Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lennon or McCartney?

OverSword

Lennon or McCartney?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Lennon or McCartney?

• Lennon
    • McCartney
    • Harrison
    • Starr

18 minutes ago, little_dreamer said:

This is the most disturbing Beatles song of all time. It makes me wonder about Paul sometimes :unsure2:...

McCartney described the song as symbolic of the downfalls of life, being "my analogy for when something goes wrong out of the blue, as it so often does"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_Silver_Hammer

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zep73 said:

McCartney described the song as symbolic of the downfalls of life, being "my analogy for when something goes wrong out of the blue, as it so often does"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_Silver_Hammer

Even with that explanation, it's still kind of odd.   At least he seems harmless in in all the years that followed, so nobody died.

• Haha 1

I suppose its an odd topic for song..a string of murders lol. But its that very thing about him. He also wrote songs about dogs, playground slides and pot... and all other sorts of things

• Like 1

I think one of the most beautiful Beatle songs is..." If I fell". Written by John in Feb. 1964.   John sings the first verse....then Paul sings the 2nd verse (refrain). ...with John then singing a lower harmony part...which resulted in the exquisitely beautiful harmonies :wub:.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

I know it's stupid but for some reason maxwells silver hammer ringing through my head today. .."said 'we caught a dirty one' Maxwell stands alone, painting testimonial pictures, oh, oh, oh, oh (verse 3) Maxwell must go free, the judge did not agree and tells them, so, oh, oh, oh, but as the words are leaving his lips, a noise comes from behind, bang, bang, maxwells silver hammer came down upon her head, klang, klang, maxwells silver hammer made sure she was dead".

It's obviously about Ghislaine. :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

It's obviously about Ghislaine. :yes:

Do not question Saul McCartney's prophesy. She'll obviously get shot in courtroom. (I better stop here before someone takes me seriously).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Sad 1