Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid 19 Sweepstakes

Hankenhunter

People in Alabama are throwing COVID-19 parties with a payout when one gets infected: official

The ones responsible for this need to be imprisoned. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/people-in-alabama-are-throwing-covid-19-parties-with-a-payout-when-one-gets-infected-official-1.5007903

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

People in Alabama are throwing COVID-19 parties with a payout when one gets infected: official

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/people-in-alabama-are-throwing-covid-19-parties-with-a-payout-when-one-gets-infected-official-1.5007903

I heard that yesterday, hey I wonder if Andthen is involved in that sweep stakes:P

Peace

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe for me the risk of getting COVID is less of a health concern than isolation and boredom. Mental happiness matters.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I heard that yesterday, hey I wonder if Andthen is involved in that sweep stakes:P

Peace

Nope, mostly stupid irresponsible kids. Unbelievable the amount of sheer self-entitlement, and lack of personal responsibility. But, they're mostly kids from Trump voting households, so that explains a lot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Maybe for me the risk of getting COVID is less of a health concern than isolation and boredom. Mental happiness matters.

So, I take it, you're all for the sweepstakes? There are plenty of safe ways to burn off energy. This isn't one of them. Disappointed.

• Like 2

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Nope, mostly stupid irresponsible kids. Unbelievable the amount of sheer self-entitlement, and lack of personal responsibility. But, they're mostly kids from Trump voting households, so that explains a lot.

Yes it does explain a great, because when one of them becomes infected it will spread like wild fire throughout the entire Trailer park!!!!:yes::D

Peace

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

So, I take it, you're all for the sweepstakes? There are plenty of safe ways to burn off energy. This isn't one of them. Disappointed.

Really I wasn’t talking about the sweepstakes but making a philosophical statement.

• Like 2

fark_rbnje25oOcxMyjyJY_18gxn7V4g.png

This is evil, and it's true.

Edited by Hankenhunter
Spelling
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I suppose you have not heard that it will be replaced by something better and cheaper?.  Doesn't that sound nice?. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I suppose you have not heard that it will be replaced by something better and cheaper?.  Doesn't that sound nice?. 

Probably Covid 19 euthanasia booths on every corner. They'd get a lot of use after November 3. And the Darwin nominees who'd mistake it for a portable outhouse.

The_BFD_SuicideBooth.jpg

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

fark_rbnje25oOcxMyjyJY_18gxn7V4g.png

looks like malicious reverse reality is all the thing in the run up to the election...:rolleyes:

Jimmy Dore (a left wing progressive) lays it out - is very critical of the Democrats - and speaks about Trump giving the go ahead for free testing and medical cover for the uninsured during the Covid 'pandemic'..... direct payments to the hospitals -

the 2 minutes starting at 8 mins gives the nitty gritty about when the announcement was made...

video description...Bernie Backs Off Medicare For All As Trump Adopts It! WTF?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

yes and before people get too scared they should remember that around 80% of people who get it only have it mild to moderate and sometimes have no obvious symptoms at all..... in the groups that might get it bad like the elderly and those with underlying health problems only some will suffer really badly and die... the initial mismanaging of the virus in the care home setting and in hospitals has probably bumped the numbers up more than they needed to be....

it's potentially a nasty virus and dangerous to some but it looks like there is a political component to it all that is more about controlling people and training them to be compliant and obedient........ preparing them for the authoritarian future that the wanna~be dictators (neo communists, globalists and technocrats}... have plans for......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

While I agree that the isolation and severe lock downs are an overreach, intentionally seeking to infect oneself is damned near insane behavior.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

looks like malicious reverse reality is all the thing in the run up to the election...:rolleyes:

Jimmy Dore (a left wing progressive) lays it out - is very critical of the Democrats - and speaks about Trump giving the go ahead for free testing and medical cover for the uninsured during the Covid 'pandemic'..... direct payments to the hospitals -

the 2 minutes starting at 8 mins gives the nitty gritty about when the announcement was made...

video description...Bernie Backs Off Medicare For All As Trump Adopts It! WTF?

Hello Bee this is kinda late,  Bernie isn't even in the running anymore, and as far as President Trump adopting it that remains to be seen. Bee actions always speak louder than words, especially with President Trump who always talks a big game, but never meets the expectations that his comments attest too. A great example of this is the so called Boarder Wall that Mexico would pay for, well they didn't pay for it and its not even 1/4 completed!!!!!!:lol::P:D

Peace Bee

• Like 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Really I wasn’t talking about the sweepstakes but making a philosophical statement.

PHILOSOPHICAL STATEMENT !!!!!!..........we'll have none of that in here ^_^

this is all about fear and obedience (and anti Trump electioneering)

get with the progamme - jeeeez - thinking for yourself is DANGEROUS....:cat:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

PHILOSOPHICAL STATEMENT !!!!!!..........we'll have none of that in here ^_^

this is all about fear and obedience (and anti Trump electioneering)

get with the progamme - jeeeez - thinking for yourself is DANGEROUS....:cat:

Those are great comments to make to someone who is sadly in pain, and lonely, way to go Bee!!:tu: That's the President Trump approach if I have ever seen one no empathy involved typical.!!!:no::td:

Peace Bee

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Those are great comments to make to someone who is sadly in pain, and lonely, way to go Bee!!:tu: That's the President Trump approach if I have ever seen one.!!!:no::td:

Peace Bee

try not to be so condescending... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

try not to be so condescending... 

You made the comments, did you think about what he said before you commented, it doesnt appear to be so, and my comments are not condescending they are accurate and on point!!!!!!:yes:

Peace

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You made the comments, did you think about what he said before you commented, it doesnt appear to be so, and my comments are not condescending they are accurate and on point!!!!!!

I think bee was being humorous. But I can't read her mind so it might have been something else.

• Like 1

while the parties referred to in the OP are on the extreme side - with the purposeful invitation of those with covid etc, I think there is a greater issue. 

Irrespective of left or right in the political sense, there seems (imo solely based on what I see locally) to be an age split, in our reaction to covid. 

The young possibly, reassured by deaths being largely confined to the elderly, seem to care less about covid and are thus careless in their attitudes and actions when it comes to trying to stifle Covid spread. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I think bee was being humorous. But I can't read her mind so it might have been something else.

like what ? :cat:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bee said:

like what ? 

Well, I got chastised for assigning  people motives out of my own imagination. So, I just put that qualifier on there in case  I guessed wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, I got chastised for assigning  people motives out of my own imagination. So, I just put that qualifier on there in case  I guessed wrong.

Tate you see, you can't even be kind to these people, she was ready to attack you:D:lol: Now that is funny Chit man, you were completely respectful, and she immediately saw the very worst in your comments, but I suppose what else can be expected!!!:P Man I can't get over it, I must be empathic because I could feel the tension in her words, oh my!!!:clap: All I can say Tate is that is what you get for being Kind man!!!!!:w00t:

Peace Bro 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Tate you see, you can't even be kind to these people, she was ready to attack you

Bee is correct not to trust me as she knows I am an agent fighting against the globalist takeover that she supports. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1