Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Mount Rushmore

Duke Wellington

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

"Dark and divisive"

And they won't even admit to being just another parrot... squawking hate from their perch...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, and then said:

If they want to totally change it they'd better get ready to do more than cast a vote 

Well doesn't that speak volumes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Setton said:

Well doesn't that speak volumes.

That was the intent.  Those who've been screaming in hate for 4 years seem to have become convinced that they can turn America away, overnight, from what she was born to be and to do so only with a media message and some questionable electoral tactics.  They really need to think it over a bit more.  You should just be grateful you won't be in a crossfire.

• Like 1

My God this bigot, racist poor excuse of a president is failing everywhere you turn these days. The pandemic is over according to him as infections skyrocket. Citizens are dying and guess what icu beds are in short supply all because he didn’t even pay attention to his own program on how to open the country. Yes he just tossed it out the window and now look at what’s going on and how bad the country is in. Europe doesn’t want people from America to travel to them even when its killing them on the economy...The hate that you speak of is with Potus and his do nothing Republican Party. Put on something other than Fox News or OAN...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, and then said:

Pretty sure he didn't mean statues raised by the person who is being honored while he crushes the country under his boot... but nice attempt...

Your sure are you?

• Thanks 3

I just don't see how people can look at many of the things that trump has done and said , and still support him. What does a supporter of him expect that he will do to deserve support?

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Wasn’t that because Carter was President when that Prog came out? 
If it came out 6 years ago it would have been Barry, 15 years ago Dubya.

Sure, it probably was.

Still funny, but.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

And they won't even admit to being just another parrot... squawking hate from their perch...

Pot kettle black.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Pot kettle black.

I'm not the one calling traditional America divisive and hateful.  I'm not mindlessly quoting the rhetoric of the mind-numbed media.  That's on you and those like you.  The rest of us will never bend to your ideology.  Not EVER.  Those who really believe that his speech was dark and divisive  need to understand that tens of millions of Americans will have to be crushed before America kneels before you.  Better bring your best game to this competition.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Great speech,

We know the Marxist  Communists are using the black Americans and Indians issues to take over our government.  

Yep, I personally thought his Mount Rushmore speech has won the coming election.

That was a great, and really idealistic speech about US values. Freedom loving people will love that speech.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Attacks on capitalism, attacks on religion, attacks on historical figures, attacks on the nuclear family, attacks on peoples identity. That pretty much sums up left-wing politics in the USA.

They have nothing of worth to contribute to government, nothing positive or constructive to offer, just depreciation of the bedrock upon which a great nation was been built. They did it here in the UK last century and we fell from our astronomical heights, dont let them do it to the USA as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, razman said:

I just don't see how people can look at many of the things that trump has done and said , and still support him. What does a supporter of him expect that he will do to deserve support?

Liberty. The preversation of the first and second amendments.

Donald J Trump is that POTUS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

From president to president this country has suffered from stupidity in some way or the other for a very long time.

With insane stuff that has ripped this county apart piece by piece. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. Why would any country on this planet allow China to rip it off? Charge you to import your goods to China and then to ship their cheap child labor built junk here without paying tariffs on it?

Why would you allow business to pack up and move production to China or Mexico to avoid paying high labor cost and taxes here? Then ship their cheap built crap back here and sell it to you without paying tariffs on it? Remove all those jobs Americans needed and just dart right under the radar without a care in the world?

And then allow foreigners to come here illegally and sit around drawing a government check paid for by your taxes that you work for? Foreigners that when it’s time to suit up and defend this nation will not even show up for roll call.

Allow lazy spoiled stupid athletes who were pushed through school because of their athletic abilities that have no idea what a real job is to take a knee over the national anthem? 

Bad president? Trump? No not even close he’s a business man that sat back and watched this unfold and decided to get in the game and make a difference. 

The political part of this country has been upside down for far to long. The Clintons were a joke. Obama was a joke anything that ever came out of his mouth was racist. He was nothing but a terrorist as far as I can tell.

Trump carved in a Mountain? Why not I would rather see it than people who never done anything for this country. What did Obama do? I mean really? His stupid health care BS that he must have spent 20 years writing. He should have been focused on doing away with all racist organizations in this country. We should not have one single anything focused or based on one color or race. There’s the problem if you want to single yourself off then your the racist party not the other way around.

We are one nation, one people, we have and live in the greatest country in the world!! Don’t believe me? Try living in another country and find out the hard way. You will come back to this one kissing the ground.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Free99 said:

We are one nation, one people, we have and live in the greatest country in the world!! Don’t believe me? Try living in another country and find out the hard way. You will come back to this one kissing the ground.

I was just going to put this version of the Star Spangled Banner in reply another post but when I heard what Marvin Gaye said at the end it echoed your last paragraph......

2:58...."I love America - you have to stay away a while to realize how great this country is...." 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

So a spectrum of authoritarian-anarchy.  Woops, that's got to folded again. Now he have extermist-moderate.

I was wondering who it would be to bring this up??  And no, it doesn’t need to be folded again.  Anarchy is not Authoritarian.  It is nothing.  It is used by Authoritarians to change the current government to something desired.  The 0% end is an asymptote.  Nothing will ever reach it.  If it tries, then it will be repelled in the opposite direction.  To move it Left with momentum is the desired outcome.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I was wondering who it would be to bring this up??  And no, it doesn’t need to be folded again.  Anarchy is not Authoritarian.  It is nothing.  It is used by Authoritarians to change the current government to something desired.  The 0% end is an asymptote.  Nothing will ever reach it.  If it tries, then it will be repelled in the opposite direction.  To move it Left with momentum is the desired outcome.

Sorry, would authoritarian/anarchy made it clearer for you?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Except...

JCYkCN.gif

Here’s another.  So compare these with the statues of Robert E Lee, George Washington, Christopher Columbus, etc.  Do you begin to see where that former group is not equivalent to the latter?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Sorry, would authoritarian/anarchy made it clearer for you?

So you don’t get it??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Setton said:

Or random people who dare to criticise him...

??  He goes after random people who criticize him?  No, I don’t think so.  He does stand up to those that target and spew hatred at him.

Or peaceful protestors demanding equal treatment....

Equal treatment for what?  Americans have equal treatment.  We haven’t had too many peaceful protests.  It has all been riots.  If you break the law, you will go to jail.

Or children...

??

Small puppies...

You really have severe TDS.

You don't know what the word means, do you?

I believe I demonstrated that I did have command of the word.  You just didn’t understand the reference.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to find a media outlet that has picked up the NYT story as I can't access their online site. But I did find this:

Media Outlets Describe Trump’s Rushmore Speech As ‘Dark’ And ‘Divisive’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/media-outlets-describe-trumps-rushmore-speech-as-dark-and-divisive

@Kittens Are Jerks  Here is the complete Mount Rushmore Speech along with the Native Americans protesting a Treaty Violation.

Here are videos on Native American Protests at Mount Rusmore

Here is the US Government Gases and arrests 

More on the Native American protests and how the Mount Rushmore Rally Violated Native Americans Treaty Rights

Local views on the Mount Rushmore event, and Native American protesters arguing with Pro-trump Protestors

Peace

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

So you don’t get it??

I get that asymptote is meaningless on a single axis.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

its sad united  we stand but divided we fall  it what our country is doing  

Take heart, Docy.  The criminal scum that are attacking this nation are a very small minority.  They LOOK like a huge number because of corporate media behaving like a 5th column but I have a feeling that on November 3rd, we're going to see what REAL Americans think.  If the pathetic losers decide to take it to the next level, they'll get what they say they want.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Here’s another.  So compare these with the statues of Robert E Lee, George Washington, Christopher Columbus, etc.  Do you begin to see where that former group is not equivalent to the latter?

"They" don't get to decide only "us", right? History is history whether you like it or not. Effigies are obviously open to interpretation. 

Tip of the day: click the curly arrow and read to understand context.

• Thanks 2