Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid-19 likely has not emerged naturally

itsnotoutthere

“I understand that this is controversial, but the public has a legitimate need to know, and it is important that it is possible to freely discuss alternate hypotheses on how the virus originated” Birger Sørensen starts to explain when Minerva visits him in his office one morning in Oslo.

Despite the explosiveness of his statements and research, Sørensen remains calm and collected.

Sørensen has been a point of controversy ever since former MI6 director Richard Dearlove cited a yet to be published article by Sørensen and his colleagues in an interview with The Daily Telegraph. The article claims that the virus that causes Covid-19 most likely has not emerged naturally.

https://www.minervanett.no/corona/the-most-logical-explanation-is-that-it-comes-from-a-laboratory/361860

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

“I understand that this is controversial, but the public has a legitimate need to know, and it is important that it is possible to freely discuss alternate hypotheses on how the virus originated” Birger Sørensen starts to explain when Minerva visits him in his office one morning in Oslo.

Despite the explosiveness of his statements and research, Sørensen remains calm and collected.

Sørensen has been a point of controversy ever since former MI6 director Richard Dearlove cited a yet to be published article by Sørensen and his colleagues in an interview with The Daily Telegraph. The article claims that the virus that causes Covid-19 most likely has not emerged naturally.

https://www.minervanett.no/corona/the-most-logical-explanation-is-that-it-comes-from-a-laboratory/361860

This guy doesn't want to prove his position. He wants others to disprove his position.

“The only place we are aware of where an equivalent virus to that which causes Covid-19 exists, is in a laboratory. So the simplest and most logical explanation is that it comes from a laboratory. Those who claim otherwise, have the burden of proof,” Sørensen says.

That's not how science works. The burden is on him to prove his guesses.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This guy doesn't want to prove his position. He wants others to disprove his position.

They did....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2020/06/07/controversial-coronavirus-lab-origin-claims-dismissed-by-experts/#369bc10c68f6

• Like 5

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

“I understand that this is controversial, but the public has a legitimate need to know,

Need to know?  From what I can gather most of the public doesn't give a rip.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For those who care, a channeled entity I respect explained from the beginning that the virus was accidently carried out of a laboratory through a scientist in Wuhan, China. This lab was indeed involved with biological weaponry for possible future use against the U.S. but there was never an intent to release it. It was an accident.

Hmmm...just sayin'

I would assume the U.S. does biological weapon research too.

Edited by papageorge1

Reminds me of the chemical weapon's attack in Salisbury.  The British government blamed it on Russia despite the fact there is a chemical weapons facility right next door. 

"Don't look at us.  Russia did it."

sals1.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

For those who care, a channeled entity I respect explained from the beginning that the virus was accidently carried out of a laboratory through a scientist in Wuhan, China. This lab was indeed involved with biological weaponry for possible future use against the U.S. but there was never an intent to release it. It was an accident.

Hmmm...just sayin'

Did this entity supply you with a link? No linky, no believing.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Sure I can PM you a link. Too many haters here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

He's not allowed to post the con-artist's link but I have it. 

Just now, papageorge1 said:

More like too many see what a con Channeling Erik is. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Your account can't receive messages apparently. How serious are you?

14 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

One word of warning Hank since your a real sensitive.

Watching that woman's videos and projecting into her head is like sticking your face into a bucket of raw sewerage. She's that slimey. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

One word of warning Hank since your a real sensitive.

Watching that woman's videos and projecting into her head is like sticking your face into a bucket of raw sewerage. She's that slimey. 

Sounds like the hater I avoided.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Hmmm...just sayin'

Why post this sort of nonsense? Channeled entities are all make up laughable junk. Someone would have to be a complete nut to think any of that is anything but a joke.

• Like 3

Just now, stereologist said:

Why post this sort of nonsense? Channeled entities are all make up laughable junk. Someone would have to be a complete nut to think any of that is anything but a joke.

Haters be hating

25 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Haters? No. People with a brain.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

This issue is like beating a dead horse, if you did any research before staring this thread you would not have started it in the first place. First of all the first cases of COVID19 were not in the city of Wuhan and they occurred around 17 November 2019, not around 27 December 2019 like it was first reported, but also continues to be, by some people to this day. The first known case of COVID19 occurred in Hubei Province like I said around 17 November 2019, the individual was a 50 year old business man who went to a local hospital with symptoms that are consistent with what is now called the Coronavirus. Another important fact is that this individual is not thought to be patient zero, and while finding patient zero is very important it doesnt appear that patient zero will ever be located now.  Link--- First reported case of COVID19 :https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/13/first-covid-19-case-happened-in-november-china-government-records-show-report  another link:https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid-19-case-traced-back

So what appears to have happened is the Virus was obviously being transmitted for at least 1 to 2 months before the first reports of it in December 2019. So the most likely scenario that occurred is that somewhere in Hubei Province a animal to human transmission occurred in November or earlier in 2019. In the beginning the Virus may not have been as deadly as it is now. it is very possible that the earliest cases may have been similar to a common upper respiratory infect ion or they could have been similar to the Flu. Since the Coronavirus is a RNA type Virus mutations are common, and in some cases it can cause the Virus to become extinct, however Unforchantly that was not the case with this Virus. It appears that this Viruses mutations made it one more contagious, and two made it become deadly. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8471421/Mutated-version-coronavirus-stronger-spike-proteins.html  Another Link talking about early Viral Mutations  in China :https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-chinese-scientists-identify-two-types-covid-19.html

So as the Virus spread throughout Hubei Provence and it finally reached the city of Wuhan in December of 2019, this did not happen by chance alone. Since the Virus had been transmitted by human to human contact there were many unknown cases of the Virus in Hubei Provence, since Wuhan was a very large city with multiple Hospitals infected people from the country side began to travel there looking for medical attention and as a side effect spread the Virus into the massive population of the city. Where it appears that some of the infected visited the Wuhan wet market and further spread the Virus to a number of Local inhabitants. This caused the mistaken initial thoughts that this Market is where the Virus was first transmitted from an animal to a human host, with also being the case that this is where the Viral outbreak occurred.

But one thing didn't make sense about this, by late December / early January it became obvious that others living in Wuhan who were now infected and had absolutely no contact with the Wet Market where the Virus was thought to occur, or with other people who had contact with that market.. From this point the rest is history, I hope this helps dispel the rumors about this Virus possibility come from a Laboratory in Wuhan, because while anything is possible, this has been proven by so many that it did not occur, and that the continue spread of this false information is just another Conspiracy Theory.

Link by Snopes.com Fact Check: This fact check identifies all the Conspiracy theories that this Virus escaped from a Laboratory in Wuhan and disproves them:   https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/04/01/covid-19-bioweapon/

Video Link no proof that COVID19 originated in the city of Wuhan

Peace

• Like 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Haters be hating

just because you get called out on your nonsense doesn't mean we hate you. stop spreading russian or chinese propaganda.  its not from a lab, though you might be.  

7 minutes ago, micahc said:

just because you get called out on your nonsense doesn't mean we hate you. stop spreading russian or chinese propaganda.  its not from a lab, though you might be.  

Unbelievably dumb post. You even misunderstood the issues you made dumb comments about.

Edited by papageorge1

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Unbelievably dumb post. You even misunderstood the issues you made dumb comments about.

what is dumb about it? you are repeating the wuhan lab conspiracy but you try to soften it as an accident. its not from a lab.  now who is really dumb?

8 minutes ago, micahc said:

what is dumb about it? you are repeating the wuhan lab conspiracy but you try to soften it as an accident. its not from a lab.  now who is really dumb?

You lost the train leading up to the post of mine you commented on. If you weren't so rude above I'd have tried to explain it. So, carry on with your thoughts.

2 hours ago, micahc said:

The issue is that papageorge1 listened to some stupid opinion which the person who so easily hoodwinked papageorge1 did by saying he channeled the idea.

Papageorge1 believes anything any idiot says they channeled. It's just a trait of the extremely gullible, toss in words like channeled and the woo nutters take it hook, line, and sinker.

The refrain "haters are hating" is the extremely foolish person's response to their realization that they have been shown to be a fool.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TigerBright19 said:

Reminds me of the chemical weapon's attack in Salisbury.  The British government blamed it on Russia despite the fact there is a chemical weapons facility right next door. 

"Don't look at us.  Russia did it."

sals1.png

I would have thought that if the Salisbury incident was deliberate why did it only affect two people (initially), wouldn’t the poison agent have been spread around on shop door handles for instance rather than that of the ex Russian spy’s house if the intent was to poison as many as possible ?  Seems too targeted to me.   And why save the lives of the two Russian victims if they WERE the objects deliberately targeted by the U.K.  That would seem to defeat the aim.  The subsequent victims were because one found the delivery bottle, disguised as a perfume, in a waste skip (dumpster), where it shouldn’t have been found before being taken to a waste disposal site, in the hope (by the perpetrators) it would never be found.  The woman sprayed herself with it (and subsequently died), her partner was contaminated as a result, and a policeman who touched the door handle of the Russian people’s home before anyone realised that that was the primary contact site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Susanc241 said:

I would have thought that if the Salisbury incident was deliberate why did it only affect two people (initially), wouldn’t the poison agent have been spread around on shop door handles for instance rather than that of the ex Russian spy’s house if the intent was to poison as many as possible ?  Seems too targeted to me.   And why save the lives of the two Russian victims if they WERE the objects deliberately targeted by the U.K.  That would seem to defeat the aim.  The subsequent victims were because one found the delivery bottle, disguised as a perfume, in a waste skip (dumpster), where it shouldn’t have been found before being taken to a waste disposal site, in the hope (by the perpetrators) it would never be found.  The woman sprayed herself with it (and subsequently died), her partner was contaminated as a result, and a policeman who touched the door handle of the Russian people’s home before anyone realised that that was the primary contact site.

From what I've read the Russian man was there to infiltrate the chemical weapon's facility and gather intelligence with possibly another contact who worked inside the facility.  They met and the Russian was exposed to the chemical agent by accident or on purpose and infected those close to him and on the door handle of his home.  The facility is just too close for my liking to be ignored because it's not the first time this has happened at the same facility.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/porton-down-what-is-explained-experiments-salisbury-wiltshire-novichok-latest-a8431951.html

mapuk.png

Edited by TigerBright19

On 7/4/2020 at 3:34 PM, papageorge1 said:

Hmmm...just sayin'

Sure the US does that research too.   I don't know if anyone has heard, but many years ago I read where Russia has warheads on rockets loaded with tons and tons of smallpox.