Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's are real !

Unusual Tournament

Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: “UFOs are Real”

Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_b_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

• Like 1

People always ask when will the government tell us about the existence of aliens as if there will be one specific moment when everyone will be told and believe. It will always come down to our opinion of the source of the information. I am sure this source will not settle the issue once and for all.

But anyway let's pull out the new Papameter 2.0 (the 2.0 version includes a confidence rating).

Non-human Intelligence involved  96%     Only human made and natural objects   4%

Confidence Level: Very High

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow an old article. This is necroposting.

This is about Elizondo who has been shown years back to have lied about what he did.

Papameter 100% Elizondo is untrustable 0% trust

Confidence level 100%

Elizondo is a charlatan. There is no evidence he even worked on AATIP let alone ran it.

https://www.theufochronicles.com/2019/06/aatip-pentagon-reinforces-previous-statement-elizondo.html

Nearly two weeks ago, The Intercept published a Pentagon denial about the involvement of Mr. Luis Elizondo, and his wide-spread claims about heading a “secret Pentagon UFO program” known as the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or AATIP. Now, newly received statements from the Pentagon issued to The Black Vault specifically address a 2009 Harry Reid memo that is being offered by some supporters as proof of Mr. Elizondo’s alleged leadership of the program. Yet, it is now revealed that the existence of this document does not alter the Pentagon’s original position about his claims.

Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough stated, “I can confirm that the memo you’re referring to is authentic… It makes no change to previous statements. Mr. Elizondo had no assigned responsibilities for AATIP while he was in OUSD(I) [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence].”

Her statement comes amid a firestorm of controversy, when on June 1, 2019, as reported by Mr. Keith Kloor, the Pentagon had also said, in part, “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI, up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.”

Papameter 100% Elzondo is not who he claims to be 0% trustable

100% confidence levvel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Looksllike nothing is happening with UFOs so old junk like the Jerusalem hoax and this hoax are being pushed.

• Thanks 2

...lets see according to my research, 35% of people believe UFO are real and come from other galaxies. 75% believe the government knows more about UFO's than they're letting on. Politicians like Ronald Regan, Hillary Clinton and Trump have suggested there is more to UFO's than meets the eye. The U.S. military and militaries all over the world believe the sightings are real.

Yea id say they're real !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile, actual UFO sightings are slightly higher than in previous polling years, from a low of nine percent in 1978 and 1987, to 2019, with 16 percent of U.S. adults saying they've seen a UFO.

https://www.newsweek.com/aliens-are-real-ufos-2019-sightings-americans-area-51-raid-extraterrestrial-disclosure-1458103

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

...lets see according to my research, 35% of people believe UFO are real and come from other galaxies. 75% believe the government knows more about UFO's than they're letting on. Politicians like Ronald Regan, Hillary Clinton and Trump have suggested there is more to UFO's than meets the eye. The U.S. military and militaries all over the world believe the sightings are real.

Yea id say they're real !  

UFO unidentified flying objects are real lots of us see things that we dont know what they are,

Ufo never has never will mean aliens or anything other than unidentified flying objects, so of course we say they are very real...duh!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

UFO unidentified flying objects are real lots of us see things that we dont know what they are,

Ufo never has never will mean aliens or anything other than unidentified flying objects, so of course we say they are very real...duh!

Correct! The phenomena is real. Metallic and light forms that move in an intelligent and thoughtful manner. Im vexed by your reply. So what exactly are you arguing about? 

I believe UFOs are real, and they all are man-made

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

Oh rubbish! Something tat has been seen and documented for thousands of years displaying aerodynamics that current military planes cannot keep with let alone explain is no something that is man-made. I think you're just trying to get a rise out of me, MissJatti. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Oh rubbish! Something tat has been seen and documented for thousands of years displaying aerodynamics that current military planes cannot keep with let alone explain is no something that is man-made. I think you're just trying to get a rise out of me, MissJatti. 

You are great at spreading falsehoods. They have not been seen and documented for thousands of years.

Another falsehood: " displaying aerodynamics that current military planes cannot keep "

This is just meaningless unless you are interested in how people think: " ...lets see according to my research, 35% of people believe UFO are real and come from other galaxies. 75% believe the government knows more about UFO's than they're letting on. Politicians like Ronald Regan, Hillary Clinton and Trump have suggested there is more to UFO's than meets the eye. "

As I already pointed out the article in the OP is dead wrong.

" Elizondo is a charlatan. There is no evidence he even worked on AATIP let alone ran it. "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Correct! The phenomena is real. Metallic and light forms that move in an intelligent and thoughtful manner. Im vexed by your reply. So what exactly are you arguing about? 

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Here you go in case you missed it,

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You are great at spreading falsehoods. They have not been seen and documented for thousands of years.

Another falsehood: " displaying aerodynamics that current military planes cannot keep "

This is just meaningless unless you are interested in how people think: " ...lets see according to my research, 35% of people believe UFO are real and come from other galaxies. 75% believe the government knows more about UFO's than they're letting on. Politicians like Ronald Regan, Hillary Clinton and Trump have suggested there is more to UFO's than meets the eye. "

As I already pointed out the article in the OP is dead wrong.

" Elizondo is a charlatan. There is no evidence he even worked on AATIP let alone ran it. "

And..

3 hours ago, MissJatti said:

And...

Vexed? Sounds like some weird personal problem hopefully you can get that taken care of,

I made a statement, a post of my opinion, not even close to an argument except from the most nit picking of trolls,

As far as thread subject, in additions to the mistakes and errors you made that others kindly pointed out i will add that this remark,

Metallic and light forms that move in an intelligent and thoughtful manner

Is only your unproven opinion, however, we would just love for you to post in a thoughtful manner some currect evidece and proof, not old debunked ruses from charlatans, so go head...post what you have,

OIP.7dK3Ki1E_ESuCj_rnGl3XgHaD_?w=193&h=1

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

Ancient flying machine :alien:

Ancient+Airplane+Vimana+UFO+Precolumbian

Or, it's just a bird....:whistle:

or a fish

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

You obviously never heard about Project Hessdalen. Google it, I have no interest in doing your work for you. There we have Earthly light phenomenon that sometimes even look like they have a metallic surface and move like under intelligent control, sometimes with enormous speed, sometimes hovering... one of these UFOs even reacted when they pointed a laser at it.

I dont know about you, but to me this absolutely sounds like something you believers would file under They are here.

What Im saying is, before we start screaming that we know we are being visited by beings from out of this world, we have to make sure that they are not from Earth, and if we havent explored every other single option and cause for UFOs then we cant say that we are 100% sure, can we?!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

What Im saying is, before we start screaming that we know we are being visited by beings from out of this world, we have to make sure that they are not from Earth

This guy knows what he is talking about, i would listen. Might i add we should also kick their tires, to make sure they are nuts and bolts, lest we get surprised :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Actually looks more like some sort of moth to me.

• Like 2

Of course they are real but real what?  Doesn't mean they are aliens.  Most, if not all, are just misidentified man made objects, natural phenomenon, space rocks, sand, stars, planets.  Venus is a big offender.   When one lands in my front yard, i might believe but after i check them out. And another thing, if you see one with a strobe or beacon you know its man made. No alien has to follow our FAA requirements yet. Maybe one day when there is a federation of planets..lol

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Don't even start with that racist tripe. It's a flying fish.......

• Like 4

Luis Elizondo is a lying sack of turds who's been turned down by every private security contractor with any salt. 

I already showed in other threads TTSA was a hoax and pyramid scheme which financially buried itself because that dope fiend Tom DeLonge was a pig.

I'm not wasting my time here.....

Edited by Piney
Jarocal beats his rocks
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, MissJatti said:

Agreed.  That seems the most likely explanation.

12 minutes ago, IMSAM said:

Man made? sure

434343434.jpg

The FAA [information] reveals Terauchi to be a “UFO repeater,” with two other UFO sightings prior to November 17, and two more this past January, which normally raises a “caution flag” for experienced UFO investigators. The JAL pilot is convinced that UFOs are extraterrestrial and when describing the light(s) Terauchi often used the term spaceship or mothership.

— Philip J. Klass, The UFO Invasion (1997)[18]

According to UFO skeptic Robert Sheaffer, "[t]he bottom line is, Terauchi’s own flight crew saw only 'lights,' and other aircraft checking out the situation saw nothing unusual."[18]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_1628_incident#Skeptical_reactions

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: “UFOs are Real”

Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fmr-manager-of-dod-aerospace-threat-program-ufos_b_59de2f4be4b0b992a8214874

Yeah, lost a kite when young and it caused some good UFO sighting ! UFO is not a synonym to ET. Still some sighting are hard to identify and are somewhat misleading because a lot of work on flying technology are done behind closed doors.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1