Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China forcefully sterilizing Uighur Women

spartan max2

Can we officially start calling emperor Xi (Pooh Bear) Hitler now or are we going to keep acting like the entire world is making up propaganda against China?

China is forcibly sterilizing Uighur women and giving them unwanted abortions in a mission to purge the Muslim minority, report says

New evidence has come to light exposing the draconian tactics Chinese authorities are using to persecute Uighur Muslims, including forced abortions, birth control, and sterilization.

An Associated Press report published on Monday cited interviews with 30 former prisoners, family members, and a former detention-camp instructor, as well as government statistics and state documents.

Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-forcibly-sterilizing-uighur-women-xinjiang-abortions-contraception-ap-2020-6

https://apnews.com/269b3de1af34e17c1941a514f78d764c

Also,

A report by Adrian Zenz, a German researcher who has exposed China’s policies in Xinjiang, says Uighur women and other ethnic minorities are being threatened with internment in the camps for refusing to abort pregnancies that exceed birth quotas.

https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/29/china-sterilising-ethnic-minority-women-in-xinjiang-report-says?usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D&amp_js_v=0.1#aoh=15934680529581&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2020%2Fjun%2F29%2Fchina-sterilising-ethnic-minority-women-in-xinjiang-report-says

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

China is sooooo great.  The last time I started a thread about this region of Chinese territory two members derailed it and got it closed down.  Let's hope the mods aren't too blind to that tactic to recognize it this time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

China is sooooo great.  The last time I started a thread about this region of Chinese territory two members derailed it and got it closed down.  Let's hope the mods aren't too blind to that tactic to recognize it this time.

The amount of **** I could post about China but don't because I don't want to flood UM is insane. Literally weekly there is stuff. But this one was just too much not to share. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I've known this for a while. There's many vids on You Tube showing the atrocities being committed. I'm not going to post any, as they would probably not be suitable for U.M. Pretty graphic. It's pretty bad over there right now. Not only for just the Uighur. Chinese people are being welded into their homes wholesale to stop Covid 19. They are lying through their teeth about having it under control. Then there's the huge flooding happening right now. China's really proving it's a sh**hole country.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

As been discussed in the British Parliament for some time. Now getting wider attention in the media. What do we do, nothing new iPhone outsoon. And the New PlayStation 5. Out in November. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

So do you sympathize would those currently being forcefully sterilized or do you not care since it happened to your people? Because that's the logic I'm seeing.

Should the world of not critized Hitler's treatment of the Jews since the U.S had civil rights problems? 

Get that what-aboutism out of here. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

So do you sympathize would those currently being forcefully sterilized or do you not care since it happened to your people? Because that's the logic I'm seeing.

The logic you are seeing is I don't care because it was never addressed in this country. Just buried.

I thought readers should know the U.S is guilty too. 

I don't care about Black Lives Matter either. There is no Indian Lives Matter even though we have it shittier and there is no Congressional Indian Caucus.

But there is a Congressional Black Caucus who fought Eastern tribal recognition as hard as the Orange Painted Jackass did.

Cory and Donald worked side by side on that one. 

Clean your own house first. Don't step in your own **** to point out somebody else's. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Should the world of not critized Hitler's treatment of the Jews since the U.S had civil rights problems? 

Get that what-aboutism out of here. 

You're both right. Whynotbothjpg.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

The logic you are seeing is I don't care because it was never addressed in this country. Just buried.

I thought readers should know the U.S is guilty too. 

I don't care about Black Lives Matter either. There is no Indian Lives Matter even though we have it shittier and there is no Congressional Indian Caucus.

But there is a Congressional Black Caucus who fought Eastern tribal recognition as hard as the Orange Painted Jackass did.

Cory and Donald worked side by side on that one. 

Clean your own house first. Don't step in your own **** to point out somebody else's. 

It's a well known phenomena that oppressed groups often have less empathy for other oppressed groups.

Which is what is happening here.

By all means don't let us forget our past and current issues. But I'm not going to ignore the Nazi **** going on in China.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 6

Just now, spartan max2 said:

So we should have ignored Hitler's treatment of the Jews because we had civil rights issues going on?

Nope, I'm just pointing out that the U.S. ain't no saints.

Have you read the history of the U.S. occupation of the Philippines yet? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's a well known phenomena that oppressed groups often have less empathy for other oppressed groups.

Which is what is happening here.

By all means don't let us forget our past and current issues. But I'm not going to ignore the Nazi **** going on in China.

An example of China's modus operandi.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Banqiao_Dam_failure

It's happening again.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Sad 1

Just now, Piney said:

I know all about it. 

But right now in 2020 China is trying to erase a people. That is Nazi **** happening right now.

Should we of ignored Hitler's treatment of the Jews because of our civil rights issues?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Can we officially start calling emperor Xi (Pooh Bear) Hitler now or are we going to keep acting like the entire world is making up propaganda against China?

Do Uighur Lives Matter?

Well I'll say America is immensely better than China on Civil Rights. But who is the left spending more effort and energy against?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Should we of ignored Hitler's treatment of the Jews because of our civil rights issues?

We probably would have if he stayed in his corner. We ignored Stalin. 

Now they are downplaying Stalin because Putty is cornholing Donny. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Piney said:

They love us :tsu: 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Do Uighur Lives Matter?

Well I'll say America is immensely better than China on Civil Rights. But who is the left spending more effort and energy against?

Pardon my thick skull, please. Could you explain the last sentence further, Papa?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

We probably would have if he stayed in his corner. We ignored Stalin. 

Now they are downplaying Stalin because Putty is cornholing Donny. 

We had the cold war against Stalin though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Pardon my thick skull, please. Could you explain the last sentence further, Papa?

I got it now. They're spending more time on the most immediate problem. Donald Trump, and the Republicans. Fix your own problems first, then on to others. It's hard to help another country, when your own country is split in two. Nothing gets done. So I agree with the left's decision. After Biden takes office is when the sanctions will be piled on. Canada already told them to push off after kidnapping two Canadians in China in a bid to trade them for Meng Wanzhou, who we are holding for the U.S. for extradition. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We had the cold war against Stalin though.

We still sold him wheat and potatoes and made no mention of what he did.

Don't compare a Mexican Standoff with reacting to atrocities.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You mean: But who is the left spending more effort and energy against?

I meant America is sooo better than China but the civil rights protesting is so centered against how bad America is. Where's the equivalent outrage against China for sooo much worse stuff.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

You mean: But who is the left spending more effort and energy against?

I meant America is sooo better than China but the civil rights protesting is so centered against how bad America is. Where's the equivalent outrage against China for sooo much worse stuff.

See post number 21. Thanks, Papa.

9 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

See post number 21. Thanks, Papa.

Checked it. We do not see eye-to-eye on politics. So be it.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Sad 1