Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

China forcefully sterilizing Uighur Women

196 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Helen of Annoy
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

So you don't do that to trump all the time?  Before you answer go read your post

No, I say that he's lying when he's lying and it takes a mental disorder in order to unsee he's lying. 

Was he running down the ramp for the last 5 feet? Why are you evading? Say yes or no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OverSword
1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, I say that he's lying when he's lying and it takes a mental disorder in order to unsee he's lying. 

Was he running down the ramp for the last 5 feet? Why are you evading? Say yes or no. 

I don't get you ramp reference.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy

@OverSword

:lol: 

You can't be real. :lol:  

 

Oh, it's 10 feet! He said he run down for the last 10 feet! :lol: 

 

And you don't know about that? Seriously? You're not lying now too? 

 

Anyway, for the sake of accurate information: 

 

 

Donald Trump's June 2020 West Point Commencement Speech | Know ...

Edited by Helen of Annoy
video won't play, posted from another source
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
7 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

@OverSword

:lol: 

You can't be real. :lol:  

 

Oh, it's 10 feet! He said he run down for the last 10 feet! :lol: 

 

And you don't know about that? Seriously? You're not lying now too? 

 

Anyway, for the sake of accurate information: 

 

I have never seen that.  

The same thing happened to my Great Aunt when I was a teenager.  I was walking her down the driveway to her car and the grade was a bit much for her.  She was picking up speed so I grabbed her by the arm and said "Hope I didn't scare you"  She said "Scare me? You saved my neck" :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I have never seen that.  

The same thing happened to my Great Aunt when I was a teenager.  I was walking her down the driveway to her car and the grade was a bit much for her.  She was picking up speed so I grabbed her by the arm and said "Hope I didn't scare you"  She said "Scare me? You saved my neck" :D

That was so nice of you and I love your Aunt's honest response. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

What I notice is that people think it's right for other nations to do things that they would never think is right in their own country.

Because it's not them it's just far away people.

Nah not really; but, yes exactly.

After hearing the NIMBY crowd so long, China should be building mosques and allowing burqas.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Nice. 

What did you do against concentration camps for brown children in the US? 

Voted for a progressive party in '18 that will not stand for such egregious bull****. And I plan to do so in 2020. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
4 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

1). I think it's perfectly normal for someone to support Trump and still be upset about concentration camps in China... Just like how people were concerned about Hitler during a time when we treated black people horrible.

2) I'm voting for Biden, because we get to do that every 4 years so it's really not a crisis situation unlike China where supreme Pooh Bear will keep being Hitler.

3) if the first thing you think about when you see China doing a cultural genocide is Trump. Then you 100 percent do not give a **** about the people being abused. All you care about is how something can relate back to Trump.

Because all your comments do is defend China's oppressions of your fellow humans. Make a thread about Trump if you see a problem. 

Oh wait that's right, there are hundreds of them

But yet you can't stomach anything bad being talked about China

 

You are obsessed and it makes you morally forget about other humans suffering.

Grow up or seek therapy lol.

:(.

 

Sinophobia trumps Islamophobia - that's why it looks hypocritical.

However, it's a rule written in the shifting sands.  Here in Australia we get to shift some of the blame for COVID-19 onto the Muslims.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/division-hatred-and-fear-victoria-s-muslim-community-concerned-it-s-fielding-blame-for-coronavirus-spike

8ubGFLt.gif

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Quote

Is a government worth preserving when it lies to the people? It's become a dangerous country when you cannot trust anyone. When you cannot tell the truth. I say "let justice be done, though the heavens fall"! See Fiat justitia ruat caelum. In the German dub of the film, this was translated to the German equivalent Fiat justitia et pereat mundus, "Let justice be done, though the world perish", the motto of Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor (1558-1564)

What's that Jim Garrison quote again? 

~

"...someday, somewhere, someone may find out the damn truth. We better. Or we might just as well build ourselves another government like the Declaration of Independence says to, when the old one just ain't working anymore. Just a bit farther out West."

...

You keep going west far enough you find the East... 

~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
4 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Voted for a progressive party in '18 that will not stand for such egregious bull****. And I plan to do so in 2020. 

Really? They stood for it for decades including calling for border walls. Also wrote and enacted our messed up prison laws including the three strike law under Clinton . Biden was the chief architect of the commercialized prison legislation. They’ve had the majority to push through all kinds of legislation for the last two years and so far have pushed through covid bailouts for big corporations with their republican buddies and laughably took a knee for eight minutes after decades of doing zero to make things better. Fools tend to think we have two parties battling it out but the truth is we have one government entity mutually run nearly 50% of the time by both parties for 150 years. Want change? Vote local and vote third party. 

What you think will change things will have much less effect than what I do which is try to help Central Americans improve their nations for their future.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Voted for a progressive party in '18 that will not stand for such egregious bull****. And I plan to do so in 2020. 

When the damage trumpers have done is mended - it will take some time - it will be possible to diplomatically intervene for the rights of minorities, like the functional US would do in the past. Which is why sane Uyghurs should place their hopes in the sane politicians you are voting for. 

Certainly not in the monsters of hypocrisy who faint with concern for Uyghur abortions while being directly responsible for inhumane and even deadly treatment of immigrant children on their own soil.  

But that's how it goes in their sect - only embryos matter. Living children don't deserve the soap or human rights.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
3 hours ago, OverSword said:

Really? They stood for it for decades including calling for border walls. Also wrote and enacted our messed up prison laws including the three strike law under Clinton . Biden was the chief architect of the commercialized prison legislation. They’ve had the majority to push through all kinds of legislation for the last two years and so far have pushed through covid bailouts for big corporations with their republican buddies and laughably took a knee for eight minutes after decades of doing zero to make things better. Fools tend to think we have two parties battling it out but the truth is we have one government entity mutually run nearly 50% of the time by both parties for 150 years. Want change? Vote local and vote third party. 

What you think will change things will have much less effect than what I do which is try to help Central Americans improve their nations for their future.

Actually, you can't change geopolitical situation with private donations. 

Sane and functional administration in your country can. But you don't have that at the moment. 

What you've got at the moment is dangerous for the whole world, because such stupidity with so racist intentions is guaranteed to inflict damage on everyone involved. Fortunately, the incompetence yields quite amusing counter-effects. 

Trump's war against China, for example, resulted in speeding up of reintegration of Hong Kong :lol: And if Taiwan goes too, it will be the direct consequence of his hilariously racism-clouded "reasoning". 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OverSword
10 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Actually, you can't change geopolitical situation with private donations. 

When my money goes towards a better education for people enabling them to make their own change to improve themselves and their community that’s all that really needs to happen. I’m not one to worship government and believe they are the answer to everything. I think you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kartikg
On 7/6/2020 at 9:02 PM, OverSword said:

Are they?  Or do they just want to be free to practice their religion and speak their language, like Tibetans?

The religion directly contradicts lots of Chinese laws, such as one child policy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kartikg
On 7/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, OverSword said:

Translation:  To be forced into a system they do not wish to be a part of.  

Quite true, Islam is not compatible with most secular laws and rules, it's a issue all over the world, China, Russia, Philippines, Myanmar etc. They are not ready to be a part of any such system wether its democracy or communism or monarchy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
27 minutes ago, kartikg said:

The religion directly contradicts lots of Chinese laws, such as one child policy. 

The one child policy was not nationwide and not in that region also if I remember was abandoned a few years ago. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
25 minutes ago, kartikg said:

Quite true, Islam is not compatible with most secular laws and rules, it's a issue all over the world, China, Russia, Philippines, Myanmar etc. They are not ready to be a part of any such system wether its democracy or communism or monarchy. 

I know quite a few Muslims that do just fine here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

When my money goes towards a better education for people enabling them to make their own change to improve themselves and their community that’s all that really needs to happen. I’m not one to worship government and believe they are the answer to everything. I think you are.

You're hilariously naive. 

That money you're so proud of wouldn't exist if there was no government, with all the parts of the system your libertarian mind refuses to recognize. 

Governments are not to be worshiped, certainly, and we've got trumpers as the most recent bad example how devastating worshiping a false political idol is.

I know many people wanted Trump precisely because they want the system to crash. That's so utterly stupid we'll need a new word because stupidity just sounds too benign. Malignant stupidity, maybe? Your entire comfy existence is the direct consequence of relative sanity of your governments so far. Your position that allows you to give charity is the consequence of historic luck your country has had. Without the system, you'd wake up in a world without electricity, money or hospitals, in a matter of short months, probably weeks. 

What did I tell you about libertarian naivety and possible epidemic, right before this Coronavirus has hit the fan? 

That a society has to have means of forcing, yes, forcing, quarantines and supply for hospitals, means of limiting prices and distributing meaningful supplies to the population. And so on.  

By idiotic coincidence, we've got the pandemic now and you've got leadership that did every single thing wrong. Honestly - don't tell me in public, tell yourself only - are you really happy seeing the libertarian approach in its full unethical, sociopath glory? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
5 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You're hilariously naive. 

Better that than tragically cynical. Won’t even read the rest of your post. Wish you well Helen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 7/5/2020 at 5:49 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

always assume its some sort of Democratic plot to make black people dependent instead of thinking 'maybe its us'.

I won't do your homework for you but it's VERY easy to document when the plight of black Americans began to plummet to where it is today.  It corresponds perfectly with the great society onward.  If Democrat leaders in Congress are allowed to continue receiving black support yet never doing anything to help raise them up from the Plantations then they deserve the blighted existence that they live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
6 hours ago, OverSword said:

Better that than tragically cynical. Won’t even read the rest of your post. Wish you well Helen 

Oh, you read it. I know you did. And it was my good deed for the day, since you guys are really prone to forget that by wrecking the system you'll lose the currency too. Supply chain. Electricity. Law and order. Culture... everything. 

You want to demolish the house you live in because you're all offended with having to chip in for the maintenance. 

And then you wonder why people don't have favourable opinion of your fantasies. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.