Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Truman show

Perlman: Sick and twisted Trump presidency

130 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

zep73

Trump is the jester, that's been given the keys to the kingdom, and he has no foging clue what he's doing.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsomeGorilla

The whatabout **** was going to start eventually, I was just saving you the time. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
31 minutes ago, zep73 said:

foging

:huh:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsomeGorilla

I'd probably be honored if Freddie Starr ate my hamster, honestly. 

Some say I'm easily amused. 

I'd probably agree with that. 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc
19 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

 YEA BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TIME OBAMA ATE A DOG

i think it was a puppy and hillary ate a kitten.

  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
2 minutes ago, acute said:

:huh:

The correct spelling is not allowed :ph34r:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, zep73 said:

The correct spelling is not allowed :ph34r:

You're ****íng joking!

 

Edited by acute
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc
1 minute ago, zep73 said:

The correct spelling is not allowed :ph34r:

so you changed your name.  zep nerd lost.  still good.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc
Just now, acute said:

You're ****íng joking!

some people in here would faint.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

"zep73" isn't bad, but you've 3 months to come up with a better one.

:whistle:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zep73
8 minutes ago, acute said:

"zep73" isn't bad, but you've 3 months to come up with a better one.

:whistle:

I use this one many places, because 'zep' is always taken. Always.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
47 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

 YEA BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TIME OBAMA ATE A DOG

FAKE NEWS!  

 

It was a weasel, and he had Dijon mustard on it!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc
1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

FAKE NEWS!  

 

It was a weasel, and he had Dijon mustard on it!

in a brown jacket.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kittens Are Jerks

i don't know what it is about Ron Perlman, but he gives me the creeps. Anyway, it's obvious why Trump has resonated with certain sectors of society. So that's not shocking. What is shocking, at least to me, is how much some are like Kool-Aid drinking cult members. Is this typical? I was around 12 years old when Obama became President, so do not really know much about his supporters. Was there the same kind of illogical, rabid fervor from some of them?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, acute said:

:huh:

He doesn't want to pay the copyright fee for Firken TM acute LTD, Birmingham U.K 

:yes:

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 hour ago, micahc said:

i think it was a puppy and hillary ate a kitten.

Hiilary ate babies and kittens! Get it right!!! :angry:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 hours ago, zep73 said:

Trump is the jester, that's been given the keys to the kingdom, and he has no foging clue what he's doing.

And he's living in your head...RENT FREE... BWAHAHAHAHA....:w00t:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
micahc
Just now, Piney said:

Hiilary ate babies and kittens! Get it right!!! :angry:

her favorites was pizza with baby toes.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
15 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Was there the same kind of illogical, rabid fervor from some of them?

If you really want to see the difference between the treatment he received vs Trump then go back into the news record, totally randomly and pick out negative stories about him or his decisions during his 8 years.  I challenge you to find any that weren't reported on FoxNews.  FOR EIGHT YEARS.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Piney said:

He doesn't want to pay the copyright fee for Firken TM acute LTD, Birmingham U.K 

:yes:

It's "firkin" not "firken" !!!

(I don't own the rights to 'firken'.  ;))

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Truman show

“If you go to hell, I don’t know a better way to get there than the way this guy has comported himself during this horrifically tragic event,” Perlman added.

On Twitter, meanwhile, the actor turned Trump’s past description of Haiti and African nations as “shithole” countries against the president:

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Truman show
20 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

i don't know what it is about Ron Perlman, but he gives me the creeps. Anyway, it's obvious why Trump has resonated with certain sectors of society. So that's not shocking. What is shocking, at least to me, is how much some are like Kool-Aid drinking cult members. Is this typical? I was around 12 years old when Obama became President, so do not really know much about his supporters. Was there the same kind of illogical, rabid fervor from some of them?

No you got him all wrong, Kittens. Ron Perlman is one of the good guys. :tu:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.