Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Blair Witch' director returns with 'Skyman'

Blair witch was more less a rip ( found footage , documentary) of a horrible film, cannibal holocaust that spawned the equally disgusting green inferno...

Just now, stereologist said:

Guess you too missed the obvious stupidity of the film where they follow a stream into the area but decide on the way out NOT to follow the stream out

oh ok then

I did like the final 10 or 15 seconds in t he house, but sitting through that boring 90 minutes or whatever of the stupidity was painful

The Blair With was a 2 or 3 minute film that was stretched into a feature length piece of boredom.

My guess is this next film will be worse

• Thanks 1

Just now, stereologist said:

The Blair With was a 2 or 3 minute film that was stretched into a feature length piece of boredom.

My guess is this next film will be worse

so don't watch it then

You know like should the injuried dork jock guys and dim wit teen girlies run down the open road to safety or hide in the old barn with no way out full of chain saws and vivisection tools

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You know like should the injuried dork jock guys and dim wit teen girlies run down the open road to safety or hide in the old barn with no way out full of chain saws and vivisection tools

In the barn. I learned that from a coyote

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 11:03 PM, XenoFish said:

If someone up for a junk food alien movie try Ejecta. 

That sucka got a 3.7/10 on IMDB :td:

6 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

That sucka got a 3.7/10 on IMDB :td:

I don't trust critics. I like the recent Hellboy movie (which was more comic accurate). 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:58 PM, stereologist said:

Th Blair Witch Project looks stupid to anyone that has spent time in the woods. I was bored out of my skull for the entire movie.

I've been camping my whole life. Blair Witch Project was my nightmare come true. If things happen to you out there you can't call 911.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:07 PM, astrobeing said:

I've been camping my whole life. Blair Witch Project was my nightmare come true. If things happen to you out there you can't call 911.

I've been dangling off of cliff in the mountains for years. You get hurt out there the chance of death is high. You are your own rescue and if you can't do it you are dead. Calling 9-1-1? By the time they figure out which far out cliff you are on you are dead assuming you had a phone and a connection. There were no cell phones when I did the hard stuff way out in the middle of nowhere. The Blair Witch movie showed 3 incompetent woosies with no basic competencies for the outdoors.

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

The Blair Witch movie showed 3 incompetent woosies with no basic competencies for the outdoors.

How many times have you been camping and strange people have terrorized you night after night?

2 hours ago, astrobeing said:

How many times have you been camping and strange people have terrorized you night after night?

Sounds to me like you are envious of the adventurous trips I have taken.

I repeat: The Blair Witch movie showed 3 incompetent woosies with no basic competencies for the outdoors.

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

I repeat: The Blair Witch movie showed 3 incompetent woosies with no basic competencies for the outdoors.

You can't answer the question. Obviously you haven't seen the movie since you think it's about some kids getting lost in the woods.

7 hours ago, astrobeing said:

You can't answer the question. Obviously you haven't seen the movie since you think it's about some kids getting lost in the woods.

Obviously I have and it showed 3 incompetents. Maybe you are so unskilled you couldn't see the obvious.

I know what the movie is it about - it was boring story about 3 dunces that are incompetent. About the only interesting part of this dreadful boredom is the last minute inside of the house.

Tom Patey's definition of a beginner applies to these 3: "Someone usually dead who should be kept out of the woods at all costs."

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

Obviously I have and it showed 3 incompetents. Maybe you are so unskilled you couldn't see the obvious.

I know what the movie is it about - it was boring story about 3 dunces that are incompetent. About the only interesting part of this dreadful boredom is the last minute inside of the house.

Tom Patey's definition of a beginner applies to these 3: "Someone usually dead who should be kept out of the woods at all costs."

Cripes man, it's just a movie. Not a documentary. People either like it or they don't. I thought it was an interesting idea at the time. Then it got overplayed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Cripes man, it's just a movie. Not a documentary. People either like it or they don't. I thought it was an interesting idea at the time. Then it got overplayed. 

I was just saying what spoiled for me was how the trio made mistake after mistake in the woods.

I get this dumb question which has nothing at all to do with the movie: " How many times have you been camping and strange people have terrorized you night after night? "

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I was just saying what spoiled for me was how the trio made mistake after mistake in the woods.

I get this dumb question which has nothing at all to do with the movie: " How many times have you been camping and strange people have terrorized you night after night? "

I look at it as a murder mystery. Two guy plan on killing the girl. One "disappears", to them it's a game. The witch isn't real. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I look at it as a murder mystery. Two guy plan on killing the girl. One "disappears", to them it's a game. The witch isn't real. 

I look at it as a sci-fi movie. The witch is a Thing that beamed down to hunt retarded teens. 

Edited by Hazzard

2 hours ago, stereologist said:

OK, now I'm absolutely convinced that you haven't seen the movie. They didn't wander around, get lost, and freeze to death. They were being stalked by unknown people night after night and were murdered. I would love to hear your explanation as to what they did wrong that caused them to be murdered.

9 hours ago, astrobeing said:

OK, now I'm absolutely convinced that you haven't seen the movie. They didn't wander around, get lost, and freeze to death. They were being stalked by unknown people night after night and were murdered. I would love to hear your explanation as to what they did wrong that caused them to be murdered.

Guess reading is not one of your abilities.  Never said they froze to death. They did wander. They did not get out of the woods because they acted like idiots, i.e. they were lost.

There is nothing in the film that they were stalked night after night. This shows what a beginner you are. You obviously have no idea what stupid mistakes they made. It was their imagination run wild.

It was boring.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Guess reading is not one of your abilities.  Never said they froze to death. They did wander. They did not get out of the woods because they acted like idiots, i.e. they were lost.

There is nothing in the film that they were stalked night after night. This shows what a beginner you are. You obviously have no idea what stupid mistakes they made. It was their imagination run wild.

It was boring.

When I watched it, it seemed like one of the explanations was that people were stalking them.   

I also thought that part of the movie was that none of them were experienced campers.