Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White House Prevented the CDC from Briefing

Grim Reaper 6

Starting March 9th the White House silenced the CDC, from any form of briefings to the American Public. During this time President Trump mislead the American public as to the actually serious nature of this Pandemic. Between March 9th and Jun 12th there were no CDC briefings conducted do to orders from the White House. During this period President Trump increasingly led communications on the Virus, he also spread false claims and touted unproven cures in an attempt to mislead the American people. Said a CDC spokesperson, speaking anonymously to Yahoo for fear of reprisals form the Trump Administration. The spokesperson told Yahoo that " We continued to ask for approval to speak"  and to hold briefings, but no response was ever returned from  the White House, so finally, we just stropped asking.

During the time frame of March to June he Trump Administration intentionally down played the serious nature of the coming Pandemic while it struggled with preparations for what everyone knew would come. Since the Presidents missteps during this Pandemic have created a great deal of criticism for the President personally, the coronavirus task force, and for the lack of Leadership throughout this entire crisis, it appears that the Trump Administration is considering scapegoating the CDC for the US faltering response amid the recent hugh surges in new cases. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-white-house-repeatedly-denied-the-cdc-permission-to-brief-the-public-on-the-coronavirus-report-says/ar-BB16i3d1?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Another major problem that occurred on 20 May, was when the  President decided to block the release of CDC's plan that provided detailed Science based recommendations on how to reopen communities safely during the Pandemic. Why it matters: When the work of federal scientists is sidelined for political purposes, the public is less informed on science-based issues that could put our health at-risk. The decision of how and when to open up communities rests primarily in the hands of state and local authorities and they need detailed guidance from the public health experts on how to do this safely without leading to an increased death toll. The blocked CDC report had this important information. The report provided specifics on how a variety of local institutions – such as religious centers, restaurants, schools, and day care centers – can mitigate the threat posed by COVID-19 when making decisions about reopening. https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/attacks-on-science/white-house-buries-cdc-report-covid-19 

Last issue that needs to be addressed is the fact that the Trump Administration allowed faulty COVID19 test kits to circulate throughout the United States, because they did not want the American people to know they did not have the ability to properly test for the Virus, this False Flag program went on for 50 days. At this time it is impossible to say how many Americans were given inaccurate test results, which caused the continued spread of the Virus, and possible deaths. This was a very foolish choice to make, especially since the entire purpose of it was to save the Trump Administration additional embarrassment.  https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/white-house-knowingly-allowed-bad-covid-19    They also did the same thing with Flawed Anti-body test kits, however this time it was not the Presidents fault, the fault for this lays fully on the shoulds of the FDA.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-antibody-testing-inaccurate-data-60-minutes-2020-06-28/  and  https://www.chron.com/local/article/Laredo-featured-as-part-of-60-Minutes-15374791.php

This entire situation is a complete mess, yes it appears that the Trump Administration as of today is finally starting to at least pay attention. While this is a start it is also far to little and way to late. I cant understand why the Trump Administration would allow things to get this far out of control.I hope they continue to take things seriously now, the American people have been through enough and they certainly deserve none of what has occurred.

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Nothing shocks me anymore with this administration. It’s been one lie after another with wild claims and attacks on who ever questions them... The really troubling part is the Republican Parties silence on all of this president’s missteps and the number of lives lost needlessly due to the Whitehouse lies and incompetence...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Starting March 9th the White House silenced the CDC, from any form of briefings to the American Public. During this time President Trump mislead the American public as to the actually serious nature of this Pandemic. Between March 9th and Jun 12th there were no CDC briefings conducted do to orders from the White House. During this period President Trump increasingly led communications on the Virus, he also spread false claims and touted unproven cures in an attempt to mislead the American people. Said a CDC spokesperson, speaking anonymously to Yahoo for fear of reprisals form the Trump Administration. The spokesperson told Yahoo that " We continued to ask for approval to speak"  and to hold briefings, but no response was ever returned from  the White House, so finally, we just stropped asking.

During the time frame of March to June he Trump Administration intentionally down played the serious nature of the coming Pandemic while it struggled with preparations for what everyone knew would come. Since the Presidents missteps during this Pandemic have created a great deal of criticism for the President personally, the coronavirus task force, and for the lack of Leadership throughout this entire crisis, it appears that the Trump Administration is considering scapegoating the CDC for the US faltering response amid the recent hugh surges in new cases. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-white-house-repeatedly-denied-the-cdc-permission-to-brief-the-public-on-the-coronavirus-report-says/ar-BB16i3d1?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Another major problem that occurred on 20 May, was when the  President decided to block the release of CDC's plan that provided detailed Science based recommendations on how to reopen communities safely during the Pandemic. Why it matters: When the work of federal scientists is sidelined for political purposes, the public is less informed on science-based issues that could put our health at-risk. The decision of how and when to open up communities rests primarily in the hands of state and local authorities and they need detailed guidance from the public health experts on how to do this safely without leading to an increased death toll. The blocked CDC report had this important information. The report provided specifics on how a variety of local institutions – such as religious centers, restaurants, schools, and day care centers – can mitigate the threat posed by COVID-19 when making decisions about reopening. https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/attacks-on-science/white-house-buries-cdc-report-covid-19 

Last issue that needs to be addressed is the fact that the Trump Administration allowed faulty COVID19 test kits to circulate throughout the United States, because they did not want the American people to know they did not have the ability to properly test for the Virus, this False Flag program went on for 50 days. At this time it is impossible to say how many Americans were given inaccurate test results, which caused the continued spread of the Virus, and possible deaths. This was a very foolish choice to make, especially since the entire purpose of it was to save the Trump Administration additional embarrassment.  https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/white-house-knowingly-allowed-bad-covid-19    They also did the same thing with Flawed Anti-body test kits, however this time it was not the Presidents fault, the fault for this lays fully on the shoulds of the FDA.  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-antibody-testing-inaccurate-data-60-minutes-2020-06-28/  and  https://www.chron.com/local/article/Laredo-featured-as-part-of-60-Minutes-15374791.php

This entire situation is a complete mess, yes it appears that the Trump Administration as of today is finally starting to at least pay attention. While this is a start it is also far to little and way to late. I cant understand why the Trump Administration would allow things to get this far out of control.I hope they continue to take things seriously now, the American people have been through enough and they certainly deserve none of what has occurred.

Peace

He sounds just like that arrogant King from the old testament.

Daniel 5:19 Because of the greatness that He bestowed on him, the people of every nation and language trembled in fear before him. He killed whom he wished and kept alive whom he wished; he exalted whom he wished and humbled whom he wished.

Daniel 5:20 But when his heart was exalted and his spirit hardened in pride, he was deposed from his royal throne, and his glory was taken from him.

5:19 - He was elected President of the United States. This is the Highest Office in the world, through military might. Every nation and language fears he will bring about WW III because he lacks diplomacy and makes poor choices in his a lot of his decisions. He has ignored the CDC's request to speak, ignoring their advice as well as saying literally that he would ignore Dr. Fauci's advice, which has killed many no doubt.  Anyone he disagrees with, he fires, and then hires who he wants.

5:20 He will not listen to those trained with decades of experience in their field and just does what he wants because in his heart knows better than they do, and again, fires those he disagrees with, and is quick to tell the world how great he is at everything he does. Maybe in November his throne can be taken.

• Like 4

I saw a clip of Neal Cavuto interviewing an Arizona congressman.  The Rep's  point of view was that health officials, doctors like Fauci should be fired because they interfere with the President carrying out his plans. 

That is a pretty scary anti-science mindset  when your dear leader should be able to do what he wants regardless of logic and science.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I saw a clip of Neal Cavuto interviewing an Arizona congressman.  The Rep's  point of view was that health officials, doctors like Fauci should be fired because they interfere with the President carrying out his plans. 

That is a pretty scary anti-science mindset  when your dear leader should be able to do what he wants regardless of logic and science.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He's right and anyone who disagrees with him, regardless of their education in a field or specialty is wrong.

• Like 6

You can't call the Trump presidency a car crash.  It's more like a 14-bus pile-up in slo-mo, on repeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, JVG said:

The really troubling part is the Republican Parties silence

It's obvious that the Republicans would press the 'Trump never existed' button if they could, but they value their power and their jobs.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, acute said:

It's obvious that the Republicans would press the 'Trump never existed' button if they could, but they value their power and their jobs.

They are nothing but cowards and this is why we need term limits. They follow a miserable leader who is trying to destroy our country and he has alienated our allies and praises dictators... Putin owns this president and he is a threat to this countries freedom. 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Trump is his own worst enemy. He's right and anyone who disagrees with him, regardless of their education in a field or specialty is wrong.

That is why I am most dubious of his capability.  I have worked for a couple of abrasive, egotistical, CEO's before.  Both of them surrounded themselves with the best people they could hire.  They got mad at them and screamed at all of us, but they both listened and did not ever make it impossible for people to voice alternate opinions. They were not too proud to make another billion dollars for the company with somebody else's  idea.  We are talking about companies with 30,000-50,000 employees.  Tiny when compared to the US.

All the fluff about Trump being a great businessman is hokum.  That was apparent when he was still a candidate for anybody that did some research.  He ran a 100 person company where he had the last word in everything, or believed he did.   That does not even come close to preparation for being President.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, JVG said:

Putin owns this president

Maybe.

Trump's cozying-up to dictators is unfathomable at present.

If we ever get to see his tax returns, I expect it to show he is in debt up to his weave, and to unsavoury characters.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, acute said:

It's obvious that the Republicans would press the 'Trump never existed' button if they could, but they value their power and their jobs

Not so sure.  Even the most loyal crew did not go down thinking the Titanic was the perfect unsinkable ship.  Yet, I think Trump true believers will.  They are shackled to him by two core beliefs.  Belief that they are right absolutely and everybody else (Including science and logic) are wrong and belief that whatever goes wrong must be somebody else's fault. Of course, I can't read their minds, could be something else entirely.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, acute said:

Maybe.

Trump's cozying-up to dictators is unfathomable at present.

If we ever get to see his tax returns, I expect it to show he is in debt up to his weave, and to unsavoury characters.

Also pretty characteristic of an insecure bully, sucking up to the strong and pushing around the weak.  Of course, I can't read his mind, could be something else entirely.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, JVG said:

Nothing shocks me anymore with this administration. It’s been one lie after another with wild claims and attacks on who ever questions them... The really troubling part is the Republican Parties silence on all of this president’s missteps and the number of lives lost needlessly due to the Whitehouse lies and incompetence...

I agree with you while it is shocking, the shock effect is greatly weakened because it also expected and it fits with the Presidents behavior. I agree the Republican Party has totally denigrated itself by not speaking out about his inexcusable actions. As this situation continues to unfold, they are all going to go down with him, due to the actions of this Presidency it's going to take years before the republican party will be able to hold their heads high again and to overlook the shame of their inactions before and during this Pandemic.

Peace Brother, hope you in good health and safe.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

they are all going to go down with him, due to the actions of this Presidency it's going to take years before the republican party will be able to hold their heads high again

Trump supporters aren't walking around in a fog of hatred for anyone.  We also are quite proud of defending our nation - as founded - and you'll be waiting a very long time if you want an apology.  That's a delusion you suffer from.  It doesn't impact the rest of us at all.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That anti-science mindset is typical for leaders who are ignorant and not fit to hold he positions they currently have, and no one fits this description more than our current President. In the beginning I thought he was resistant only because of Political agenda, however, as time has passed during this Pandemic it has become obvious that he is truly ignorant and completely lacks the cognitive ability to process what is really happening. So instead of asking questions about something he clearly doesn't understand, he attacks the scientific data because he is afraid of how he thinks he would for not having all the answers. This is what makes him dangerous, and this is what has caused all the problems America has faced and is currently facing with respect to this Pandemic. So agree this is a scary situation, because it is impossible to predict what the President and his followers will attempt to do next.

Peace my Brother, the trump followers here on the forum are attacking me across the board, and all can do is laugh at them because they are so sad.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Trump supporters aren't walking around in a fog of hatred for anyone.  We also are quite proud of defending our nation - as founded - and you'll be waiting a very long time if you want an apology.  That's a delusion you suffer from.  It doesn't impact the rest of us at all.  

I certainly do not want or need an apology from you or your little gang. You say you are proud or defending your Nation, well I certainly have not seen you that yet, however I hope someday you will actually defend the Nation we all love. You say I am suffering for a delusion, I beg to differ with you, it is you and your Gang who are suffering, and that fact is obvious, but what your suffering from is an illusion not a delusion. You seem to think that those of us who disagree with you and your Gang are concerned about what you say and what other followers of the President do. That is your biggest mistake, while you and your Gang offer Opinions, we are actually doing research, and knowledge destroys ignorance every time, and it also keeps youall from every having a worthwhile defense.

The illusion I was speaking about is the fog in your and your Gangs mind that will not allow you to clearly see how dangerous your President is. But, that illusion is no longer working for more and more Americans each day, now they can see the true face of what they mistakenly voted for. They can also see by his recent actions that he has no empathy or concerns for the American people, and that his only thoughts are self-centered and based upon his reelection and nothing else while the infection rate and the death tolls rise Nation wide. Above you say that Trump Supporters aren't walking around in a fog of hatred, I agree but not for the same reason you made that statement. The fog your walking around in is a fog of ignorance, and that ignorance is so deeply ingrained that you and your Gang are incapable of thinking for yourselves and that is so very very sad!!!!:(

Peace, and like I have said you is a very silly boy!!!!:D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, and then said:

So when they shout out things like "White Power!" they do it out of love?

• Like 2

I cant understand why the Trump Administration would allow things to get this far out of control.

Color me more cynical than that. 

I truly doubt that things aren't exactly how the administration wants them to be.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

So when they shout out things like "White Power!" they do it out of love?

Link?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I cant understand why the Trump Administration would allow things to get this far out of control.

Color me more cynical than that. 

I truly doubt that things aren't exactly how the administration wants them to be.

The more chaotic things are, the more power Trump team will have to challenge the results of the election.  They're making noises already about the mail in voting, even though the president, vice president, and their families voted this way.   One analyst said Barr has a legal avenue to nullifying the vote this way, if he can get it done procedurally by a mid Dec. cutoff date.  I haven't heard a counter argument to that.

It's a long way to Jan. 20.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, The Wistman said:

The more chaotic things are, the more power Trump team will have to challenge the results of the election.  They're making noises already about the mail in voting, even though the president, vice president, and their families voted this way.   One analyst said Barr has a legal avenue to nullifying the vote this way, if he can get it done procedurally by a mid Dec. cutoff date.  I haven't heard a counter argument to that.

It's a long way to Jan. 20.

Oh you know they're not gonna give up the reins. 

But is that the end game?  I think it's bigger than that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

Link?

Where is a link for the opinion you proposed above, you are a silly boy, asking for a link!!!!:D:clap:

Peace:tsu:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Oh you know they're not gonna give up the reins. 

But is that the end game?  I think it's bigger than that. 

Yes I think your right, Malignant Narcissist's never go gently into the night, they always go out with a bang and they try to do as much damage as possible as their time comes to an end. What he will do, I have no idea, but I will bet he will do something dramatic. I also think has followers may attempt to act out in a violent manner, but I am certain that after these riots that have occurred anything they do will receive a violent response, and if they act out they deserve nothing less.

Peace 

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Link?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53212685

My comment was a quick off the cuff reply, but that one small incident speaks to a larger truth. You paint a rosy picture of Trump's supporters but I would argue that hate drives a great many of them. So does fear.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53212685

My comment was a quick off the cuff reply, but that one small incident speaks to a larger truth. You paint a rosy picture of Trump's supporters but I would argue that hate drives a great many of them. So does fear.

Maybe if some of his supporters would tune in something other than Fox News they would see this waste in a different light...Who am I kidding they are in lock step with this racist...

• Like 2