Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Hard Mode"

_Only

I just started playing Diablo 3 for the first time (Reaper Of Souls), and I'm in culture shock here with how pointlessly easy this game is! Level 19 now, and I never noticed my health going down in the game at all up to this point because when an enemy does manage to do a little bit of damage, half the random equipment I find on the ground has HP regenerating quality so my HP instantly goes back to full! This was on the Normal difficulty, so I bumped it up to Hard mode, and it's the same thing! I can literally pick any spot in the game, simply stand still, and no enemies seem to be able to get anywhere near killing me! Good thing to know if I need to leave game suddenly; no reason to pause it! I used to love Diablo 2 and how challenging it was, so this is something else to experience.

Actually, I don't think I've ever played a game like this that was this easy (besides phone games)!

I'm not exaggerating; look at this ("Hard" mode)!

• Like 2

The point of Diablo is the end game really.

Endless rifts and levels to climb why you try to ever grind to get the best gear. If you're in to that stuff.

I wasn't a big fan of the end game stuff.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1