Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China forcefully sterilizing Uighur Women

spartan max2

1 minute ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Well obviously I'm against it, but I'm also against the **** going on here. All I'm saying is if you give a pass to the nasty things going on here, its hypocritical. 

And I live about 120 miles from the nearest protest during a lockdown with no car, it wasn't feasible for me to get involved in any way, especially since asthma and tear gas get along about has well as OJ and Toothpaste. 

Here, watch this and educate yourself a bit 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/china-undercover/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Here, watch this and educate yourself a bit 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/china-undercover/

I already know what them and North Korea get up to, I'm not saying that isn't wrong. I'm just saying the **** we do here is ALSO wrong, and if you condemn their human rights violations, you shouldn't give the USA a pass just because they're your team.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Autochthon1990 said:

The point I'm trying to make here is that the people who grouse the most about china do the least about the problems we have here. Which makes the whole thing come off as "We're only mad about stuff that we can't do anything about, but ignore the things we can actually influence because social change and improvements to society is hard, and its easier to b**** and moan about somewhere else." It's absolutely fine to be mad at China for human rights violations, but if you turn right around and ignore the bad **** we do here, or encourage further bad **** happening here by supporting...well pretty much any republican these days since McCain croaked, you're a hypocrite. I'm hoping this will be a teachable moment that gets people realizing they have a huge blind spot. 

The increased focus on China is because in the last couple years they have started trying to expand their BS abroad.

There are a ton of things I don't make threads about.

China has been trying to expand their censorship all around the world, by getting things removed in Hollywood movies, NFL, in videogames, bots and fake accounts on the internet to spread propaganda and misinformation. 

And increase on cyber attacks and stealing intellectual property. 

In the South China Sea, China is aggresivly taking the off shore resources of smaller nation's.

China has became very aggressive with Tiawan, threatening "reunification" with force, moving warships and flying jets over.

In "confusicus centers" in universities China is using them to spread propaganda and censor students. Like the contraversey in Australia right now,  it's a problem.

Taking rights away from Hong Kong.

The cultural genocide and concentration camps of the Uighurs.

With Covid, China threatened nation's for investigating the origins of Covid. They have been trying to punish Australia for it.

With Covid, China censored doctors and information at the start of this pandemic.

One thread I made was about the escalating tensions between China and India. China is taking border territory from them.

Social credit system lol.

There is even more that I can't think off the top of my head right now.

But my point is these are things the world should be paying attention too. We should be paying attention too. And alot of the stuff is things we can do stuff about.

This BS aboard will effect us if we ignore it.

We should seriously be reevaluating our relationship with China right now. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You didn't answer the question about your opinion about China sterilization of ethnic women. For? Against? Don’t care? 

Only if it's true, not that you care about that, anywhere 

~

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

We should seriously be reevaluating our relationship with China right now. 

You should just say the CCP should pack up and leave so you can govern China for the US of A

Save yourself all those words you don't understand, know the meaning of or care if you do know 

~

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Only if it's true, not that you care about that, anywhere 

~

Are you not aware of China's one child policy?

How China's One-Child Policy Led To Forced Abortions, 30 Million Bachelors

Last October, China ended its 35-year-old policy of restricting most urban families to one child. Commonly referred to as the "one-child" policy, the restrictions were actually a collection of rules that governed how many children married couples could have.

"The basic idea was to encourage everybody, by coercion if necessary, to keep to ... one child," journalist Mei Fong tells Fresh Air's Terry Gross.

Fong explores the wide-ranging impact of what she calls the world's "most radical experiment" in her new book, One Child. She says that among the policy's unintended consequences is an acute gender imbalance.

https://www.npr.org/2016/02/01/465124337/how-chinas-one-child-policy-led-to-forced-abortions-30-million-bachelors

Why do you think this current situation is so implausible?

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Why do you think this current situation is so implausible?

Read the topic title again... 

How about something like "Americans of African descent are being murdered in broad daylight by law enforcement"

?

On China's one child policy... What do you know about it besides that skewed propaganda angle of what you have told? 

~

• Like 1

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

Read the topic title again... 

How about something like "Americans of African descent are being murdered in broad daylight by law enforcement"

?

On China's one child policy... What do you know about it besides that skewed propaganda angle of what you have told? 

~

One child policy was logical decision that helped Chinese society transform itself - instead of perpetual population boom in perpetual poverty, they had steady, predictable numbers to employ and pull out of poverty.  

But you're talking to American quasi-christian talibans who only care about embryos. Once the child is born, they're not ready to give it health care, education or a chance at decent living. 

And they're not interested in objective evaluation of their personal views they absolutely feel they can force on anyone, anywhere. 

This particular sudden rash of ridiculously hypocrite concern for Uyghur rights is a part of Trump's disinformation campaign, which is a part of trade war against China.  

As everything else that poor soul attempted to do, this one is sloppy, half-assed and counter-productive too. No one sane will follow any American leads for quite a while. Which puts Uyghurs in worse position than before trumpers misused them for their extortion purposes. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
Oh, and Hong Kong too. The reintegration speeds up because Trump and Brexiters destroyed the western soft power. Serve them right.
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

This particular sudden rash of ridiculously hypocrite concern for Uyghur rights is a part of Trump's disinformation campaign, which is a part of trade war against China.  

My God you are obsessed with the man :blink:.

The vast majority of the world has been raising a fuss about the Uyghur situation for the past couple years.

And so have the Democrats. You probably didnt read Pelosi's statements on it. Or pay attention to the unanimous bills passed. Notice any of the statements from Euorpean nations?

Europe and the Democrats are helping Trump now? Lol.

So great of you to rush in to defend the forced steralization of women :innocent:.

Jesus Christ. This report is by the Associated Press. Has nonething to do with Trump. 

You people are insane lol.

An Associated Press report published on Monday cited interviews with 30 former prisoners, family members, and a former detention-camp instructor, as well as government statistics and state documents.

Those dam Germans helping Trump with disinformation lol.

A report by Adrian Zenz, a German researcher who has exposed China’s policies in Xinjiang, says Uighur women and other ethnic minorities are being threatened with internment in the camps for refusing to abort pregnancies that exceed birth quotas.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

My God you are obsessed with the man :blink:.

The vast majority of the world has been raising a fuss about the Uyghur situation for the past couple years.

And so have the Democrats. You probably didnt read Pelosi's statements on it. Or pay attention to the unanimous bills passed. Notice any of the statements from Euorpean nations?

Europe and the Democrats are helping Trump now? Lol.

So great of you to rush in to defend the forced steralization of women :innocent:.

Jesus Christ.

Or my god, are you naive. 

Human rights are ongoing all-present issue. The more progressive a political option, the more attention is paid to them.

Precisely because it is so, this particular rightwinger hypocrite fest with Uyghur rights is clearly a part of offensive against China.

No one in this thread approved of forced sterilizations, but it'll take more than trumperesque rightwing nutters accusations for the sane part of the world to pay attention to it. Your credibility is not just nonexistent, it's negative. Everything you moan about is probably fabricated or maliciously misinterpreted. 

So I really do find it offensively stupid when my disagreement with an obvious malicious disinformation campaign is equated with agreement with inhumane practices. Anywhere. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Or my god, are you naive. 

Human rights are ongoing all-present issue. The more progressive a political option, the more attention is paid to them.

Precisely because it is so, this particular rightwinger hypocrite fest with Uyghur rights is clearly a part of offensive against China.

No one in this thread approved of forced sterilizations, but it'll take more than trumperesque rightwing nutters accusations for the sane part of the world to pay attention to it. Your credibility is not just nonexistent, it's negative. Everything you moan about is probably fabricated or maliciously misinterpreted. 

So I really do find it offensively stupid when my disagreement with an obvious malicious disinformation campaign is equated with agreement with inhumane practices. Anywhere. 

A "malicious disinformation" campaign brought on by the what? The ****en victims fleeing the region?

Who should I trust instead? The Chinese government who censors all opposition?

There are hundreds of stories from the victims fleeing. Undercover footage, leaked documents, satellite footage (which was used to get China to admit it in the first place).

Reports coming out of the entire Western world.

You have not been paying attention! 

Acting like this is only right wing accusations is dangerously negligent and stupid, educate yourself on the situation before commenting.

I have no reason to trust you over the ****en victims fleeing the region. Over the international governments reporting on this.

Edited by spartan max2

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

A "malicious disinformation" campaign brought on by the what? The ****en victims feeling the region?

Who should I trust instead? The Chinese government who censors all opposition?

There are hundreds of stories from the victims fleeing. Undercover footage, leaked documents, satellite footage (which was used to get China to admit it in the first place).

Reports coming out of the entire Western world.

You have not been paying paying attention! 

I have no reason to trust you over the ****en victims fleeing the region. Over the international governments reporting on this.

And I won't pay any attention to your hypocrite, malicious pearl-clutching fests. 

Not until you show at least half the outrage for brown children caged at your fake führer's request. (Yes, yes, Democrats did it... why didn't you stop it? You don't really care, do you?) Not until you show at least half of support for the living, breathing black people as you do for (neo)Confederate statues. 

Not until you stop poking your greedy noses in sovereign countries' business while the **** is overflowing in yours. 

• Like 1

Ugihrs are destabilizing China, they are trying break the country in the name of religion, this is causing China to do all such stuff. 

38 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Those dam Germans helping Trump with disinformation lol.

Damn Evangelicals and their messiah of greed Trump. 

Do not attempt lying anyone else into their demonic mission. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Zenz

Zenz is a born-again Christian. He stated that he feels "led by God" in his mission.[1]

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

And I won't pay any attention to your hypocrite, malicious pearl-clutching fests. 

Not until you show at least half the outrage for brown children caged at your fake führer's request. (Yes, yes, Democrats did it... why didn't you stop it? You don't really care, do you?) Not until you show at least half of support for the living, breathing black people as you do for (neo)Confederate statues. 

Not until you stop poking your greedy noses in sovereign countries' business while the **** is overflowing in yours. 

I'm going to ask you a question.

Now stay with me it's a super hard one that I don't know if you can grasp.

But are people able to care about more then one issue at a time? 

I know that you are unable to, but humans in general.

You obviously know very little about my views.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kartikg said:

Ugihrs are destabilizing China, they are trying break the country in the name of religion, this is causing China to do all such stuff. 

Remember kids, genocides and dictatorships are perfectly fine if it happens to non-white people :innocent:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

You obviously know very little about my views.

Too late for that, we here knows full well what your views are all these years. 

Adrian Zenz

(propagandist, missionary)

Nationality German

Member of Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China

Interests • China

• Uyghurs

Adrian Zenz is a theologist and self-declared China expert (with an online doctoral degree) who is frequently used by commercially-controlled media as an original source for the claim that 1 million Uighurs are imprisoned in internment camps in the Chinese Xinjiang province. Commercially-controlled media has repeated his claims. Radio Free Asia stated in July 2017 that he "has emerged a leading expert on the mass incarceration of Uyghurs in internment camps".[1]

From 2014 until present (2019), he is working at European School of Culture and Theology, a missionary school in Korntal, Germany, as a Researcher and PhD supervisor. This school is connected to Columbia International University, an evangelical Christian university in South Carolina (US. [2]; the doctorate degrees from CIU can be acquired online.[3] In Commercially-controlled media reports, this school is (deliberately or sloppily) confused with New York City's Columbia University.

Connections

Zenz is also Senior Fellow for China Studies at the think-tank Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation[4]. The Foundation has close connections both to the CIA and groups such as the World Anti-Communist League.

~

You're a spook wannabe 

~

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Remember kids, genocides and dictatorships are perfectly fine if it happens to non-white people :innocent:.

"German"

~

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

One child policy was logical decision that helped Chinese society transform itself - instead of perpetual population boom in perpetual poverty, they had steady, predictable numbers to employ and pull out of poverty.  

Just for starters, a comparison... 

The two-child policy was a population control measure introduced by the Singapore government during the 1970s to encourage couples to have no more than two children.

~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

But are people able to care about more then one issue at a time? 

Are you able to understand there is time for everything? Not to mention procedure, that will guarantee the cure is not worse than the disease? 

When you attempt smearing China in the most undiplomatic way possible, at the precise moment in history when they have to deal with Trump's moronic war against them, you're working for Trump, in his own elephant-in-China-shop (literally) way. Against your own interests, because instability shouldn't be any sane person's goal. 

Uyghurs were Uyghuring long before your on-line expert discovered them. The sooner Trump and his experts stop helping them, the sooner they'll reach an agreement with themselves on their position in Chinese society.  

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

They are not blindly killing them, nor it is out of hatred, Chinese government tried everything, modern education, some sort of autonomy but those people did not change and there were a few attempts to have Islamic terrorism, that's when the Chinese government started implementing harsher rules, t his is not an overnight decision. Every opportunity was given to ugihrs to help assimilate in main stream. 

very bad, bad CCP!

I already know this and repeatedly denounce CCP.

Not only they sterlizing Uyghr Woman, but also they exploit adrenochrome from Uyghr child for their longevity.

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

very bad, bad CCP!

I already know this and repeatedly denounce CCP.

Not only they sterlizing Uyghr Woman, but also they exploit adrenochrome from Uyghr child for their longevity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome is also a component of several conspiracy theories such as QAnon and the Pizzagate conspiracy theory.[16][17]

Thanks for confirming the sudden deep "concern" for the Uyghur was orchestrated by trumpers and is based in trumper conspiracy lore. 

You're so not helping Uyghurs, whose legitimate complaints are getting buried under political, hostile propaganda and outright conspiracy crap.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Thanks for confirming the sudden deep "concern" for the Uyghur was orchestrated by trumpers and is based in trumper conspiracy lore. 

You're so not helping Uyghurs, whose legitimate complaints are getting buried under political, hostile propaganda and outright conspiracy crap.  

Why you think adrenochrome is conspiracy?

Eastern World, There is "Jae-Jup-pa"(裁接派)  Taoist Heretics which mades  longevity drug from Child blood.

It is also described in local History of Book of China(袁枚, 續子不語) (english translation: What the Master Would Not Discuss)

Why you ignore all the fact?

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'm describing this real case.

It has no proof? Well, In ROK ,in eastern  I hear everything about brutal truth.

Then Why Uyghrs woman's child are both found dead with like blood sucked- wound?

Edited by Great Old Man

4 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

I'm describing this real case.

It has no proof? Well, In ROK ,in eastern  I hear everything about brutal truth.

Then Why Uyghrs woman's child are both found dead with like blood sucked- wound?

All right, let me put it this way: I prefer Chinese vampires to Evangelical liars. 

Sucking blood of children... no less... and then you'll wonder why sane people will sympathize with the Chinese, attacked with such outrageous, medieval stupidities, instead of with the liars.

• Like 1