Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perlman: Sick and twisted Trump presidency

Unusual Tournament

15 minutes ago, and then said:

You'll just have to pardon those of us who are still a WEE bit upset at what the traitorous scum did while in the Oval Office.  If there is any justice left in the world he should die choking on lousy meal.

Meanwhile, the Republican party is dying of hubris. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Big Jim said:

If an actor says it it must be true.

Again, Ronnie Raygun says hi. You believed him? Sudden disconnect?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Again, Ronnie Raygun says hi. You believed him? Sudden disconnect?

Did we know each other 40 years ago?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, and then said:

You'll just have to pardon those of us who are still a WEE bit upset at what the traitorous scum did while in the Oval Office.  If there is any justice left in the world he should die choking on lousy meal.

For one who whinges about hate, you sure don't keep yours in check. Virtually all of your posts are saturated with it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Big Jim said:

If an actor says it it must be true.

I think the fact that an actor or any ordinary Joe, can speak openly and honestly about his country is refreshing. He has every right to voice his disgust at a president that every morning looks for new ways to further divide his nation. Dare i say that Perlman is the finger on the pulse of a more wise America. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Did he know about the Russian bounty back then?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Classy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Did we know each other 40 years ago?

When does a politician become a politician?

Edited by Golden Duck

5 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

When does a politician become a politician?

Beats me, since they don't need a degree and they're not licensed like plumbers or beauticians.  You can't say when they're elected because some never are.

11 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Beats me, since they don't need a degree and they're not licensed like plumbers or beauticians.  You can't say when they're elected because some never are.

So it's about the message and not (the profession of) the messenger? 

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So it's about the message and not (the profession of) the messenger? 

If you say so.  I always look to my barber and plumber for sage political insight.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 4:10 PM, HandsomeGorilla said:

YEA BUT DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE TIME OBAMA ATE A DOG

Many native American tribes ate dogs.  In a severe food shortage, we could still do it; although, we'd probably eat someone else's dog.

Doug

• Like 1

So the SCOTUS ruled trump cannot hide his finances, damn everybody under the table , trump's on a rage yelling , "it's not fair"!!!

8 minutes ago, razman said:

So the SCOTUS ruled trump cannot hide his finances, damn everybody under the table , trump's on a rage yelling , "it's not fair"!!!

“In our judicial system, ‘the public has a right to every man’s evidence,’ ” Roberts wrote in the New York case, citing an ancient maxim. “Since the earliest days of the Republic, ‘every man’ has included the President of the United States.”

The vote was 7-2 with both Trump appointees voting against him....

On 7/5/2020 at 1:10 AM, Hankenhunter said:

Check out Robert DeNiro.

He doesn't hate Trump enough to turn down the PPP money. A cool $28 million when he's worth more than $500 million.

Nobu, the posh, high-end restaurant and hotel chain — backed by left-wing actor and raging Trump-basher Robert De Niro — took more than a dozen loans from the Trump administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).

In DeNiro’s eyes, President Trump is a “mean-spirited, soulless, amoral, abusive con-artist son of a b****.” But that didn’t stop one of the actor’s prime investments from using the Trump administration’s loan program for cash, a loan program meant to help keep small business wrecked by the Chinese coronavirus financially afloat.

cont...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/07/06/robert-de-niro-nobu-restaurants-and-hotels-took-14-ppp-loans-worth-28-million/

Feel free to verify it with other news sources. I just like the colorful way this one puts it.

52 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

Many native American tribes ate dogs.  In a severe food shortage, we could still do it; although, we'd probably eat someone else's dog.

Doug

To which tribe did Obama belong?

On 7/4/2020 at 11:49 PM, Captain Risky said:

I think the fact that an actor or any ordinary Joe, can speak openly and honestly about his country is refreshing. He has every right to voice his disgust at a president that every morning looks for new ways to further divide his nation. Dare i say that Perlman is the finger on the pulse of a more wise America. 

Having the right to speak is no guarantee of being right in what you say.

10 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Having the right to speak is no guarantee of being right in what you say.

In this case its a certainty.  

• Haha 1

People still think celebrities deserve to be heard.   That's funny stuff.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Myles said:

People still think celebrities deserve to be heard.   That's funny stuff.  

Trump was a celebrity and was heard. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump was a celebrity and was heard. 

Only because he was running for president and the people he was running against were so bad in both the primaries and the actual election.   

I wish a 3rd party would have taken advantage of the crap show that Hillary and Donald provided us as choices.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Myles said:

Only because he was running for president and the people he was running against were so bad in both the primaries and the actual election.   

I wish a 3rd party would have taken advantage of the crap show that Hillary and Donald provided us as choices.   

Trump was a VERY vocal celebrity well before he tossed his hat into the presidential ring. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump was a VERY vocal celebrity well before he tossed his hat into the presidential ring. 

Yeah, but if people listened to him they were idiots.      I didn't pay attention.  I don't pay attention to celebrities or athletes who think they know more than others. 

• Like 1