Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rolling Stones threaten to sue Donald Trump

Still Waters

Sue his orange painted cowardly butt off!! :yes:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Donald Trump might be a one term President because he listens to no one, thinks he is smarter than everyone else, and keeps his enemies fired up over his  ceaseless Twitter rants which's proves he isn't as smart as he would like to think,. He listens to no one and cannot keep his mouth shut. So if he loses and finds himself embroiled in countless lawsuits for the rest of his life, well, this is another that will be added to his fire.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I agree with the Stones regarding this matter. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

MERKEL FOR PRESIDENT 2021!!!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Like threats would stop that midnight rambler from using whatever music he wants. Wild horses couldn't drag him away.

The good news is, time's not on his side.

But yeah, the Stones and everyone else whose music Trump has used without prior authorisation, should sue.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, lightly said:

Well ya,  the stones don't want their image tarnished by association.  Can't blame them for wanting to use the music ,but,  

ya can't always get what ya want

While i cant blame tweety the stones are epic, its a real drop kick to the jewels when an artist says hey, stop using my stuff, ive had artists call me and thank me for playing their stuff, so well yeah, why doesnt trump use artists like kid rock, was he like the 2016 official musical artist of the trump campaign? Im just guessing but i would imagine Johnny rebel would love to play at trump rallies.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

But will Mick get some Satisfaction. 

You'd think he'd had his share by now.  I wonder if he's going to keep rocking until his hip breaks on stage :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Like threats would stop that midnight rambler from using whatever music he wants. Wild horses couldn't drag him away.

The good news is, time's not on his side.

But yeah, the Stones and everyone else whose music Trump has used without prior authorisation, should sue.

If they have a case then I agree, they should plead it in court and if he broke the law he should pay.  I think the old rockin' Lefties are just ashamed to admit Trump supporters are capable of appreciating good music, too.  :w00t:

Reminds me of a story about Rush Limbaugh using a piece of music by Chrissy Hinds back when his show first went national.  I think she wanted to sue him but decided not to out of respect for her dad, who loved Rush's take on the world.  Rush finally made an agreement to compensate her for the music and she gets to be remembered for her music and her ability to show class and grace forever.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, and then said:

You'd think he'd had his share by now.  I wonder if he's going to keep rocking until his hip breaks on stage :) 

Steel wheels "chair" tour 2021

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 2

Mick wanna play with some new groupies... Grannie groupies... 

~

8 hours ago, and then said:

If they have a case then I agree, they should plead it in court and if he broke the law he should pay.

No ifs about it. He's playing music that has not been licensed.

8 hours ago, and then said:

I think the old rockin' Lefties are just ashamed to admit Trump supporters are capable of appreciating good music, too.  :w00t:

Not ashamed. Surprised. I thought Trump's supporters would be more into tunes like 'God Bless Robert E. Lee', and 'The Bonnie Blue Flag'.

• Like 1

Election day happens to be on a Tuesday this year!

One of my favorites, btw.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:43 AM, the13bats said:

While i cant blame tweety the stones are epic, its a real drop kick to the jewels when an artist says hey, stop using my stuff, ive had artists call me and thank me for playing their stuff, so well yeah, why doesnt trump use artists like kid rock, was he like the 2016 official musical artist of the trump campaign? Im just guessing but i would imagine Johnny rebel would love to play at trump rallies.

My vague memory of USA For MOD has me thinking it might be apt.

For trying to run on a "Law and Order" platform- He sure likes to ignore laws when it suits him.   Wonder why he gets upset when protestors start to do the same.......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kartikg said:

I understand that playing it is illegal, but what if trump organizes a real band to play it for him? 

Because he'd have to pay for it. At almost every rally he's held, he's stiffed the host city for police, and security. He still hasn't fulfilled his part of the deal with the young Freedom Girls who sang for his campaign in 2016. No legit artist trusts him.

https://time.com/4424496/usa-freedom-kids-donald-trump-sue-lawsuit/

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Yeeees... cos.. like.. I'm SURE President Trump chooses the music for his rallies himself :D :P 

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeeees... cos.. like.. I'm SURE President Trump chooses the music for his rallies himself :D :P 

What difference does it make if he personal chooses what to steal or has his underlings do it? 

• Like 2

Uhmmm Commandment Number Seven of the Ten Commandments? 

~