Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New FREE eBook -> The Genesis CAD Model

Base12

'The Genesis CAD Model' is a free eBook I began writing about two years ago.

I finally finished it and it is now ready for download. It is in PDF format...

http://www.mostholyplace.com

Here are the highlights:

• In the Beginning, God Created Heaven and Hell
  • The Creation Account Was a 3D CAD Model
  • Are We in a Simulation?
  • The REAL Three Heavens
  • Hell is a Parable for the Womb
  • Quantum Physics in the Bible
  • Reincarnation is Biblical!
  • Two Creation Accounts?
  • Adam Created on Third Day
  • Adam’s First Wife Was Not Eve!
  • Adam and Eve Pass Through the Lake of Fire
  • Two Trees, Two Women
  • What Was the ‘Forbidden Fruit’?
  • What is the Seed of the Serpent?
  • Hathor the Sycamore Fig Tree
  • Who is Mystery Babylon?
  • Vesta and the Eternal Fire

Movie will be next. Stay tuned...

Do you want to discuss anything or is this just an advertisement?

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Do you want to discuss anything or is this just an advertisement?

It's up to you folks. I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

Does CAD mean "Computer Aided Design"?

If so, you should know that the simulation hypothesis works perfectly fine without the bible. A fairytale needs no justification, because it is false.
Why do you need to mix those two?

Edited by zep73
  • Thanks 1

I'll take two... 

~

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zep73 said:

A fairytale needs no justification, because it is false.

I would like to request that folks stay on topic and discuss one of the subjects I posted as it relates to Scripture in a mature manner.

This thread is NOT for those seeking to promote ideas such as the ones quoted in the text above.

Please be respectful and do not derail, otherwise I will leave.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

"Somewhere along the way I fell in love with the King James Version of the Bible and made the lifelong decision and conclusion that every word in the KJV is TRUTH and contains zero errors. I thus became ‘Born Again’ and haven’t looked back."

I found this quote on the website you linked. 

Is it a quote from you and if so, do you currently hold the view that the KJV is "true" and contains no errors?

• Thanks 2

Just now, onlookerofmayhem said:

...do you currently hold the view that the KJV is "true" and contains no errors?

This is not the topic of this thread. If you wish to discuss that, feel free to create a new thread and I will add my comments in it.

I am going to ignore those that wish to derail.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Base12 said:

I would like to request that folks stay on topic and discuss one of the subjects I posted as it relates to Scripture in a mature manner.

This thread is NOT for those seeking to promote ideas such as the ones quoted in the text above.

Please be respectful and do not derail, otherwise I will leave.

Thank you.

You mentioned CAD and simulation yourself. How is my post being derailing?

And don't waste time threatening to leave. We both know you won't keep that promise.

Edited by zep73
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Base12 said:

This is not the topic of this thread. If you wish to discuss that, feel free to create a new thread and I will add my comments in it.

Your entire premise is based on the bible, is it not?

I'd say it's a pretty fair and on topic question.

You put up the link to the site where I got the quote from. You obviously felt it was important to include that quote.

Which version of the bible and your stance on every single word's validity has a lot to do with your OP.

Mainly the fact that if you are taking everything in the KJV of the bible as literally having happened, I'm not interested in wasting my time on your "book."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Base12 said:
  • Quantum Physics in the Bible

:lol:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Base12 said:

Do you read and understand Koine? 

Because I'm more than willing to discuss the nuances, messages and interpretations that were lost in a bad translation of a worse translation (i.e KJV) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

While we wait for someone to discuss the contents of the eBook, I guess I'll get the ball rolling and post a quick primer on how Genesis fits with Computer Aided Design.

This verse describes the creation of two 'Planes'...

Genesis 1:1
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

In CAD, Planes are Two Dimensional flat surfaces that can be used to build upon. They are like foundations under a house. Flat is good.

These Planes also act as barriers or boundaries to prevent things from passing through them.

Thus, Heaven is the Sea of Glass Dimensional Plane that acts as a barrier between our 3D Universe and the Higher Dimensional Spirit World above.

Because the 'Earth' is 'without form' it is only Two Dimensional at this point.

That is another Plane that the Bible calls The Deep, The Abyss, The Bottomless Pit, etc.

Since a Two Dimensional Plane has no depth, it literally has no 'bottom'. Thus, it is bottomless. It is the 'Underworld'.

God then proceeds to build upon these two Planes much like a CAD Operator would do.

God sets a 'Compass' on the 'Deep'...

Idol1.gif

Edited by Base12

These Planes can also be thought of as paper that an Artist or Drafter would set a Compass on to create a 2D Blueprint.

Once the Sketches are complete, God can then 'Extrude' the Sketch to make a 3D shape.

Here is when that occurred...

Genesis 1:7
"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so"

Note that the Planes are also called 'Waters'. This teaches us that Dimensional Barriers are similar to how H20 behaves.

Something like this...

Here is an illustration showing how the concept works...

mhp-0831.jpg

The 'Waters Above' the Firmament is the Sea of Glass.

The 'Waters Below' the Firmament is the Deep.

Again, these are Dimensional Barriers.

Now then...

We have just covered the first subject in the list-> In the beginning God created Heaven and Hell.

:tu:

Edited by Base12
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Since a Two Dimensional Plane has no depth, it literally has no 'bottom'. Thus, it is bottomless. It is the 'Underworld'.

Bottomless is infinite depth, not no depth.  A plan has two dimensions, it is zero in the third not infinite in the third.  Sorry, I only know a little bit about CAD but more than I do about the Bible.   In CAD you can move reference planes through objects, just a matter of knowing the commands.   Maybe the devil is a super CAD geek, he knows the commands  But maybe God wrote the software so he kept a few backdoors in the program.

Terrific, all we have to do is learn how to hack the program to become amazingly powerful, maybe even gods ourselves.  We  could probably generate a few mini-universes of our own.   I bet the Ukrainians and Russians are already working on it.  It would be horrible if they locked god out with ransomware. Don't you think?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol:

Right.

OK, let's try this...

The High Priest Breastplate is arranged in three columns and four rows for a total of twelve Gemstones.

That is the exact same configuration as the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

mhp-0793.png

Is this just 'wishful thinking'. No. This is precisely what the Breastplate represents.

Edited by Base12

4 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Bottomless is infinite depth, not no depth.  A plan has two dimensions, it is zero in the third not infinite in the third.  Sorry, I only know a little bit about CAD but more than I do about the Bible.   In CAD you can move reference planes through objects, just a matter of knowing the commands.   Maybe the devil is a super CAD geek, he knows the commands  But maybe God wrote the software so he kept a few backdoors in the program.

Terrific, all we have to do is learn how to hack the program to become amazingly powerful, maybe even gods ourselves.  We  could probably generate a few mini-universes of our own.   I bet the Ukrainians and Russians are already working on it.  It would be horrible if they locked god out with ransomware. Don't you think?

This is an excellent post. You are absolutely spot on. The Book of Revelation describes exactly what you propose. Yes, there are folks working on this now.

Here is a portal to a Parallel Universe being described...

Revelation 4:1
"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter"

Technically speaking, a New Heaven and a New Earth is a Parallel Universe. This a very profound concept to be in such an old book.

On top of that, John traveled there and back! This means it's actually possible to travel from one Parallel Universe to another.

Now, as far as Depth, there is a concept in M-Theory that describes a Membrane (called a Brane) that is two-dimensional (no depth), yet it has infinite depth.

It is one of those strange Quantum Mechanics concepts, but here it is in the Bible...

Revelation 6:14
"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places"

So it is bottomless as in no depth, yet it is bottomless as in infinite depth. It depends one's perspective I suppose... lol.

:P

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

I'll take two... 

~

Hi Third-eye

Red or blue? Last time you the blue ones were a little strange but the now I know:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Third-eye

Red or blue? Last time you the blue ones were a little strange but the now I know:lol:

jmccr8

Don't care, you can't have too little good laughs nowadays... 

~

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Don't care, you can't have too little good laughs nowadays... 

~

Hi Third-eye

Of course and as always what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas no matter where it is at those times,:innocent::whistle:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
those not the
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Base12 said:

Is this just 'wishful thinking'. No. This is precisely what the Breastplate represents.

By the same people who couldn't do their own metallurgy........right........:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Base12 said:

I began writing about two years ago.

I finally finished it and it is now ready for download.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Base12 said:

Ok, we'll do it the slow way if you prefer.

I went to the link in the OP and downloaded the pdf. It appears to be a powerpoint (or similar software) presentation, with brief remarks accompanying many of the slides. I observed that several of the slides, as well as several of the brief remarks, included what purported to be quotations from the Bible. All of the ones I saw were in the English language, although none of the books of the Bible were originally written in English.

So, what English-language version or versions of the Bible did you use to prepare the slides which are the subject of your OP, and thus the topic of this thread?

And to save a step, on the off-chance that even one of the quotations is from the KJV:

13 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

"Somewhere along the way I fell in love with the King James Version of the Bible and made the lifelong decision and conclusion that every word in the KJV is TRUTH and contains zero errors. I thus became ‘Born Again’ and haven’t looked back."

I found this quote on the website you linked. 

Is it a quote from you and if so, do you currently hold the view that the KJV is "true" and contains no errors?

You may answer the question now, since a topical foundation has been provided.

• Thanks 2