Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Apprentice", to President & current

Jujo-jo

When I first heard of Donald Trump (early 80's) my thought was wow good for him and laughed at his clothes, my next thought was ok he's a daddy's boy, next thought was hmm, What the heck is this guy all about, heard of him some more, then i thought nop, I dont like this guy!

Later a few more things come to surface and into the spot light again thought no, still not really caring for him.

Then "The Apprentice" came on t.v. and I refused to watch it for about a year or two. Then we were at one of our family's house and it was on their t.v., being in business and dealing with employees I found it fascinating started to watch it from that point on, over the course of a few years, I seen and heard and learned a lot about him, business, employees and myself... 

While watching the show at times I said wow what a prick but could understand why he did what he did and why it needed to happen.

Toward the end of watching the show, after watching it for a few years, I said many times over, "I hope some day he runs for president"., like many other people.

Well years later he did but had I not seen and experienced what I did during those years I wouldn't feel the way I do now about him, not only this but he's real, he's human and he makes mouthy mistakes, he speaks his mind and he is entitled to his own opinion, I've learned also to accept him for who he really is becuse I know what's in his heart, I know what drives him, I know the business side of his thinking, I know what stupid petty mistakes he's made, which are extremely minor to others, I also know where his interests are and most importantly weighing my options what could be at stake.

I know him for who he is, got to see what he's all about and as far as anyone else running for president,  I don't know them, you see a quick promotional commercial see a debate, the media tells you what they want you to know and they've all been fake and covering things up and lieing and surely don't have the business mind set behind them most have law. His experience comes from hard won truth, trial and error and hands on.

People who say trump lies only hears a sentence or two and hears what the media tells them, twisting things, they dont take the time to watch him from start to finish.

I've been watching just about ever live speech the man has and yes his mouth and attitude get in the way at times but again he's human and anyone at this point would have an attitude and he does, but for good reasons and anyone else would as well.

Discussions are welcomed but there are no questions here, just sharing my reasons and point of view on our president, who I am still very proud of.

Edited by Jujo-jo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ya, you might want to take a peek behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure he never had the nerve to fire someone to his face. Edit; I was right. Trump retains his perfect record of never having fired someone to their face.

'What We Did Was a Scam': The Apprentice Creators Give Behind the Scenes Reveal of Trump's Show

https://people.com/politics/apprentice-creators-donald-trump-scam/

Sorry to burst your love bubble, but he's a coward, pure and simple. Did you really believe he has bone spurs? 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

It's on t.v. so you pick and choose what to believe always, anyway...

On the other hand, it is called a "reality" show for a reason, so I highly doubt it to be 100% made up of scripts to read off from. 

It's called reading between the lines.

2 hours ago, Jujo-jo said:

It's on t.v. so you pick and choose what to believe always, anyway...

On the other hand, it is called a "reality" show for a reason, so I highly doubt it to be 100% made up of scripts to read off from. 

It's called reading between the lines.

So you didn't read my link, did you? S'okay, wallowing in ignorance, is much easier than climbing to elucidation.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ya, you might want to take a peek behind the scenes. I'm pretty sure he never had the nerve to fire someone to his face. Edit; I was right. Trump retains his perfect record of never having fired someone to their face.

'What We Did Was a Scam': The Apprentice Creators Give Behind the Scenes Reveal of Trump's Show

https://people.com/politics/apprentice-creators-donald-trump-scam/

Sorry to burst your love bubble, but he's a coward, pure and simple. Did you really believe he has bone spurs? 

I suppose that there is a point in that somewhere?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I suppose that there is a point in that somewhere?

Yes. That the op based their entire political opinion of Trump on a failed reality show. Little out of touch, dont you think?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yes. That the op based their entire political opinion of Trump on a failed reality show. Little out of touch, dont you think?

I wouldn't call 15 seasons a failed reality show.  Most shows only last from 3 to 5.  15 is an unqualified success.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wouldn't call 15 seasons a failed reality show.  Most shows only last from 3 to 5.  15 is an unqualified success.

Every "reality" show is failed regarding reality. Nothing's real about those. Which is something every adult with at least average intelligence and healthy perception of reality knows. 

And the point was that people who fell in love with a reality show celebrity did not fall in love with a real person, they fell in love with a scripted role. 

Not to go into treasonous details right now, these matter to mentally healthy adults. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Every politician is failed regarding reality. Nothing's real about those. Which is something every adult with at least average intelligence and healthy perception of reality knows. 

And the point was that people who fell in love with a political act did not fall in love with a real person, they fell in love with a scripted role. 

Fixed that for you.

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Fixed that for you.

Real, competent politicians are often morally challenged, but very much realistic.  

No one in history of politics (even amateur, populist politics) failed so miserably at reality, as your "reality" TV crush did. 

He just cannot tell his lies from the actual reality. He just cannot comprehend that we do not accept his lies as something remotely plausible, no matter how ingenious he thinks his childish lying is. It's a phase children are supposed to finish well before they start school.  

Also, 

Trump campaign attempts to remove satirical cartoon from online ...

and 

Trump Lies Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from CartoonStock

• Like 2