Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to help fostering program

Jerry Gallo

9 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

https://conservativebrief.com/trump-joins-top-democrat-signs-order-to-make-it-happen-22790/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=BFT

So, working with Democrats to do something good for kids. How can we turn this into an insult or give credit to someone else?

That's awesome :) More power to both parties for making this work for children in need :tu:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

How can we turn this into an insult or give credit to someone else?

Challenge accepted.

The Trump administration is making arguments at the Supreme Court and authorising discrimination in federally funded foster care programs that could result in same sex couples (and others) being turned away for reasons that have nothing to do with their ability to care for a child.

Source: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/504418-trump-signs-executive-order-aimed-at-improving-foster-care-system

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Challenge accepted.

The Trump administration is making arguments at the Supreme Court and authorising discrimination in federally funded foster care programs that could result in same sex couples (and others) being turned away for reasons that have nothing to do with their ability to care for a child.

Source: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/504418-trump-signs-executive-order-aimed-at-improving-foster-care-system

LOL, pivot to war on religion to bash him doing something good. Seek help! 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Jerry Gallo said:

LOL, pivot to war on religion to bash him doing something good. Seek help! 

there is no war on religion.  seek help.

• Like 3

trump is a sociopath. he doesn't care about children.  silly people. he only cares about himself. he would kiss every baby or kill every baby depending on what would be best for him. he could care less about Americans.  He thinks he can fool some people, and it looks like he is right.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, micahc said:

there is no war on religion.  seek help.

To the contrary, same sex couples can do what they want, they just might not be able to do so where they want. Trying to force faith-based organizations to violate their conscience and principles is an act of war on religion. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

https://conservativebrief.com/trump-joins-top-democrat-signs-order-to-make-it-happen-22790/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=BFT

So, working with Democrats to do something good for kids. How can we turn this into an insult or give credit to someone else?

OOHHH PICK ME PICK ME.... they’ll say “he’s doing it to regain lost popularity with swing voters”..... NO even better .... “he is doing it because Baron is really adopted and someone is about to leak that information”.... NO how about “this will mean those foster kids are loyal to him and so will be more inclined to inform upon their family and friends when the time comes”. 

• Haha 4

Yep, publicity stunt. We all saw how charitable Trump was with his Trump Charity. Do you really think the leopard would change his spots?

• Like 6

Perhaps the Emperor is changing into his election clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

LOL...all about children though, right folks?!! Shameful form and sadly, some of you wear it like a badge of honor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anything to help. I glanced at the executive order

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-strengthening-child-welfare-system-americas-children/

It's mostly data related stuff which can be useful down the road.

From my time in residential youth homes, foster care and adoptions are rough. Once the kid hits the age of 5-6 it basically no chance of them getting adopted unless and relative comes out of the blue.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Anything to help. I glanced at the executive order

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-strengthening-child-welfare-system-americas-children/

It's mostly data related stuff which can be useful down the road.

From my time in residential youth homes, foster care and adoptions are rough. Once the kid hits the age of 5-6 it basically no chance of them getting adopted unless and relative comes out of the blue.

Jesus Wept. 
Why? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

To the contrary, same sex couples can do what they want, they just might not be able to do so where they want. Trying to force faith-based organizations to violate their conscience and principles is an act of war on religion. 

No actually it's a war on civil rights, religion is just causing this war like it has been guilty of throughout history.

Peace

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Here is another view the bill the President signed into law. this article is doesnt have any bias to it.

https://chronicleofsocialchange.org/analysis/what-actually-in-trump-executive-order-child-welfare/44792

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

OK, Jerry. I think anything to help kids is a good deal.  So give Donald and Melania credit for this one.  It is an EO. I do not see that Democrats played a part in this apart from some state governors being Repubs and some Dems.

That is nice.  I have not completely forgotten about those kids in chain link kennels on the border though.  It would be nice to get them home. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

PR move.

If the whistlehead cared so much about children he wouldn't of hit St. Jude's so hard with a big bill and let his son's milk them like a cow. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Once the kid hits the age of 5-6 it basically no chance of them getting adopted unless and relative comes out of the blue.

We agree here in principle that as the child ages, his/her chance of getting adopted is certainly lower. But 20% of adopted kids are in the system five for more years before they are adopted, so fair to say maybe we just have a different opinion on the definition of basically no chance?

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Jesus Wept. 
Why? 

Your pointless posts.

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

No actually it's a war on civil rights, religion is just causing this war like it has been guilty of throughout history.

Peace

No one is blocking anyone's right to adopt. They are actually ensuring someone's right to freedom OF religion. Where you go wrong is trying to change the tenet to freedom FROM religion. My guess is you know the distinction, you just don't like it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is another view the bill the President signed into law. this article is doesnt have any bias to it.

https://chronicleofsocialchange.org/analysis/what-actually-in-trump-executive-order-child-welfare/44792

Peace

LOL, not sure what difference either article makes, Trump signed the order. If you care about kids, the order is either good or political fodder for those that uncontrollably hate him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, micahc said:

LOL.  well i am not going to worship gods that won't show themselves for 1000's of years.  funny your god always agrees with you.  when you going to face it, you worship the tooth fairy?

LOL, who cares what you are or aren't going to do? Only thing this proves is bigotry is fine so long as it's practiced by the left and aimed at a group that can't be exploited for political gain or more specifically is the top impediment to your ideology. Curious though, does your mockery include all religions or just Christianity? And knowing the number one demographic of those who believe in God is black people, do you find derision of their religious belief to be tolerant and accepting? Best thing about hypocrisy is the hypocrite exposes themselves far better than I could ever hope to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That is nice.  I have not completely forgotten about those kids in chain link kennels on the border though.  It would be nice to get them home. 

Which home...the rightful one the parents forced them to leave to try and get them here illegally, or the one the parents tried to violate our immigration laws to get them into?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

PR move.

If the whistlehead cared so much about children he wouldn't of hit St. Jude's so hard with a big bill and let his son's milk them like a cow. 

So, you'd prefer he didn't sign the order? Chalk up one for the sturdy blast of the right...will wait for the next one to check for balance! ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

So, you'd prefer he didn't sign the order? Chalk up one for the sturdy blast of the right...will wait for the next one to check for balance! ;)

I'm saying it wasn't because he's caring or charitable. He's not, and it's a PR move. 

Edited by Piney
Jarocal beats his stones
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1