Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inexplicable proof of man in Shroud= Jesus.

brian100

*snip*
Edited by Saru
Please avoid copy and pasting large amounts of text from other sites - this content is visible in the video caption on YouTube.
  • Haha 4

"Inexplicable proof" doesn't sound very convincing.

Did you mean "Inextricable"?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Holy smoke! Why haven't I seen this sheet before?

Can you  imagine what a real shroud would look like after being flattened with a rock and tossed over the city wall? 

eewwwwwhhhhhh.......:unsure2:

• Like 9

I do believe there are some unexplained mysteries with the shroud and paranormal phenomena associated with Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Fatima, etcetera. 

I believe all religions have their miracles which tells me the Source/God works through all well-meaning people of all religions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Can you  imagine what a real shroud would look like after being flattened with a rock and tossed over the city wall? 

eewwwwwhhhhhh.......:unsure2:

Rorschach test anyone? 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe all religions have their miracles which tells me the Source/God works through all well-meaning people of all religions. 

My own view has always been that the different religions are the languages we use to speak to God.  He understands them all and we understand only our own.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

My own view has always been that the different religions are the languages we use to speak to God.  He understands them all and we understand only our own.

That's a good way of putting it!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

God is an idea and the only one listening is your subconscious, which then rearranges awareness leading to confirmation bias. The thinker thinks and the prover proves.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

God is an idea and the only one listening is your subconscious, which then rearranges awareness leading to confirmation bias. The thinker thinks and the prover proves.

At least I qualified my statement as "my own view".  You're stating your opinion as if it were fact.  You state that "the prover proves", can you prove what you're asserting?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

At least I qualified my statement as "my own view".  You're stating your opinion as if it were fact.  You state that "the prover proves", can you prove what you're asserting?

Probably can prove my opinion. Do me a favor, start asking god for quarters and when you're out see if you find any. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Probably can prove my opinion. Do me a favor, start asking god for quarters and when you're out see if you find any. 

you should listen to your own advice. maybe you should ask god for favors...w..w..w.wait. favors? god isnt going to just start granting favors all of a sudden. if you dont believe in god genuinely, how is that gonna work? I am really sad for the atheists. so many are angry, spiteful people that are so mad that other people are happy through a relationship with god, while they are flummoxed by the seemingly pointlessness of life. its as if you guys are so proud of yourselves that you cant let go or be weak and admit you dont know it all, that you dont have all the answers, that a relationship with god requires WORK. is that it? are you guys too proud AND lazy? are you guys too rich? rich people dont need god, they have money. have you tried DMT? i hear that 80% of atheists are no longer atheist after talking DMT. 

99k posts in this forum, and i think ive been here as long as you have. i think youre lonely. god is there. god is the originator of ideas that are new to you. like an epiphany. ideas from god just POP into your head. even DaVinci used to say this. 

edit***youve been on here since 2013, ive been on since 2005. youve posted an average of 38 posts a day over the 7 years youve been on. youre gonna die someday. it cant hurt to try god...like really try it.

Edited by pbarosso
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Look, I came from a magick practicing background. I've played this game. Found it was all a head trip. 

• Like 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

Blah, blah, blah....

Its interesting how he goes on a rant right after saying how atheism makes you angry and spitefull.  :innocent:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its interesting how he goes on a rant right after saying how atheism makes you angry and spitefull.  :innocent:

It's nothing new to me. Atheism, theism, all a perspective. A reality tunnel of sort with its on confirmation bias.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

So he knows how to command genocide and murder in every language.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

"Probably can" isn't the same as doing it.  I have seen my share of miracles, large and small, but I don't ask God to do parlor tricks.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked