Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you know anyone who has/had Covid-19?

Hermai

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes i do, quite a few actually

What were their outcomes?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hermai said:

Legitimately curious. Anecdotally, I know not a single soul. 

Are you talking about Covid 19 or the Hong Kong flu from the 60's?

Edited by Desertrat56

Just now, aztek said:

some lived some dfied

How has that impacted how you view the virus?

Just now, rashore said:

Folks, please call Covid-19 by it's proper name, and not slang terms. 

Who decided COVID was the proper name and when did I consent to said naming?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, rashore said:

The medical community with much justification and I'm going to hazard a guess that your consent to their proper naming wasn't part of their consideration when assigning the name. 

Is that the same medical community that decided the virus wasn’t a pandemic, then decided it was, then determined masks were ineffective, then decided they were mandatory? The same medical community infiltrated/funded by the CCP? Or some other experts we’ve all evidently decided to collectively defer our free agency to? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I know of two people that have had it, both survived. I suspect that I may have had it earlier this year, can not confirm if it I did or didn't. As I haven't been tested for anti-bodies.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Hermai said:

How has that impacted how you view the virus?

it did not really change my views,  my opinion still stands, it is a bad virus that kills some, makes others sick, and some lucky ones do not even know they have it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

My sister and her family had it.  Her husband was hospitalized but he survived. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, rashore said:

Right now, I have 5 people dead on my list. Several hospitalizations, not sure after it hit a dozen. 3 people are still simply MIA and haven't checked in with anyone. Several dozen folks that had the flu and tested confirmed for that or got the flu shot that later turned up with not-the-flu. Diagnosed by doctors and tracked by health departments, but at the time weren't tested for Covid-19. Tested positive count and folks willing to confirm themselves publicly to even their innermost friend circle that have survived it- 4. Right now admitting you had it is almost worse than anything else. 

Christ. Where are you located, generally speaking? NYC?

4 minutes ago, Hermai said:

Christ. Where are you located, generally speaking? NYC?

No, not near NYC at all. I happen to have personal friends in many states in the U.S., as well as a few in other countries. I'm one of the most rural located people in my friends circles. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, rashore said:

No, not near NYC at all. I happen to have personal friends in many states in the U.S., as well as a few in other countries. I'm one of the most rural located people in my friends circles. 

Sorry for your losses. 

• Like 2

Yes. 3 lived, 2 died.

What's the point of this thread? That because YOU, personally, don't know anyone who has or has it, means that it a hoax?

Just pray to whatever gods you believe in that neither you or your loved ones get it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

What's the point of this thread?

yep, i'll second that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermai said:

Legitimately curious. Anecdotally, I know not a single soul. 

I know no one who has had it, and to this point I only know one person who knows someone who got it.  That person had preexisting medical conditions....don’t remember if that person recovered or not.  I think not.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hermai said:

Is that the same medical community that decided the virus wasn’t a pandemic, then decided it was, then determined masks were ineffective, then decided they were mandatory? The same medical community infiltrated/funded by the CCP? Or some other experts we’ve all evidently decided to collectively defer our free agency to? 

Well, some still argue weather the Earth is Flat or not so what is your point? 

When something unknown appears it is for sure that oppinions will vary between scientists untill they close in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Guyver said:

I know no one who has had it, and to this point I only know one person who knows someone who got it.  That person had preexisting medical conditions....don’t remember if that person recovered or not.  I think not.

I didn't know him, but my friend's uncle died from it.  He lived in the part of New Mexico where it was worst, near the reservation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3