Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's are real !

Unusual Tournament

13 hours ago, IMSAM said:

asking if Callahan ever worked for them or if he is a liar

Not that old furphy...  You're not debating in good faith.  Those are CLEARLY not the only two options, and when tinfoilhatters start 'debating' like that, I'm out.  You have nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Yes mate but the article I posted mentioned fighter planes chasing metallic object performing aerodynamics beyond what current technology can do. 

The tictac video ? lol, are just optical illusion.. Yes they are UFO ''Unidentified flying object'' until you dig a little...

• Haha 1

LOL! This comes from HuffPo? I can't think of any site other than CNN that has more fake news. 

Edited by tortugabob
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Did you not read anything beyond lights in the post you quoted?? Did you not go and look at Project Hessdalen? 

Every criteria you just wrote has been met by the phenomenon in Hessdalen. "Metallic looking, moving at high speed like under intelligent control."

Im beginning to think that you only look for the stuff that confirms your preconceived notion.

If you want anyone here to take you seriously thats another big mistake... But then again, based on your previous posts Im guessing thats not one of your priorities.

So what’s your point? Are you saying that the Navy is wrong. You know not picking the boys off the military’s report is disingenuous. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

So what’s your point? Are you saying that the Navy is wrong. You know not picking the boys off the military’s report is disingenuous. 

Here's what the navy is saying about what they have identified about the objects, and whether they are performing any non-terrestrial / unexplainable maneuvers.

{nothing}

So, I'm not panicking at this stage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChrLzs said:

Here's what the navy is saying about what they have identified about the objects, and whether they are performing any non-terrestrial / unexplainable maneuvers.

So, I'm not panicking at this stage.

At no point does the navy offer an explanation. Instead, they regard it as beyond their comprehension. Something I’m sure you have in common with them. 

6 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

At no point does the navy offer an explanation. Instead, they regard it as beyond their comprehension. 

Lots of UFOs seen, filmed and reported by people stay Unidentified, because of the simple reason that there isnt enough information to make a positive identification. That means in no way that the UFO was an alien starship. To make that claim you need to take that enormous leap of faith that Im not willing to take. 

Have you ever heard of Steven Schafersman? ...Well here is his take on the subject, and the way I think it needs to be done. God knows the waters of UFOlogy are muddy enough without you guys putting more crap in it.

"I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudoscientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc. Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena."--Steven Schafersman.

Can anyone of you true believers honestly say you examined and eliminated all the above items before you convinced yourself that we are being visited by Alien star ships?

Can you?

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/30/2020 at 1:26 PM, Captain Risky said:

At no point does the navy offer an explanation. Instead, they regard it as beyond their comprehension. Something I’m sure you have in common with them. 

When you have the balls to actually nominate what you regard as best evidence.... let us know.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:53 AM, ChrLzs said:

When you have the balls to actually nominate what you regard as best evidence.... let us know.

You'd know all about balls, now wouldn't ya...lol

On 6/30/2020 at 1:26 PM, Captain Risky said:

They don’t regard it as ‘beyond their comprehension’, they just are not able to positively identify what’s in the footage, so that’s what they sensibly told us.

The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterised as 'unidentified'.’ is what the statement said. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Timothy said:

They don’t regard it as ‘beyond their comprehension’, they just are not able to positively identify what’s in the footage, so that’s what they sensibly told us.

The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterised as 'unidentified'.’ is what the statement said. 

Unidentifiable. What a great word. So the U.S. navy with all their intelligence and access to technology don't know what it is. Thanks, Tim. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Unidentifiable. What a great word. So the U.S. navy with all their intelligence and access to technology don't know what it is. Thanks, Tim. 

There’s only a finite amount of information in the footage, and it’s not enough to positively identify what’s in the footage. 

If they had something closer which they could have pointed at the objects, then I’m sure they would have been able to identify what they were. 

Comprehend yet?

Lets get back to facts. The U.S.  navy doesn't know where these UFO's are from or what they are. 

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Lets get back to facts. The U.S.  navy doesn't know where these UFO's are from or what they are. 

Back to the biggest fact: Can be explained by the mundane. 

27 minutes ago, Dracolley said:

Good that some people know exactly what others have seen. Pilots are trained observers who really know what they are seeing.

That doesnt mean that pilots can identify everything flying around up there. I have over a thousand hours as a CFI/RCH and I cant even count the number of times I have seen UFOs ... but never ever have I thought that we were being buzzed by ET.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/28/2020 at 6:55 PM, Captain Risky said:

This UFO Hunter Was Right All Along. Now What?
Luis Elizondo helped release Navy videos of unidentified aerial phenomena. Last month, the Pentagon confirmed they were real.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/gen.medium.com/amp/p/c79fd1508a76

Elizondo never even worked with AATIP. He's a liar.

" Elizondo is a charlatan. There is no evidence he even worked on AATIP let alone ran it. "

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 7:45 PM, ChrLzs said:

Well, we all learnt two things here.  Cap'n Risky does not use the dictionary definition of UFO and he also won't listen or learn.

He is apparently incapable of learning. Thousands of childish posts prove that to be the case.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:38 AM, Captain Risky said:

Here's a good one.

None crisp. Maybe they fooled you, but not me.

• Confused 1

On 6/29/2020 at 6:12 AM, Captain Risky said:

C'mon Piney. The "nutters and liars" got it right. As confirmed by the U.S. Navy. 

There you go telling another lie.  The Navy did not confirm the stories of the nutters and liars.

• Confused 1

On 6/29/2020 at 6:35 AM, Captain Risky said:

Hey i got no problem at all with that. But i never said that these extraterrestrial craft were manned by humans. These same shapes/crafts have been displaying the very same aerodynamics since WW1 to the present day. There is no way these bad boys are from earth.  

There is nothing in these videos showing anything unusual.

Another lie: "displaying the very same aerodynamics since WW1 to the present day"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2020 at 11:26 PM, Captain Risky said:

More lies. I know you can't tell the truth or even consider it.

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 5:57 AM, Captain Risky said:

Actually, all they say is that they labeled it unidentified, not that they do not know what it is.

• Like 1

Of course UFO’s   are real. 
anything in the sky that we can’t explain is a UFO

I believe in alien life..

” I want to leave “ lol

On 7/3/2020 at 6:23 AM, Captain Risky said:

False. They only say that the videos are real and that they have labeled the videos as having unidentified objects in them.

What is much more  important is that nothing in the videos shows anything unusual.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dracolley said:

Yes, UFOs exist. If you don't believe that now, you're stupid.

ACD0C323-7785-46BA-A02B-47DC51925DB3.jpeg.6e6278cee36e452edc21f9e7df7920fd.jpeg

1985  -  Tepoztlan, Mexico

905C603E-4F31-485B-82F9-926EAF3E3ABA.jpeg.3d25b9d3f64400b38dbb03746bb5a3ce.jpeg

February, 2003  -  Weyauwega, Wisconsin, USA (Waupaca County

The top photo was one that was promoted by the unscrupulous hoaxer Jaime Maussan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1