Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you know anyone who has/had Covid-19?

Hermai

On 7/16/2020 at 5:32 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Not to mention how many people he exposed before he went to the doctor.  The people at the pharmacy probably are following CDC protocol and wearing masks as well as cleaning everything every time someone touches the counter.

They found out the guy he works with (they work in teams of 2) had it & was telling him not to go to the doctor. He said just to be a big boy & tough it out. They sent that guy home & are deciding whether to fire him or not.He didn't get tested until after his partner tested positive. The guy also had sinus like problems & was sore, but he did have a fever, however he claimed not to know it. Who knows?

Just to get everybody riled again, the majority of our law enforcement officials will NOT enforce it at all. The only people wearing masks are the same ones that already did. My entire family & extended family has theirs & we're getting accustomed to them, but nothing has changed. Our governor is being called "Two-Face" because she come out & said "masks will not & can not be enforced" & a week later she says "masks are mandatory." Very few people care beyond the ones that already did it. I told one guy to find him one with a rebel flag. He did. He keeps it hanging on his rear view mirror. :blink: Did get my son thinking he's a ninja now, though. ;)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jowasmus said:

They found out the guy he works with (they work in teams of 2) had it & was telling him not to go to the doctor. He said just to be a big boy & tough it out. They sent that guy home & are deciding whether to fire him or not.He didn't get tested until after his partner tested positive. The guy also had sinus like problems & was sore, but he did have a fever, however he claimed not to know it. Who knows?

Just to get everybody riled again, the majority of our law enforcement officials will NOT enforce it at all. The only people wearing masks are the same ones that already did. My entire family & extended family has theirs & we're getting accustomed to them, but nothing has changed. Our governor is being called "Two-Face" because she come out & said "masks will not & can not be enforced" & a week later she says "masks are mandatory." Very few people care beyond the ones that already did it. I told one guy to find him one with a rebel flag. He did. He keeps it hanging on his rear view mirror. :blink: Did get my son thinking he's a ninja now, though. ;)

People like that remind me of the selfish inconsiderate A-holes who infected others with AIDS when they knew they tested positive for it, but they didn't give a care who they made sick or killed with AIDS just to satisfy themselves. :td: Now that's deplorable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2020 at 12:13 PM, Katniss said:

People like that remind me of the selfish inconsiderate A-holes who infected others with AIDS when they knew they tested positive for it, but they didn't give a care who they made sick or killed with AIDS just to satisfy themselves. :td: Now that's deplorable.

Yep. I get that people want things to be normal. I get that everybody is spooked, but if I was sick & running a fever or not, I wouldn't want the person that I'm forced to work with everyday angry at me, much less threaten my job right now. I can't imagine it's easy to find another.

• Like 3