Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exorcist visits Iceland farm near 'elf hill'

UM-Bot

Not cool, man. Leave the elves alone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why call it an exorcism? The activity doesn't sound demonic but more like nature spirits and such.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Why call it an exorcism? The activity doesn't sound demonic but more like nature spirits and such.

Exorcisms aren't exclusive to demons. They're also performed to expel other types of spiritual entities.

• Like 2

Exorcisms aren't exclusive to demons because you can wave your hands and chant verse in any given scenario and get the same result...

• Like 2

When you don't see the sun, or the color green for 6 or seven months of the year, things get strange. It's called cabin fever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't resist entertaining the thought that spirit possession and exorcism performance can be shown like a public event, by entrepreneurs who will charge an entrance fee for folks to view: and the money collected can be divided among the entrepreneurs, the family of the possessed person, and the exorcist. I will be keen to buy a ticket to see the whole event.

• 2 weeks later...

Might be a ghost. it might be the owner wants the spirit to have peace, whoever it is.Notice mention was made that the old farm house or whatever was going to be demolished by the powercompany who are building through the area. Like I said, I think the owner wanted the spirit to have peace and go to a better place, since it was going to loose its home. It doesn't say anything about the minister chasing out the elves.

• Like 1