Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Iran issues arrest warrant for Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

 
Manwon Lender
26 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly said Monday.

While Trump faces no danger of arrest, the charges underscore the heightened tensions between Iran and the United States since Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran's nuclear deal with world powers.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said Trump and more than 30 others whom Iran accuses of involvement in the Jan. 3 strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad face “murder and terrorism charges," the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

Alqasimehr did not identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed that Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.

Interpol, based in Lyon, France, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-104313251.html

That's dedication, and complete and utter insanity!!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

Not really MUCH different than what we do overseas. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Still Waters said:

Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly said Monday.

While Trump faces no danger of arrest, the charges underscore the heightened tensions between Iran and the United States since Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran's nuclear deal with world powers.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said Trump and more than 30 others whom Iran accuses of involvement in the Jan. 3 strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad face “murder and terrorism charges," the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

Alqasimehr did not identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed that Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.

Interpol, based in Lyon, France, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-104313251.html

International Law says that a state can take military action against an individual to prevent a real and imminent threat. The problem for the US is it killed the Iranian general to prevent future attacks, not an imminent one. A further problem is if the extra-judicial killing was legal under Iraqi Law as it occurred on their territory.

At worst Trump and the others will have to watch where they go internationally but bearing in mind the number of NATO troops which have lost legs or their lives due to IED attacks orchestrated by the Iranian general I cannot see a western country deporting him for trial at the Hague or in Iran and Iraq. As far as I`m concerned good riddance. 

Leaders have to make tough decisions, sometimes actions they need to take slip through existing international laws, and a strong leader puts the lives of his military personnel first. They pop off the Iranian general, they pop off Bin laden, they pop off the leaders of ISIS, not because they are in the process of killing someone but because their policies will result in future deaths.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
31 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

International Law says that a state can take military action against an individual to prevent a real and imminent threat. The problem for the US is it killed the Iranian general to prevent future attacks, not an imminent one. A further problem is if the extra-judicial killing was legal under Iraqi Law as it occurred on their territory.

At worst Trump and the others will have to watch where they go internationally but bearing in mind the number of NATO troops which have lost legs or their lives due to IED attacks orchestrated by the Iranian general I cannot see a western country deporting him for trial at the Hague or in Iran and Iraq. As far as I`m concerned good riddance. 

Leaders have to make tough decisions, sometimes actions they need to take slip through existing international laws, and a strong leader puts the lives of his military personnel first. They pop off the Iranian general, they pop off Bin laden, they pop off the leaders of ISIS, not because they are in the process of killing someone but because their policies will result in future deaths.

International laws says that, does it?  Have a source?  Sounds like something Al Qaeda would say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

International laws says that, does it?  Have a source?  Sounds like something Al Qaeda would say.

I give it 5 minutes until he uses the phrase 'the greater good' :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1029

I'm waiting for the US to issue an arrest warrant for him.

Doug

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
4 hours ago, Setton said:

I give it 5 minutes until he uses the phrase 'the greater good' :rolleyes:

I require your wand Lucious, err Setton...:devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jarocal said:

I require your wand Lucious, err Setton...:devil:

Nah, I picture @Cookie Monster more like this.

EHPHJjjWwAAF18r.jpg

After all:

 

hotfuzz-sandford.jpg

Edited by Setton
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jarocal
8 minutes ago, Setton said:

 

hotfuzz-sandford.jpg

Sandford being great again is like wishing Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry will step off of the pages of fiction into reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
18 minutes ago, Setton said:

Nah, I picture @Cookie Monster more like this.

EHPHJjjWwAAF18r.jpg

After all:

 

hotfuzz-sandford.jpg

I dont get it, I dont know what film it is or anything.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I dont get it, I dont know what film it is or anything.

Push on the pic, and hold. A box will open. Click on google search this image, and Bob's your uncle.

I didn't know either. Two clicks, and I was elucidated.

Edited by Hankenhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Autochthon1990

Man how messed up would it be if our burgeoning authoritarian problem was solved by /Iran/ of all places?

"Well he's in jail, locked up in the Hague, just our way of saying no hard feelings for that time you put the Shah in charge." 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I dont get it, I dont know what film it is or anything.

Then you are missing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
On 6/29/2020 at 1:30 PM, Doug1029 said:

I'm waiting for the US to issue an arrest warrant for him.

Doug

It will be interesting to see if that’s what plays out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
On 6/29/2020 at 6:22 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

Man how messed up would it be if our burgeoning authoritarian problem was solved by /Iran/ of all places?

"Well he's in jail, locked up in the Hague, just our way of saying no hard feelings for that time you put the Shah in charge." 

you mean imaginary problem that leftist terrorists want us to think we have? sure lmao. 

the problem you mentioned goes away instantly as you turn off your  tv

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
13 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mean imaginary problem that leftist terrorists want us to think we have? sure lmao. 

the problem you mentioned goes away instantly as you turn off your  tv

In other news, the lion also goes away if you stick your head in the sand. 

Or you can always close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and shout 'its not real'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
On 6/29/2020 at 8:41 AM, Still Waters said:

Iran has issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol for help in detaining President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad, a local prosecutor reportedly said Monday.

While Trump faces no danger of arrest, the charges underscore the heightened tensions between Iran and the United States since Trump unilaterally withdrew America from Tehran's nuclear deal with world powers.

Tehran prosecutor Ali Alqasimehr said Trump and more than 30 others whom Iran accuses of involvement in the Jan. 3 strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad face “murder and terrorism charges," the state-run IRNA news agency reported.

Alqasimehr did not identify anyone else sought other than Trump, but stressed that Iran would continue to pursue his prosecution even after his presidency ends.

Interpol, based in Lyon, France, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/iran-issues-arrest-warrant-trump-104313251.html

I don't recall the last time a foreign country issued an arrest warrant for an U.S. president. Interesting times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, rashore said:

I don't recall the last time a foreign country issued an arrest warrant for an U.S. president. Interesting times. 

Well, the US do keep pretending they want Iran to play by the rules.

Seems Iran has called their bluff :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 hour ago, aztek said:

you mean imaginary problem that leftist terrorists want us to think we have? sure lmao. 

the problem you mentioned goes away instantly as you turn off your  tv

It would for me, I'll be fine no matter what he does. 

Now my LGBT, hispanic, black, and basically anybody who isn't a white male, friends? Yeah, not so much for them. The thing Trump Supporters don't seem to understand is that just because his insanity doesn't hit you, it DOES assuredly hit other people. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

It would for me, I'll be fine no matter what he does. 

Now my LGBT, hispanic, black, and basically anybody who isn't a white male, friends? Yeah, not so much for them. The thing Trump Supporters don't seem to understand is that just because his insanity doesn't hit you, it DOES assuredly hit other people. 

lamo, you're getting more funny by each post. and racist too.  

what exactly hit other people other than liberal propaganda, name 1 factual thing, i dare you.

 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
4 hours ago, aztek said:

lamo, you're getting more funny by each post. and racist too.  

what exactly hit other people other than liberal propaganda, name 1 factual thing, i dare you.

 

Lets see, hate crimes on the rise and encouraged by his administration, his justices ripping separation of church and state apart, Pence being anywhere near the reins of powers, breaking up families just to terrify mexicans, stating that anybody who beats up protesters will get him paying their legal fees, and Trump essentially getting into fights with black people since he said his first word, which was presumably "Coon" and not the sort in my profile pic. 

Oh and that time he teargassed folks for a photo op. 

The point is, he's done a lot of horrible **** and hinted and 'joked' about doing even more. My friends have been horrified of just how far this alt-right authoritarian bull**** is going to go. And here's a little hint, my great grandparents fled Germany when they went fascist and never came back. I've recently made sure my passport is valid for land entry into Canada, because a lot of their old stories sound awfully familiar these days. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.