Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America is the Old World

Hanslune

“America is the Old World.”

Rewriting History by Proving that America is the Old World:

https://www.americaistheoldworld.com/

Further evidence to support the fact that America is the Old World can be found in the book “Queen Moo and the Egyptian Sphinx,” by Augustus Le Plongeon. The Mayas where the ancestors of the Egyptians. “Like the Mayas, the Egyptians regarded the West as the region of Darkness, the place where the souls of the dead return to the bosom of their ancestors in the realm of Amenti. There King Osiris sat on a throne in the midst of the waters; there, also, it was that Thoth performed his office of scribe was, then, the worship of the Cynocephalus, his totem, brought to Egypt from the Lands of the West."

“First born among continents, America has been falsely denominated the New World. Hers was the first dry land lifted out of the Waters, hers was the first shore washed by the ocean that enveloped all the earth besides; and while Europe was represented only by islands rising here and there above the sea, America (Atlantis) already stretched in an unbroken line of land from Nova Scotia to the far West.”

Okay, here is slightly unsightly woo in all its glory - who can refute evidence like the material below?

America is Atlantis.

Atlantis was in the Americas because of place names like the Atlantic (Atlantis) Ocean, Atlanta, Georgia, and Atzland State Park in Wisconsin (sons of Wakanda). Also, Atlantis was in Mexico according to the Book, “India Once Ruled the Americas”, by Gene Matlock. Additionally, Atlantis was in Mexico, according to Dr. Clyde Winters’ book, “Atlantis in Mexico.”

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

“America is the Old World.”

Rewriting History by Proving that America is the Old World:

https://www.americaistheoldworld.com/

Okay, here is slightly unsightly woo in all its glory - who can refute evidence like the material below?

Oh my. Have you no shame? It would appear that forms of boredom can have tragic consequences.

There is a matter of personal responsibility involved here. Would it be your intent to significantly lower the global IQ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Oh man, that's an entertaining read :lol:

I particularly like the title "Queen Moo and the Sphinx", somehow it makes me think of a civilization that elected a cow as their queen. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Oh my. Have you no shame? It would appear that forms of boredom can have tragic consequences.

There is a matter of personal responsibility involved here. Would it be your intent to significantly lower the global IQ?

Well, I have none at all. I am merely the messenger. Let the woo spread and procreate for the greater glory of lunacy.

• Haha 3

Oh dear.

My brain has just turned to jelly

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hanslune said:

Atlantis was in the Americas because of place names like the Atlantic (Atlantis) Ocean, Atlanta, Georgia, and Atzland State Park in Wisconsin (sons of Wakanda). Also, Atlantis was in Mexico according to the Book, “India Once Ruled the Americas”, by Gene Matlock. Additionally, Atlantis was in Mexico, according to Dr. Clyde Winters’ book, “Atlantis in Mexico.”

:o

:unsure2:

............no words.............

Hello, my name is Amunhotep Chavis El-Bey, and I am proud to introduce to you my new Ancient American History book entitled, “America is the True Old World,” but first let me tell you more about myself. I am a honorary 33 degree mason, Metaphysician, Historian, Philosopher, Paralegal, Researcher, Poet, Published Author, Crown Knight of Kush, and Ghostwriter. I am 40 years old and loving life in beautiful South Florida. Now, let’s discuss my new Ancient American History book.

Yup.....most certainly a Moorish Science "Indian"........

https://www.americaistheoldworld.com/the-washitaw-moors-muurs/

Edited by Piney
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Piney said:

:unsure2:

............no words.............

Stunning isn't it.....I remember long ago when the internet was born a fine Egyptian fellow listed all the names in the United states that had a Middle East origin; Cairo, Thebes, etc., and put that down as evidence that Egyptians had found the Americas....

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Can I just say, I strongly doubt anyone under the age of sixty is a 33rd degree mason.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Can I just say, I strongly doubt anyone under the age of sixty is a 33rd degree mason.

Moorish Science Temple "Mason". He's saying he's 33 Degree Black KKK. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Moorish Science Temple "Mason". He's saying he's 33 Degree Black KKK. 

Ahhh....

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 10:45 PM, Hanslune said:

Well, I have none at all. I am merely the messenger. Let the woo spread and procreate for the greater glory of lunacy.

But the author lacks marketing skills.  His self published first volume, at $16.50 per paperback is either P.O.D meaning he is selling fairly poor quality paperbacks at a minimum markup or he wasted capital out of pocket for a small press run. It would have been far cheaper to set-up an E-zine, load it with Amazon affiliate links and stretch the anticipated 12 chapters (over 4 volumes) into a years worth of traffic on the web page he is already paying for. At the end of the first year start offering digital downloads and CD sales of past issue bundles. The crap he flogs on his Ezine can be direct ship Amazon affiliate link stuff to authors who did his self publish route and are desperately seeking someone to spread their profound insights. Meditation crystals are easy to find direct shippers for. And the beauty would be a more diverse income base for the same amount of promotion he is already expending. He could have built the website all at once and had it automatically update monthly.

• Like 5

Let me tell you, the Hounds /do not like/ this thread. Hans is coming awfully near their pitch and they don't care for the competition. He better watch his ankles.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Let me tell you, the Hounds /do not like/ this thread. Hans is coming awfully near their pitch and they don't care for the competition. He better watch his ankles.

--Jaylemurph

Overnight delivery of ham would be one of the clickable links...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

I wear spiked ankle guards and only go striding about outside if I have my cat-o-matic-crossbow which shoots rather fiercely annoyed house cats at approaching hounds and is accurate to almost eight inches.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hanslune said:

I wear spiked ankle guards and only go striding about outside if I have my cat-o-matic-crossbow which shoots rather fiercely annoyed house cats at approaching hounds and is accurate to almost eight inches.

I see you've been working on the accuracy. Have you considered gong for broke and just making a felo-blunderbuss?

--Jaylemurph

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

I see you've been working on the accuracy. Have you considered gong for broke and just making a felo-blunderbuss?

--Jaylemurph

I've been working on the gallant Gatling gun cat cap with concentrated cat crap.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hanslune said:

I've been working on the gallant Gatling gun cat cap with concentrated cat crap.

Hi Hanslune

I'm just a simple Ares born in the year of the horse and would rather sit back and smoke some bud but those coke-dealing cone headed alien fairies want you guys to take paws and sit at the table to work this out.:D

jm,ccr8

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Hanslune

I'm just a simple Ares born in the year of the horse and would rather sit back and smoke some bud but those coke-dealing cone headed alien fairies want you guys to take paws and sit at the table to work this out.:D

jm,ccr8

Oh, well okay but the first one that tries to hump my leg gets a phasered.

• Haha 4