Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oak Island Solved

Hermai

For me at least. Essentially Rosicrucians collaborated to write Shakespeare and encoded a treasuremap within his works which reveals that the Ark of the Covenant is buried on Oak Island. It sounds crazy. You think I’m crazy. I promise it’s not.

• Haha 6

Oh Jesus Christ, why not just spit in my face and burn my damn books?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Hermai said:

For me at least. Essentially Rosicrucians collaborated to write Shakespeare and encoded a treasuremap within his works which reveals that the Ark of the Covenant is buried on Oak Island. It sounds crazy. You think I’m crazy. I promise it’s not.

Slightly off topic but i always thought that if you wanted to hide something like a treasure or great knowledge then the best place would be in the open. Using something like famous literature would make an ideal map. It would never be lost. Readily available and highly recognisable. But you'd need a key to decipher.   

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Oh Jesus Christ, why not just spit in my face and burn my damn books?

—Jaylemurph 

I promise there’s a decent amount of corroboration to take it out of the tinfoil-hat-realm. Look into Peter Amundsen’s work. 

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Steps-Mercy-Shakespeares-Templum-ebook/dp/B0174TLHHE

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hermai said:

I promise there’s a decent amount of corroboration to take it out of the tinfoil-hat-realm. Look into Peter Amundsen’s work. 

https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Steps-Mercy-Shakespeares-Templum-ebook/dp/B0174TLHHE

You have to post the info here. 

A link to a paid book, and YouTube, will not help. 

Sounds like complete BS though...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Hermai said:

No doubt about it at all

Like you said it sounds Crazy, and it is completely Crazy. I have no idea why you have been posting so much false / totally inaccurate information over the past few days. I think you are a conspiracy theorist and I will never respond to anything you post again.:no::td:

Have a nice day:) Peace 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

:yes:

Thats not nice. Maybe he's just more enlightened than the rest of us. 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Timothy said:

You have to post the info here. 

A link to a paid book, and YouTube, will not help. 

Sounds like complete BS though...

The youtube is all three parts of a documentary about Amundsen and his theories which eventually bring him to the Ark and Oak Island. He was as skeptical as you when he started out examining anomalies in Shakespeare. Seriously worth a watch. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Hermai said:

Can’t help but notice it’s self-published, which means it’s excused itself from peer-review and consequently serious consideration.

And frankly, no one who hasn’t read several of Dame Frances Yates’ books ought to be writing about Renaissance hermeticism.

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

Can’t help but notice it’s self-published, which means it’s excused itself from peer-review and consequently serious consideration.

And frankly, no one who hasn’t read several of Dame Frances Yates’ books ought to be writing about Renaissance hermeticism.

—Jaylemurph 

School me. I want to get alchemical. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Hermai said:

How can that be when they are all hat wearers?

So, will you be spouting that we Coastal Algonquians worshiped the "White Templar God".

Because that is where this is heading...

Oh, I know Ed Lenik,Who did the real archaeological survey of Oak Island and he seems to be sadly missing in all this bull chips. 

Edited by Piney
Jarocal beats his rocks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Thats not nice. Maybe he's just more enlightened than the rest of us. 

I like seeing the word 'maybe' in a discussion of this nature= or: 'maybe' he's not' is also valid-- is it not? But what do I know?

Actually what do you know with regards to facts? Nothing is what you know- same as me. Oh joy, fun init;)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Piney said:

How can that be when they are all hat wearers?

So, will you be spouting that we Coastal Algonquians worshiped the "White Templar God".

Because that is where this is heading...

Oh, I know Ed Lenik,Who did the real archaeological survey of Oak Island and he seems to be sadly missing in all this bull chips. 

6B9F83B0-0867-4018-953F-4D52A9EE9DE2.jpeg.7c2aa0a90cc3086db1f9c53dcb56f97e.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hermai said:

You think I’m crazy. I promise it’s not.

I know you are Meshuggeneh you proved it to me with your fireworks and covid19 threads, this one just seals the deal...trying to help sell a book just ups the cheese factor.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hermai said:

What is the point?  

If any jughead can translate this treasure map and dig up this ark  for their own personal gain, why bother? 

Too much like raiders of the lost ark  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I know you are Meshuggeneh you proved it to me with your fireworks and covid19 threads, this one just seals the deal...trying to help sell a book just ups the cheese factor.

What does that word mean? I recall the Stooges using it from time to time.

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What does that word mean? I recall the Stooges using it from time to time.

It's Yiddish for crazy.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If any jughead can translate this treasure map and dig up this ark  for their own personal gain, why bother? 

it's a fantasy thing I guess- & why not? Some folk like living in fantasy, they need it- personally I like the real world.. I find it more interesting

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Dejarma said:

it's a fantasy thing I guess- & why not? Some folk like living in fantasy, they need it- personally I like the real world.. I find it more interesting

There is something unexpected in creating a real paradigm shift.

Not repeating somebodies fantastic lies.

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 10:10 AM, Hermai said:

The youtube is all three parts of a documentary about Amundsen and his theories which eventually bring him to the Ark and Oak Island. He was as skeptical as you when he started out examining anomalies in Shakespeare. Seriously worth a watch. 

I’m going to have to take a hard pass on this one.

Wackjob believers always say that they were skeptical to start with, but really they’re usually more open and susceptible to woo and want to believe so much that they fall victim of it. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Timothy said:

I’m going to have to take a hard pass on this one.

Wackjob believers always say that they were skeptical to start with, but really they’re usually more open and susceptible to woo and want to believe so much that they fall victim of it. 

You hit a big nail on the noggin,

I have a documentaries i chuckle at where some very dramatic person is saying how they went from skeptic to full on not "believer" but "knower" that whatever was fact from their one weak encounter,  its intriguing the way they try to valadate themselves and that they are correct it gets a bit egomaniacal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Hermai said:

School me. I want to get alchemical. 

My fee for undergraduate tutoring is $85/hr, with a three hour a week minimum. 

My fee for graduate students is “apply to the [redacted] university history program and pay tuition.”

That said, your best bet is Yates’ Rosicrucian Enlightenment after her The Art of Memory and her book on Giordano Bruno. Those are only $30 or so apiece new. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2020 at 7:08 PM, Hermai said:

By the bloody goat of death, that story surf on crystal meth !

• Haha 1