Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I insulted an Angel

preacherman76

Hey folks. I hope everyone is doing well, and happy 4th of July for my American brothers and sisters.

So I had a projection last night for the first time in a long while. This was a really interesting experience. Instead of doing the normal flight or attempted flight depending on whether I'm able, around the neighborhood, I decided I'd try to work with some energy. At first I focused on creating a ball of light in between my hands.  The ball was small at first. Took a great deal of focus to get it to expand. Then something really cool happened. The ball of light began to have this blue electric current like things all around it. Like little lighting bolts.

Then it began to expand, like a lot. Next thing I knew I was inside this ball. White light shown very brightly, with the same blue arcs all over the place. It was an amazing thing to see.

So as I'm inside this ball, I recognize that I could probably conjure up whatever I wanted to. So I decide to invite an angel inside my ball of electricity. As I'm waiting on this angel to appear, I'm thinking about like the biblical version of an angel. One so powerful that like John in revelations, I'd just be awe struck at the sight of him/her. The bible said that when John saw the angel, he was so overwhelmed that he fell over and laid there as though he were dead. 

So I'm focusing hard on trying to make this happen, when suddenly this small, probably 4 and a half foot women appears before me. She was even wearing regular clothes. So I ask her who she was, and she says she is the angel I was trying to invite to have a conversation with. I tried to hide my disappointment, but I guess she could see it on my face. So she just looks at me with a confused look. I knew she knew how I was feeling, so I said something to the effect of her not being what I expected. 

So she says "sorry to disappoint you", and turns around with her back towards me and vanishes. Suddenly I'm back in my bed, really disappointed in myself. I knew I had blown a big opportunity. 

Thanks for stopping in.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

There's a moral in that story :)

Have a great 4th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@preacherman76   How do you know when you are consciously astral projecting as opposed to what we think of as normal dreams?

I understand that regular sleep involves the separation of the astral body from the physical but we hover near our physical bodies and get lost in our own thoughts.

Do you think astral projection includes exiting the physical body through the crown chakra to maintain conscious awareness that you  now are in the astral body?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, eight bits said:

There's a moral in that story :)

Have a great 4th.

Indeed there is 8, indeed there is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@preacherman76   How do you know when you are consciously astral projecting as opposed to what we think of as normal dreams?

The vibration stage. Most nights when I lay down I meditate till I go to sleep. On a rare occasion, well before even coming close to losing consciousness, suddenly I feel this strong vibration through my body. Like electricity going through you, but not painful.  That experience alone is amazing. That feeling is basically like a street sign. It’s time to separate, so to speak. Then I usually just roll hard off the bed, or if I’m paralyzed, then I’ll just float out. I imagine my body being filled with helium and off I go. 

I understand that regular sleep involves the separation of the astral body from the physical but we hover near our physical bodies and get lost in our own thoughts.

Do you think astral projection includes exiting the physical body through the crown chakra to maintain conscious awareness that you  now are in the astral body?

I have had the experience of feeling like I exited through my head, but that only happened once. We use words like separate, and exited to explain it, but it’s really more like an expansion of consciousness. If that makes sense to you. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

The vibration stage. Most nights when I lay down I meditate till I go to sleep. On a rare occasion, well before even coming close to losing consciousness, suddenly I feel this strong vibration through my body. Like electricity going through you, but not painful.  That experience alone is amazing. That feeling is basically like a street sign. It’s time to separate, so to speak. Then I usually just roll hard off the bed, or if I’m paralyzed, then I’ll just float out. I imagine my body being filled with helium and off I go. 

I have had the experience of feeling like I exited through my head, but that only happened once. We use words like separate, and exited to explain it, but it’s really more like an expansion of consciousness. If that makes sense to you. 

Well the ‘expansion of consciousness’ makes sense but I also tie in an actual astral plane with astral matter. 

Also, why do you think sometimes you get this vibrational state but most times not?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well the ‘expansion of consciousness’ makes sense but I also tie in an actual astral plane with astral matter. 

Also, why do you think sometimes you get this vibrational state but most times not?

I don’t know. The only pattern that I notice is it’s more likely to happen if I’m in a very good mood. Even then though it’s certainly no guarantee. 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:18 AM, preacherman76 said:

Hey folks. I hope everyone is doing well, and happy 4th of July for my American brothers and sisters.

So I had a projection last night for the first time in a long while. This was a really interesting experience. Instead of doing the normal flight or attempted flight depending on whether I'm able, around the neighborhood, I decided I'd try to work with some energy. At first I focused on creating a ball of light in between my hands.  The ball was small at first. Took a great deal of focus to get it to expand. Then something really cool happened. The ball of light began to have this blue electric current like things all around it. Like little lighting bolts.

Then it began to expand, like a lot. Next thing I knew I was inside this ball. White light shown very brightly, with the same blue arcs all over the place. It was an amazing thing to see.

So as I'm inside this ball, I recognize that I could probably conjure up whatever I wanted to. So I decide to invite an angel inside my ball of electricity. As I'm waiting on this angel to appear, I'm thinking about like the biblical version of an angel. One so powerful that like John in revelations, I'd just be awe struck at the sight of him/her. The bible said that when John saw the angel, he was so overwhelmed that he fell over and laid there as though he were dead. 

So I'm focusing hard on trying to make this happen, when suddenly this small, probably 4 and a half foot women appears before me. She was even wearing regular clothes. So I ask her who she was, and she says she is the angel I was trying to invite to have a conversation with. I tried to hide my disappointment, but I guess she could see it on my face. So she just looks at me with a confused look. I knew she knew how I was feeling, so I said something to the effect of her not being what I expected. 

So she says "sorry to disappoint you", and turns around with her back towards me and vanishes. Suddenly I'm back in my bed, really disappointed in myself. I knew I had blown a big opportunity. 

Thanks for stopping in.   

Dude. Just take it as it goes. I have had blue tribal women give me lessons. Don’t give those normal human responses any credit. It’s a much bigger picture. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

I doubt anyone could insult an Angel,they are on a MUCH higher plane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:18 PM, preacherman76 said:

Thanks for stopping in.   

Religion IS disappointing.  I mean, where was your multi-animal headed fiery cherubim with 6 wings?  This angel sounds more like a social services case worker with minimal special effects teleporting.  Do we put this down to cutbacks in Heaven?  Or poverty of imagination?  Even Pantheist personal daimons were more impressive.

7 hours ago, openozy said:

I doubt anyone could insult an Angel,they are on a MUCH higher plane.

So... this visitation was from a demon then?

12 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Dude. Just take it as it goes. I have had blue tribal women give me lessons. Don’t give those normal human responses any credit. It’s a much bigger picture. 

Of course. If I had it to do over again I'd have done it much differently. My poor reaction reminded me of when Luke Skywalker first met Yoda lol. It's just my expectation was very high, like almost getting ready to brace myself not knowing if I could even mentally handle what I was trying to bring forth. So when she stepped in, my first just natural reaction was like hu? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Religion IS disappointing.  I mean, where was your multi-animal headed fiery cherubim with 6 wings?  This angel sounds more like a social services case worker with minimal special effects teleporting.  Do we put this down to cutbacks in Heaven?  Or poverty of imagination?  Even Pantheist personal daimons were more impressive.

I look at it more like it was a teaching moment. I feel I certainly learned something. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Of course. If I had it to do over again I'd have done it much differently. My poor reaction reminded me of when Luke Skywalker first met Yoda lol. It's just my expectation was very high, like almost getting ready to brace myself not knowing if I could even mentally handle what I was trying to bring forth. So when she stepped in, my first just natural reaction was like hu? 

It’s all about surrender. The act of surrendering clears your mind of even ego. I have sat in front of angels before and they just stared at me until I let go. It’s not easy,  but you need a clean pallet  to accept what you are supposed to learn. You will feel it when you get it right. Then they are like... “okay this guy gets it.” 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Thanks 1

Just now, White Crane Feather said:

It’s all about surrender. The act of surrendering clears your mind of even ego. I have sat in front of angels before and they just stared at me until I let go. It’s not easy,  but you need a clean pallet  to accept what you are supposed to learn. 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:09 AM, papageorge1 said:

Vibrations are a mystery for sure. I have done a lot of reading and research trying to figure out what science has to say about it, but there is almost nothing. There are some conductivity changes in the skin during certain stages of drifting down the continuum of consciousness, but powerful vibrations are a phenomenon that just eludes detection.

Its odd because after years of playing with them, I barley notice now. In fact I don’t even feel the rush through my body anymore. I can sense the shift and the energy around my body has a certain feel to it. In astral form reality and visuals are heightened. Typically dreams don’t have that level of detail. While OBE, it is one of the most amazing things to just rub you hands along a tree or the carpet and feel the heightened reality. If you go outside, you can absorb the feeling of the wind with your whole being. It’s a different experience than when in a normal state. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Crane Feather said:

It’s all about surrender. The act of surrendering clears your mind of even ego. I have sat in front of angels before and they just stared at me until I let go. It’s not easy,  but you need a clean pallet  to accept what you are supposed to learn. You will feel it when you get it right. Then they are like... “okay this guy gets it.” 

Man I'd love to spend a day or two in your shoes lol. You have the best experiences. 

I'm thinking I'm going to get more opportunities. Something strange has been happening to me lately, I'm not sure I can really explain it. Like normally after such an experience I'd go into over drive trying to make it happen again. I'd start reading about it more, meditating every second I could find, focusing hard every night to try to get that vibe. Usually I might get one or two small experiences, but all that effort for the most part would be fruitless. This time I'm much more relaxed about it. If it happens great, if not that's fine too. I'm much more patient about it. I haven't even really thought about it till now, but I cant help but feel this is a much better path. 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

I look at it more like it was a teaching moment. I feel I certainly learned something. 

Sounds like you learned the wrong thing.

I know they come to guide our spirit if we die unexpectedly,as I've witnessed.I think demons are just a projection of a twisted or some would say evil mind.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, openozy said:

I know they come to guide our spirit if we die unexpectedly,as I've witnessed.I think demons are just a projection of a twisted or some would say evil mind.

Oh wow, that’s a story I’d like to hear, if you can find the time. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Sounds like you learned the wrong thing.

Maybe. Wouldn’t be the first time. 

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh wow, that’s a story I’d like to hear, if you can find the time. 

Is it really worth it on here?

15 minutes ago, openozy said:

Is it really worth it on here?

I’ll have to let you decide that. For what it’s worth the nay sayers don’t usually bother my dream threads to much. I can’t imagine you will get much grief if you decided to post it. 

I certainly won’t, and I’m more than interested in hearing it. 

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

Man I'd love to spend a day or two in your shoes lol. You have the best experiences. 

I'm thinking I'm going to get more opportunities. Something strange has been happening to me lately, I'm not sure I can really explain it. Like normally after such an experience I'd go into over drive trying to make it happen again. I'd start reading about it more, meditating every second I could find, focusing hard every night to try to get that vibe. Usually I might get one or two small experiences, but all that effort for the most part would be fruitless. This time I'm much more relaxed about it. If it happens great, if not that's fine too. I'm much more patient about it. I haven't even really thought about it till now, but I cant help but feel this is a much better path. 

Hahah yeah... they didn’t start that way though. I payed my dues bouncing off the walls and dealing with the other things. Remember I came to learn because I was tormented by sleep paralysis.

i do think your approach is better. Remember the base of intention is scarcity. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Vibrations are a mystery for sure. I have done a lot of reading and research trying to figure out what science has to say about it, but there is almost nothing. There are some conductivity changes in the skin during certain stages of drifting down the continuum of consciousness, but powerful vibrations are a phenomenon that just eludes detection.

Mainstream science still has a materialist paradigm. The very concept of astral projection is impossible as it posits a plane of reality (astral) that is not physical. 

That said I have found Theosophical and Vedic (Hindu) masters have much to tell us on the subject. For instance our astral body even in our normal awakened state is where FEELINGS occur. By contrast the physical body is reducible to atoms and electrons moving about with no capacity to feel collectively. 

I suspect science has nothing to say about these vibrations because they are not occurring at the physical level that they can study. Here is what a spiritual website has to say:

Astral projection vibration stage could simply be called vibration state. It is the condition in which you feel that every cell of your body is vibrating; although in reality, they aren’t. The vibration doesn’t affect your body physically, and it is entirely harmless. It is the feeling of an electric current moving from the top to the bottom of your body and vice versa.

5 hours ago, White Crane Feather said:

Its odd because after years of playing with them, I barley notice now. In fact I don’t even feel the rush through my body anymore. I can sense the shift and the energy around my body has a certain feel to it. In astral form reality and visuals are heightened. Typically dreams don’t have that level of detail. While OBE, it is one of the most amazing things to just rub you hands along a tree or the carpet and feel the heightened reality. If you go outside, you can absorb the feeling of the wind with your whole being. It’s a different experience than when in a normal state. 

What you say makes sense to me from the Theosophical and Vedic teachings I am familiar with. The astral body is where feelings occur so in the astral state feelings as you mentioned are heightened to a rawer stronger degree. In normal waking consciousness the astral feelings are dulled a good bit by producing sympathetic vibrations on the denser physical body. An analogy I've heard is feeling an object with your bare hands (astral) as opposed to feeling an object with a thin glove on (physical). Astral experiences are much richer.

Interesting. Yeah I know it’s all non physical. Its just that I have a deep interest in science as well, and I wanted to see if there is a physiological component to them. I have spent a long time trying to understand the other spaces both spiritually and intellectually. It’s difficult to even get people to believe the vibrational stage even exists much less being able to control them through the body or the various other phenomena when you let them take you. The only thing I have found is that the conductivity of a persons skin changes and the bones in the ears actually vibrate. Which of course is wild, because the next question has to be what is vibrating them. The source of the loud white noise has to come from that. 

It is a really interesting phenomenon to delve into. I have tried to get labs at universities to study my physiology during before and during projection, but they just think I’m a kook. There is a lot to learn. I’m actually putting myself back into academia. When I have the right contacts, I’ll research it myself.