  The notion that the population will lose their poop and go berserk or something if aliens are revealed is just so authoritarian in its inspiration.  If you want people to go berserk, get the police to shoot some black lives protesters.  If you want people to have more faith in their government, release solid evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1

These are our elected leaders and lawmakers on the Intelligence committee asking the Pentagon for this information. We will see if the Pentagon complies or if they are denied, showing others truly run this country. You know, the old "national security" mantra..

Hmmm

6 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I mean, who really cares if we have been visited by aliens?  Is it going to get your knickers in a twist, or are you just going to say "yep, thought so" and get on with your life?  The notion that the population will lose their poop and go berserk or something if aliens are revealed is just so authoritarian in its inspiration.  If you want people to go berserk, get the police to shoot some black lives protesters.  If you want people to have more faith in their government, release solid evidence of extraterrestrial life.

You're projecting. You have to remember, most people are not here or on another alternative site reading about this stuff all the time. The majority never even think about it and those who do, don't go beyond a rudimentary interest. It's a quick look, a "hmm" and on to the next "selfie" or social media PC attack.

Lets lay it out: It's a Tuesday night, around 8pm. MSM has been talking all day about a special announcement by the president. So, the president comes on and proceeds to tell us this: "Recent events have caused us to conclude that the American people need to be briefed. Please listen closely and remain calm. We have been visited by possibly many ET races for many years. They arrive here on spacecraft that traverse time and space. They are extremely advanced and we have no alternative but to allow them to fly in our skies. Our military has been on high alert on several occasions, although we can't be sure of their intent. These ET's may be peaceful and they may not. However, we are working diligently to identify and contain any threat against our great nation. Again, remain calm and we will keep you apprised as information presents itself".

You don't think there's going to be widespread panic? IMO, it will turn into udder chaos! It will make the Floyd riots look like a church social. Many will hole up in their homes, armed to shoot anyone that dare knock on the door. Others will obviously go out hunting aliens and of course, many will be shot by mistake as well as intentionally. Utilities will grind to a halt and garbage will pile up on the street. I won't keep going because I think you get the idea.

I've interacted with many who claim they are "ready". Yet, that's nothing but hogwash. No matter how ready you think you are, there's always that doubt in your subconscious that regulates you. Fact is, nobody really knows how they will react when the real deal is placed directly in their laps. In fact, I'll bet many of those who had claimed to be the most ready will be among the first to panic.

I wouldn't be surprised if our gov hasn't been gauging our ability to handle traumatic announcements such as aliens. Maybe even testing us on a certain level. If the consensus is that we as a whole, can't handle such news, then such news won't be shared with us and at this point, I think that's the case...If there are actually ET's at our doorstep. The big panic moment for people, is when they realize we have no way to stop them from having their way with us. If they don't realize it, there will be plenty of documentation and "news briefings' to spell it out for the more dimwitted among us. Lets be logical, most people view ET's as being like the ones in Hollywood movies.

On a final note: Notice how these committees throw in trigger words such as "hostile" or "threat"? They think this will help get such bills/investigations/etc.. addressed.

Edited by jbondo

1 hour ago, jbondo said:

You're projecting. You have to remember, most people are not here or on another alternative site reading about this stuff all the time. The majority never even think about it and those who do, don't go beyond a rudimentary interest. It's a quick look, a "hmm" and on to the next "selfie" or social media PC attack.

Lets lay it out: It's a Tuesday night, around 8pm. MSM has been talking all day about a special announcement by the president. So, the president comes on and proceeds to tell us this: "Recent events have caused us to conclude that the American people need to be briefed. Please listen closely and remain calm. We have been visited by possibly many ET races for many years. They arrive here on spacecraft that traverse time and space. They are extremely advanced and we have no alternative but to allow them to fly in our skies. Our military has been on high alert on several occasions, although we can't be sure of their intent. These ET's may be peaceful and they may not. However, we are working diligently to identify and contain any threat against our great nation. Again, remain calm and we will keep you apprised as information presents itself".

You don't think there's going to be widespread panic? IMO, it will turn into udder chaos! It will make the Floyd riots look like a church social. Many will hole up in their homes, armed to shoot anyone that dare knock on the door. Others will obviously go out hunting aliens and of course, many will be shot by mistake as well as intentionally. Utilities will grind to a halt and garbage will pile up on the street. I won't keep going because I think you get the idea.

I've interacted with many who claim they are "ready". Yet, that's nothing but hogwash. No matter how ready you think you are, there's always that doubt in your subconscious that regulates you. Fact is, nobody really knows how they will react when the real deal is placed directly in their laps. In fact, I'll bet many of those who had claimed to be the most ready will be among the first to panic.

I wouldn't be surprised if our gov hasn't been gauging our ability to handle traumatic announcements such as aliens. Maybe even testing us on a certain level. If the consensus is that we as a whole, can't handle such news, then such news won't be shared with us and at this point, I think that's the case...If there are actually ET's at our doorstep. The big panic moment for people, is when they realize we have no way to stop them from having their way with us. If they don't realize it, there will be plenty of documentation and "news briefings' to spell it out for the more dimwitted among us. Lets be logical, most people view ET's as being like the ones in Hollywood movies.

On a final note: Notice how these committees throw in trigger words such as "hostile" or "threat"? They think this will help get such bills/investigations/etc.. addressed.

I think most people will shrug their shoulders and carry on. It has zero impact on the day to day of nearly every person in the planet. 

It'll be interesting for sure. Religions stand to lose, military stand to lose, government stand to lose. Most other people will lose very little or nothing. 

And again, nothing will show up.

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

TP.jpg

Well, given the opinion from experts on the subject....Cletus and Poot

20200625_185815.jpg.37c0937abac6da1b3458cbb8fc18d3cc.jpg

aliens do love to probe so having lots of TP on hand might be in turn a good idea.

As far as intelligence community requesting "UFO" reports go,  so what?  while some with zero rhyme reason or logic jump and insist UFO doesnt mean "unidentified flying object" but rather aliens, UAP or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena the modern version of UFO doesnt mean alien either,

so its beyond me when the folks who like tin foil hats insist something like this is the gov testing the waters getting ready for some epic DOD, i suppose they found a work around as to how ET made the trip here,

Then of course if tweety did say at a rose garden questions and insults news briefing that they had proof of aliens people would go nuts, anytime a person or group has even the idea they might loose anything they freak out,

This storming of a federal building was  because they were suggested to stay at home and they thought they lost something,

armed-protesters-demonstrate-against-covid-19-lockdown-at-michigan-capitol.thumb.jpg.6d38f28b06900ca8bc9fca60057a2650.jpg

So the sames types if told ET was here would be going even more off the rails, stockpiling Vaseline and ky for all that probing. People in general are panicky idiots, well, a lot are.

There is no DOD, if aliens were here no way to keep that a worldwide secret, too many people with too much to loose,

UAP is about security from unknown whatever it may be, the real threat is from other countries that are cross not from aliens who if they were here we wiukd already know it.

• Sad 1

They want an unclassified report on the UFO phenomenon? I though that was what the published results of Blue Book was? Or do they mean they want a new one?

Either way, classification criteria and how it is disseminated based on security clearance levels would likely yield very little of interest. If it's aliens they're looking for, they're going to be disappointed.

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

They want an unclassified report on the UFO phenomenon? I though that was what the published results of Blue Book was? Or do they mean they want a new one?

Project blue book --> project sign --> Project grudge

Technical Report No. 102-AC-49/15–100 aka The grudge report had 23% unknowns. That's back in the 50s. I dont know why they chose to not pursue it then or if they stopped at all, but it is good to see them pursuing it now. Blue book was never meant to be an unclassified report. It was merely a public relations effort nothing more. The best cases never showed up there(eg astronaut Slayton's). It is my belief though i have no proof that there was a parallel "blue book" somewhere that did and continued to do the real research all these years up to the present.

honestly imo a report would be brief:

"we regularly have sightings, some of them are documented with radar and/or video. There are witness reports, but the vast majority can not be verified, or the witnesses cannot be considered reliable.

Overall the info gathered shows non identified phenomenons present technologies achievements that are not matched by current Earth, public or highly classified, capabilities. Origins and intents are unknown, but due to the vast chronological time of independent events, it seems, at first sight, to be non hostile unless provoked by our human standards. Despite this the vast majority of events can be explained without resorting to alien theories, as for example Hessdalen lights events in Norway.

Despite theories, including conspiracy theories, the truth is we don't have enough accurate information about these phenomenons, they are happening but we do not have the means to predict them thus we lack the capacity to assemble and deploy investigation teams.

As final conclusion we think the overwhelming  cases can be explain by mundane factors, and a small cannot, these small amount of cases seem non hostile."

yeap this is what I think a legit public disclose report would look like.

Edited by godnodog
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, jbondo said:

Do you think the panic will be greater than the recent protests?  If we can survive the Trump presidency, we can survive the revelation of aliens imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, godnodog said:

As final conclusion we think the overwhelming  cases can be explain by mundane factors, and a small cannot, these small amount of cases seem non hostile."

Replace the word "think" with "know" and of the tiny % that are at that moment "unexplaned" of course they are non hostile, as in there is nothing happening, no fighter jets shot from the sky to cities in ruins,  a lot of mundane prosaic things can hide in unexplaned.

"we regularly have sightings, some of them are documented with radar and/or video. There are witness reports, but the vast majority can not be verified, or the witnesses cannot be considered reliable

Stories are just stories, gear can and does malfunction.

Overall the info gathered shows non identified phenomenons present technologies achievements that are not matched by current Earth, public or highly classified, capabilities. Origins and intents are unknown

That starement means nothing, its dressed up to sound important and factual when its not proven at all just speculations, see...

There are witness reports, but the vast majority can not be verified, or the witnesses cannot be considered reliable

We simply have nothing to prove or even suggest to the out of box thinking, non dear believers that any extraterrestrials have ever, are here or ever will come to earth.

6 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Do you think the panic will be greater than the recent protests?  If we can survive the Trump presidency, we can survive the revelation of aliens imo.

I would hope ET would do less damage to humans than trump has done and keeps on doing, as far as "panic" some will not panic so much as just nut out, you know sit on building tops with cardboard signs that read things like,

"Peace" 

" Erich von Däniken was right"

"welcome home "

"I probe on first abduction" 

"Klaatu barada nikto" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

They need to force declassification of the good stuff. What good is a report on what’s already declassified. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1