Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump shoots his defense lawyer in the foot.

Hankenhunter

I hope the courts order the DNA test to be done. It should be interesting!

• Like 5

Ah.... sadly that is a Yahoo site, and it requires (forces) me to accept cookies, which I find unacceptable. So I can't read it. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Ah.... sadly that is a Yahoo site, and it requires (forces) me to accept cookies, which I find unacceptable. So I can't read it. 

It didn't require anything from me. 

But here's the excerpt for you, so you can read it and possibly weep. It would be appropriate, since everyone else is already crying from laughter.  

A lawsuit against Donald Trump can move forward after the president declared that he still lives in New York on a call with the nation’s governors.

Writer E Jean Carroll is suing Mr Trump for defamation after he denied her allegations that he raped her in a New York department store in the mid-1990s and called her a liar.

The president’s lawyers claimed that the case could not be pursued in Manhattan Supreme Court as he does not live there, having been resident in Washington, DC, since January 2017, and having legally changed his residency to Florida in 2019.

However, on his recent call with state governors in which he urged them to “dominate” protesters in the streets of cities as unrest grew following the death of George Floyd, he said that he was particularly appalled at what he had seen taking pace in his hometown of New York.

“I live in Manhattan,” he said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It didn't require anything from me. 

But here's the excerpt for you, so you can read it and possibly weep. It would be appropriate, since everyone else is already crying from laughter.  

Yay - thanks for that HoA. 

Hmmm.. interesting story. I'm not sure what the legal standing of his claim - in the phone call -  to live in Manhatten would have ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yay - thanks for that HoA. 

Hmmm.. interesting story. I'm not sure what the legal standing of his claim - in the phone call -  to live in Manhatten would have ? 

I'd say it's more typically tragicomic than interesting.   

The motion was based on the claim Trump doesn't live there, where he publicly stated he does live. 

The motion put forward by Mr Trump’s lawyer, Patrick McPartland, has now been withdrawn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Anticipating twitter war about donkey faces and horse faces

~

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Anticipating twitter war about donkey faces and horse faces

~

I'm anticipating trumpers start claiming their messiah has can bilocate. Trilocate, in fact - NY, WH and Mar-a-Lardo. If we count the location behind Putin too, that's quadrilocation. Tremendous. Bigly tremendous. Many people say that's greatest multilocation they've ever seen. 

No, wait, scratch the WH. Fake news! He was never there! It was deep state crisis actor! 

You know I already expect that sudden flight to non-extradition country. He won't wait for much longer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, acute said:

I hope the courts order the DNA test to be done. It should be interesting!

Interesting indeed!

A lab report stated that the DNA found in skin cells on the outer surface of the sleeves on her dress was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male. If some of that DNA belongs to Trump, then it could offer proof of some kind of encounter.

https://apnews.com/0475983f6c1e40628d2a3058e270a747

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I'd say it's more typically tragicomic than interesting.   

The motion was based on the claim Trump doesn't live there, where he publicly stated he does live. 

You know, he was probably being sarcastic.  How come THAT defence didn't work THIS time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

A lab report stated that the DNA found in skin cells on the outer surface of the sleeves on her dress was a mix of at least four people, at least one of them male.

If Trump doesn't remember a foursome, he must be more forgetful than Biden!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

If Trump doesn't remember a foursome, he must be more forgetful than Biden!

lamo, trump build global multi billion dollar real estate empire,  sleepy joe has been living off american taxpayers all his life, and is as corrupt as hell,  those 2 are as different as water and metal. not to mention joe had 8 years to fix problems, he did not even attempt to fix any absolutely worthless and, definitely not a presidential material. 

Edited by aztek
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

those 2 are as different as water and metal.

Ever heard of mercury?

:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, acute said:

Ever heard of mercury?

:whistle:

yea, it is not water,  try drinking some, tell us later how it compares to water

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

lamo, trump build global multi billion dollar real estate empire,  

:lol: 

Just like he wrote few books by himself.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

lamo, trump build global multi billion dollar real estate empire,  sleepy joe has been living off american taxpayers all his life, and is as corrupt as hell,  those 2 are as different as water and metal. not to mention joe had 8 years to fix problems, he did not even attempt to fix any absolutely worthless and, definitely not a presidential material. 

4 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

:lol: 

Just like he wrote few books by himself.

His niece's book is coming out about just that........ 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

His niece's book is coming out about just that........ 

lmao, my 5 years old wrote a book too. 

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, my 5 years old wrote a book too. 

He/she should publish then.  I'd read a book your son/daughter wrote about you.

Edited by Gromdor
edited for gender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

why would you care about random nobody?  i sure would not waste my time reading a book about you, if i wanted to know something about you, i'd ask you directly, 

why do you think her book (trump's niece) is factually correct?  she comes off like someone who is angry at her uncle for not  being nearly as successful and rich as he is,  she is not someone who'd write unbiased book. just jealous garbage for liberal consumption, , but then it is the kind of things you seem to like, 

Edited by aztek

Wow, smearing season is coming around sooner and sooner every tell all book published 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

why would you care about random nobody?  i sure would not waste my time reading a book about you, if i wanted to know something about you, i'd ask you directly, 

why do you think her book (trump's niece) is factually correct?  she comes off like someone who is angry at her uncle for not  being nearly as successful and rich as he is,  she is not someone who'd write unbiased book. just jealous garbage for liberal consumption, , but then it is the kind of things you seem to like, 

Sure. And John Bolton is just jealous liberal garbage too. That's why Trump hired him :lol: 

Tragicomic. People will laugh at you for centuries. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

John Bolton is just jealous liberal garbage too

Have you noticed Mr Bolton's mustache bristles everytime he mentions the President? 

That's the sign of telling the truth. 

God's honest fact and you can catch covid19 with it. 

~

Edited by third_eye
Addendum
  • Haha 3

Lot of trumpers tubing down De nile river today. Got your bailing buckets ready?

• Haha 1