Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yowie researcher recalls his first encounter

UM-Bot

11 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

The interdimensional argument comes from things like:

Native American trackers reporting that they can disappear 

Psychic sources I respect also report this ability in Bigfoot.

It is not unprecedented as so called ghosts, angels, whatever term have been many times claimed to appear and then disappear in a way not explainable physically. Other examples of interdimensional movement support the possibility of Bigfoot interdimensional transfer. 

The lack of a specimen for a creature with such range (almost every state and province and now Australia) makes something mysterious to our normal reality increasingly likely in my estimation.

So what you're saying is that you have ignored the quantity and quality of the reports you claim to revere?

Vanishing reports are vanishingly small with regards to overall claims. And the term vanish doesn't actually mean "disappear into thin air" it means the subject is no longer in view. 

What you are doing is cherry picking the claims that are the most controversial in order to support them. 

Pineys question shows you have no sources, you are working with your own version of some snippets you have glanced. It seems likely that your agenda to s to troll unlikely subjects to cause conflict with thinking people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

So what you're saying is that you have ignored the quantity and quality of the reports you claim to revere?

Vanishing reports are vanishingly small with regards to overall claims. And the term vanish doesn't actually mean "disappear into thin air" it means the subject is no longer in view. 

Not claiming 'quantity' on disappearing claims.

Pineys question shows you have no sources, you are working with your own version of some snippets you have glanced. It seems likely that your agenda to s to troll unlikely subjects to cause conflict with thinking people.

Wow, I have no agenda against thinking people. I am one of them!

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Not claiming 'quantity' on disappearing claims.

Yeah you did.

I think the quantity, quality and consistency of Bigfoot stories (perhaps similar to ghost stories) is enough to make me believe right there that something unknown and real is likely going on.

As far as dimension shifting, I listen to Native American trackers that say these things can be tracked and disappear. 

There is no distinction at all there. You are either a very poor writer or a liar. As you welch on bets .... well...... if the shoe fits..... 

So where are these native American reports? Who are they from? 

Wow, I have no agenda against thinking people.

Thats rather cheeky of you. Of course you do. We see your attacks on reason and science every time you post. 

I am one of them!

No, you most certainly are not. You are an enemy of reason. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Have definitely heard it. Don’t register names as particularly important.

So, just anecdotal. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So where are these native American reports? Who are they from? 

I have yet to be sitting in a line shack or camp and have another tracker say "Dude! It just disappeared" about something and have never heard the end of the ribbing for my Bigfoot hunting days. :lol:

• Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have yet to be sitting in a line shack or camp and have another tracker say "Dude! It just disappeared" about something and have never heard the end of the ribbing for my Bigfoot hunting days. :lol:

Oh come on... What would you know.... You only live in the same areas, are from the same people PG is talking about and have only done what he has posted about and personally lived the life that the legends are part of.

No doubt PG knows more about the subject from the quality and quantity of woo websites .    :unsure2:.......

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

Lol, I get a ribbing from a couple of old friends too..... :tu:

hey, we actually tried it out in the real world at least! I bet there's a certain koala who can't say the same ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Lol, I get a ribbing from a couple of old friends too..... :tu:

I was actually going to dig back through some ancient posts of us exchanging notes on empty handedness. :lol:

About a month ago I was accused on here of being a pseudo-skeptic and told maybe I should prove myself by looking for Bigfoot in the Pine Barrens. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was actually going to dig back through some ancient posts of us exchanging notes on empty handedness. :lol:

About a month ago I was accused on here of being a pseudo-skeptic and told maybe I should prove myself by looking for Bigfoot in the Pine Barrens. :lol:

LOL, of only they knew...,

How to use a search engine :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Piney said:

So, just anecdotal. :yes:

Yep, I give all anecdotes their fair consideration. I form judgment of sources too. That's all part of human reasoning.

Edited by papageorge1

20 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Have definitely heard it. Don’t register names as particularly important.

Of course you don't. Only when it you think it supports your opinion and you think it won't blow up in your face.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Yep, I give all anecdotes their fair consideration. I form judgment of sources too. That's all part of human reasoning.

That you cannot name one claimant I think well illustrates anything but consideration.

You are an enemy of reason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I bet there's a certain koala who can't say the same

Things didn't go so well last time he was in the field.

Mission: Magic | Nostalgia Central

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Piney said:

People are so silly. The Jersey Devil would never tolerate Bigfoot in the Barrens.:rofl:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

People are so silly. The Jersey Devil would never tolerate Bigfoot in the Barrens.:rofl:

We use to think he was the same character. Especially among the tribe.

Some Indians, my tribe and others gave me total hell about trying to track down the Forest Guardian. 

I wonder how many of the bigfoot tales actually start with , "I was 5 can into my 6 pack, then I saw it...."

• Haha 2