Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yowie researcher recalls his first encounter


UM-Bot
 Share

Recommended Posts

For me it is the so many direct encounters of people that has me believing this phenomena has something real to it. The quantity, quality and consistency of just the direct witness evidence has me convinced.

You also have to think these people are certainly not lying when they devote so much of their lives to these things.

Papameter 2.0 Reading

95% Bigfoot-like Creatures Exist     5% All hoax and misinterpretation

Confidence Level: Very High

 

I also have come to believe these are not just another species of animal/human as they possess characteristics we call 'paranormal' including shifting from our normal physical plane of reality.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

tumblr_mlzg3qRGhH1rtg1hvo1_500.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Stiff said:

tumblr_mlzg3qRGhH1rtg1hvo1_500.jpg

Poor reasoning for this topic.

Untold amount of evidence in the form of direct eyewitness accounts and videos exist. Apparently some confuse the words ‘evidence’ and ‘proof’.
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Bigfoot myths persist because out of all the cryptid myths, they seem the most plausible to many.

We know other hominids existed relatively recently, and we know many primates still exist. We even have actual evidence of "Bigfoot" existing in the past, with Gigantopithecus.  

Of course, there's also a lot people who are economically invested too. Their livelihoods depend on believers, much like the people who own businesses around Loch Ness depend on Nessie tourism. 

Fact is though, there is zero evidence that Bigfoot-type creatures/beings exist. None. There's plenty of hearsay, conjecture, honest mistakes, pranks, and dishonest BSing though.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Untold amount of evidence in the form of direct eyewitness accounts and videos exist. Apparently some confuse the words ‘evidence’ and ‘proof’.

Eyewitness accounts is not evidence - it's hearsay and stories, nothing more. And the vast amount of videos are laughable, that only fools would fall for.

In this particular case, nobody is confused between the words 'evidence' and 'proof''. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

For me it is the so many direct encounters of people that has me believing this phenomena has something real to it. The quantity, quality and consistency of just the direct witness evidence has me convinced.

You also have to think these people are certainly not lying when they devote so much of their lives to these things.

Papameter 2.0 Reading

95% Bigfoot-like Creatures Exist     5% All hoax and misinterpretation

Confidence Level: Very High

 

I also have come to believe these are not just another species of animal/human as they possess characteristics we call 'paranormal' including shifting from our normal physical plane of reality.

With all this "evidence" eventually leading to 100% nothing should the percentages at least be the other way around?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Eyewitness accounts is not evidence - it's hearsay and stories, nothing more. And the vast amount of videos are laughable, that only fools would fall for.

In this particular case, nobody is confused between the words 'evidence' and 'proof''. 

Funny, on my internet I find plenty of definitions supporting the existence of a thing called Eyewitness Evidence. If a hundred people see a shooter shoot someone, the shooter will be relieved to know they have no evidence against him.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, csspwns said:

With all this "evidence" eventually leading to 100% nothing should the percentages at least be the other way around?

I am not sure I understand. It's leading to 100% something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@papageorge1

I have to agree with the Meter 2.0.

The 'Sasquatch/ Bigfoot/ Yeti/ whatever' reports are too prevalent to ignore.

Russian folklore relates tales of hoards of hominids migrating across Siberia.

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, acute said:

@papageorge1

I have to agree with the Meter 2.0.

The 'Sasquatch/ Bigfoot/ Yeti/ whatever' thing is too obvious to ignore.

Russian folklore relates tales of hoards of hominids migrating across Siberia.

That 2.0 meter is really something sweet I think. It has a Confidence Level indicating the amount of data processed (not included in the 1.0 version). The existence of the Bigfoot-like species received Confidence Level: Very High

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Very High

Yes, you must be.

;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, acute said:

 

Russian folklore relates tales of hoards of hominids migrating across Siberia.

 

Apparently they canoed to Australia too. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm beginning to wonder if the "papa-meter" is just a clever troll. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the "papa-meter" is just a clever troll. 

It’s all very serious. I also try to maintain a good sport sense against the unnecessarily grouchy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

It’s all very serious. I also try to maintain a good sport sense against the unnecessarily grouchy.

I see it as a bias scale more than anything. 

  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the "papa-meter" is just a clever troll. 

Don't diss the Papameter!  Some of us revere it. :yes:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I see it as a bias scale more than anything. 

I try to be as objective as possible. That’s all I can do. I have no interest in deceiving myself.
 

Even judgment of objectivity is subjective so ......

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I try to be as objective as possible. That’s all I can do. I have no interest in deceiving myself.
 

Even judgment of objectivity is subjective so ......

 

You let CGI pixie's do that. I wonder why you so strong desire for there to be anything supernatural in life. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, acute said:

Russian folklore relates tales of hoards of hominids migrating across Siberia.

........ settling the Great Lakes and then spreading to New York and New Jersey. :unsure2:

.....stopping in the Ohio Valley to pile some dirt. :o

Edited by Piney
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

That 2.0 meter is really something sweet I think. It has a Confidence Level indicating the amount of data processed (not included in the 1.0 version). The existence of the Bigfoot-like species received Confidence Level: Very High

And I thought the original had everything you needed.... Boy was I wrong . Really nice addition.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I see it as a bias scale more than anything. 

Do not dare challenge the papa meter. The powers behind it are which you can not comprehend. It sees through all plains of existence. You are a mere mortal and the papa meter is God!!:nw:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You let CGI pixie's do that. I wonder why you so strong desire for there to be anything supernatural in life. 

The fact that you state your opinions as facts indicates bias to me.

I understand the mind blow of suggesting the myriads of alleged etheric and astral entities may have their own reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, InconceivableThoughts said:

Do not dare challenge the papa meter. The powers behind it are which you can not comprehend. It sees through all plains of existence. You are a mere mortal and the papa meter is God!!:nw:

He put the battery in backwards.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is there nothing in the fossil record that supports the existence of the creature as described? To last this long and in the varied environments, there would have to be a sizeable breeding population. Those numbers would logically lead to a documented capture or killing by now. Alas, nothing exists but stories along with blurry and smudgy photos/videos.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.