Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

President Trumps Philosophy Hatriotism

71 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)

During Donald Trumps Campaign in 2016, the Presidential Candidate surprised the Nation with his remarks during a Political Rally by declaring himself as a Nationalist. Here are his exact comments and where this reference was made. " During a Political Rally on 22 October 2016, Donald Trump explained his thoughts concerning Globalism--“A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly, not caring about our country so much. And you know what? We can’t have that,” Trump said. Then he went on to speak about Nationalism--"You know, they have a word – it’s sort of become old-fashioned – it’s called a nationalist. And I say, really, we’re not supposed to use that word. You know what I am? I’m a nationalist, okay? I’m a nationalist, a Nationalist. Nothing wrong. Use that word. Use that word." At this moment in time most Americans did not even know what he was talking about, so his supporters  began to chant the word Nationalism and this should have been a wakeup call of what was to come, but it has proven to be otherwise sadly.

When Donald Trump was elected as the 45th President of the United States his claims of being a Nationalist were all but forgotten, by most Americans, but not by some of our foreign allies such as the French who are Americas oldest and closest allies, and whose President added his voice to the critics who voiced there opinion of President Trumps Nationalist declaration. Without directly mentioning President Trump by Name, French President Emmanuel Macron stated that "Nationalism is the betrayal of Patriotism" he made these comments at a gathering of world leaders in France to commemorate the centennial anniversary of the end of World War I. Then President Macron defined Nationalism as saying " Our interests are first, and who cares about the others" this comment was used to evoke the " America First " philosophy that President Trump so boldly embarrasses . The Presidents explicit promise to put " America First " was in the beginning a clear expression of his Nationalist ethos. However this ethos began to at first slowly change, and then it has very rapidly changed until we have reached the place where America is today.  Here is a link where the above commentary can be foundhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/24/trump-says-hes-nationalist-what-means-why-its-controversial/1748521002/

Over the last 3 years President Trump has taken his brand of Nationalism to the extreme far right, where his Nationalism has become, and I coin a term that has not been used since the late 1940's Hatriotism. Hatriotism is used by National Leaders to energize their Political base, by identifying Ethnic Groups, and Individuals as a danger to the State. This is not the first time a Government has used this form of Ideology to strengthen it's hold on it's Nations People and at the same time silence any dissenting voices with in that Nations population. While there have been many Nations that have used this philosophy during the 20th century, one stands head and shoulders above the others. This nation was Germany under it's Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, and no better example of Hatriotism has ever existed. Like President Trump, Hitler began his political career as a Nationalist, however he soon realized that Nationalism was not as effective as Hatriotism. This is where when reviewing history you must watch how Hitlers policies began to create a division among his people. At first these policies were directed against the Mentally infirm, and against a segment of the population who had been persecuted throughout history, the Jewish Race. But soon this persecution began to include intellectuals and anyone else to voiced a different opinion than his, just like President Trump is staring to do today.  

Well over the last 3 years President Trump has acted in a similar fashion, by intentionally dividing our Nation on lines of Ethnicity and Political Affiliation. His first attempts to do this where very noticeable before he even ran for Political Office, his first attempt was to try and oust then President of the United States Barrick Obama. We are all familiar with President Trumps claims that President Obama was not a US Born Citizen and there for could not hold the office of President, this was better known as the Birther Movement. Next, once President Trump was elected to office he surrounded himself with racist advisor's like Steve Bannon who was given the role as the Chief White House Political Strategist ( Where an Interesting Comparison to Joseph Goebbels can be made ) However, Bannon's racist views, along with there effect concerning Political Strategy's were to much to soon to be unleashed as part of the Presidents plan, so Mr. Bannon was asked to leave his position in the Trump White House, but there has and there is still a strong possibility he may be brought back in the near future. From here the President openly began to spot his hatred for many groups of people within American Society both legal and illegal, not to mention natural born Americans who he felt did not deserve the title.

From here President Trumps Nationalism took on the new face of Hatriotism, and it has gained momentum to the point where all Americans sit this very day and wonder what the hell has happened. His division of America has occurred on a level that has never been seen in America History before, his base is completely indoctrinated and are now Hatriotic Americans who will back not only his racist views, but also any view their leader chooses to share with them, and they will do this completely without a moments hesitation, along with spotting his Hatriotic philosophy with indoctrinated fervor as he berates and threatens segments of the American Population. His followers will blindly follow him anywhere, anytime without consideration for their own personal safety or even the safety of their families. This can easily be seen by his choice of not wearing a Mask during this Pandemic, he doesnt refuse to were a mask because he really believes that wearing one will make him look bad as a National Leader, this is just another way to gage his political hold on his base. It doesnt matter that people will become sick or possible die because of his philosophy, because in his view followers can be easily replaced. So it time to wake up if you are a supporter of President Trump, because while you support him, he doesnt care about you are your loved ones.

Everything President Trump has done recently has been to instill fear and division among Americans. This fear and division includes how the Federal Government has handled the Pandemic through the Riots which he allowed to explode into movements he could identify as enemies of the State to further energize his followers. This is why during the Pandemic he intentionally down played the serious nature of COVID19. By doing this he could propagate the necessary fear as the Pandemic spread across our Nation., this has all been done to show his followers that their elected leaders ( Mayor's, Governors, Congressmen, and even Senators) are not competent enough to handle this crisis. This is also why no Federal Guidelines have been put in place as yet, because at some point he will issue policies that will be enforced which will be designed to make him look like a Hero and not the Villain, and this has been his plan all along. Another thing he has done intentionally was to both directly and indirectly add fuel to fire that has erupted across America in the form of racial division which resulted form the deaths of two Black Americans, which he has again clearly used for Political advantage. While he has made many strong comments concerning the protesting and rioting he has done nothing to calm the situation.

The reason why he hasn't done anything Nationally to quell the violence is because this is exactly what he wants to occur. It has created National fear and further divided the Nation which suits his intentions, and motivates / energizes his political base, along with this also giving him the National attention which he seeks. By doing this he hopes that more Americans will rally to his cause because of fear of the new enemies he has started identifying as threats to the American way of life. When he identifies these threats, he makes no distinction between peaceful protestors and those who are committing acts of violence across our Nation. However, his desired goal has not turned out to be exactly what he hoped it would be, over the last few months the Polls for the upcoming presidential Race have not been favoring him in November. This Presidential race means more to him than all the needlessly deaths that this Pandemic has caused or even the destruction of Billions of dollars in property. Next he has  most recently completely disregarded the use of Masks and Social distancing at rallies, which has proven the comments above on this suject to be absolutely true, but he also has come out in the open, to show America aside of himself that is very Dark and now will become even Darker.

During his speech at Mount Rushmore he used acts of vandalism against statues of former leaders of the Confederacy who were actually Traitors to the country as shining example of the hatred which he would like to instill in the weak minded members of his political Base. In addition, again he emphasized division as he has stoked the fires of hell, which he said he would gladly release upon fellow Americans who have a difference of opinion, or whoever will not follow him in his mission to cleansing of America. While I know I will receive much criticism for the comments I have made in this opening post today, all I can say is that is find with me so please bring them on. But I would also like to believe that some members of this forum can understand what I am saying and hopefully support parts of it. There is so much I have left unsaid because there simply isn't enough room in an opening post for a subject of this magnitude. So with that said there is plenty of room to make corrections, or to make additions to my thoughts here, and I certainly welcome that, because this is a topic that needs to be discussed since it certainly effects all of us.

Definition of Hatriotism: The Propaganda of hate disguised as Patriotism in order to achieve Vested personal or collective goals. Now this also applies to the following words: Hatriotism, Hatriot , Hatriotic. It is also a well fact that many Nations still use Hatriotic Ideologies to make there actions blindly accepted by their Citizens. However, what is most commonly done, is that Political Parties like our current Republican Party under President Trump will play the Hatriotism card to divert attention from what is really happening, while projecting themselves as the Savior of America and of her core values which is utter and complete nonsense. Please do not forget the new terminology I have used here it identify President Trump which is Hatriotism, you will see these words are becoming a part of the Americas Vocabulary again, so use them when a persons actions show their true thoughts concerning this subject. To those who may be offended by these words all I can say is actions and comments will either make you worthy of those titles of they won't, if they do bother you, you can change how you approach and comment to others on topics like this, its that simple.

Examples of Hatriotism being used as a term by the media:

Fox News Segment:http://www.newshounds.us/fox_news_hatriotism_trump_putin_g_20_edition_070817

The Guardian News  Segment:https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/07/theres-an-old-word-for-trumps-brand-of-nationalism-hatriotism  

First known use of the word Hatriotism in news publication occurred in a1945 article from the New York Herald Tribune: https://first-draft.com/2019/08/09/trumpism-is-hatriotism/

Democratic Underground. Com News Segment: https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212356382

PBC News: https://www.peterbcollins.com/2019/08/07/pbc-news-comment-feigning-sympathy-for-victims-in-dayton-and-el-paso-trump-promotes-Hatriotism/ 

Hatriotism Uber Alles: https://mythfighter.com/2019/05/17/hatriotism-america-uber-alles/


Peace

 

 
Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Montmorency the Dog
Posted (edited)

Another topic on the current President? I'd never have expected that. A brief summary would seem to be: He's nasty. 

"Next he has most recently completely disregarded the use of Masks and Social distancing at rallies"

How is that the definition of hate? You can hide behind your mask in fear (or sanctimoniousness) if you like, I think to be quite honest it's a good definition of control freakery to insist on wearing of Fear Masks, my opinion of which you know. Trump, by not insisting on Fear Masks, if anything is standing up for freedom.

Edited by Montmorency the Dog
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
32 minutes ago, Montmorency the Dog said:

Another topic on the current President? I'd never have expected that. A brief summary would seem to be: He's nasty. 

"Next he has most recently completely disregarded the use of Masks and Social distancing at rallies"

How is that the definition of hate? You can hide behind your mask in fear (or sanctimoniousness) if you like, I think to be quite honest it's a good definition of control freakery to insist on wearing of Fear Masks, my opinion of which you know. Trump, by not insisting on Fear Masks, if anything is standing up for freedom.

“wearing masks may reduce the spread of the corona virus”

”Freedom”

”masks could reduce the amount of time spent with society in isolation”

”FREEDOM”

“Wear a mask, it might save someone else’s life”

”FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!”

”I have no idea where you got corona virus”

”*cough*freee*choke*dom*gurgle*”

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hugh Mungus
32 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

“wearing masks may reduce the spread of the corona virus”

”Freedom”

”masks could reduce the amount of time spent with society in isolation”

”FREEDOM”

“Wear a mask, it might save someone else’s life”

”FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!”

”I have no idea where you got corona virus”

”*cough*freee*choke*dom*gurgle*”

I take it your government has asked its citizens  to use masks? My government did not, no one wore a mask and we are now all but covid free.

 

In regards to the trump is hitler argument, wake me when he is rounding up Jews or using violence to crush non violent political rivals. I wont hold my breath 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
6 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

 using violence to crush non violent political rivals.

Wellllll......there was that day he wanted to take a stroll to a church he's not a member of. :whistle: 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
26 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I take it your government has asked its citizens  to use masks? My government did not, no one wore a mask and we are now all but covid free.

 

In regards to the trump is hitler argument, wake me when he is rounding up Jews or using violence to crush non violent political rivals. I wont hold my breath 

No, mine locked down our country so tightly it squeaked and followed WHO directives saying that at that stage masks were unnecessary. Now the tide has turned and WHO says “masks are needed”, except we have so few cases here they’re unnecessary because it’s not spreading wildly.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
29 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

 

In regards to the trump is hitler argument, wake me when he is rounding up Jews or using violence to crush non violent political rivals. I wont hold my breath 

Hitler didn’t start out with Concebtration Camps either. There was months of unrest, statues toppling, reichstags burning etc etc.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
35 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I take it your government has asked its citizens  to use masks? My government did not, no one wore a mask and we are now all but covid free.

 

In regards to the trump is hitler argument, wake me when he is rounding up Jews or using violence to crush non violent political rivals. I wont hold my breath 

Well happy days are here again, what you government has or hasn't done isn't the topic Mungas, however you are more than welcome to join in this discussion. In addition there is no Trump is Hitler thing, it is actually how President Trumps actions compare to Hitlers during the early 1930's in Germany. It all comes down to a very simple understanding of what occurred, Hitler changed his Nationalist philosophy into pure Hatriotism because he found that is was a more effective way of achieving his Political Goals and garnering the support of the Germany Volk. President Trump also started out as a ardent Nationalist and has also traded his Nationalism for Hatriotism. President Trump has used ethnicity, immigration policy, and his political agenda to divide America along Racial and Political Lines, along with the creation of fear which has the effect of rallying his Hatriotic Political base.

So when you take into consideration that President Trump is a supporter of Christian Zionism I do not think rounding up Jewish Americans will be part of his plans for America. President Trump, like Hitler has chosen who within American Society will be the scape goat he will use to blame for all of Americas woes, and these people have Black and Brown colored skin, along with some being immigrants from countries where Dark and Brown colored skin is the norm. These are the people he calls rapists, drug dealers, murders, and many names which he uses to instill fear, along with indoctrination for members who join his Political base. This is were Trumps and Hitlers paths follow one another but remain separated, Hitler had the Reichstag fire, and Trump fans the flames of intolerance concerning immigrants, and protestors defacing / destroying statues and monuments of traitors who rebelled against the Union.  So while you assume this is about masks and COVID19, this only shows you have not read the OP and that you are Parroting what you have heard other say. But, like I said above if you want to carry on a conservation I am more than willing to discuss this further with you, and thanks for your post.

Peace

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

During Donald Trumps Campaign in 2016, the Presidential Candidate surprised the Nation with his remarks during a Political Rally by declaring himself as a Nationalist. Here are his exact comments and where this reference was made. " During a Political Rally on 22 October 2016, Donald Trump explained his thoughts concerning Globalism--“A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly, not caring about our country so much. And you know what? We can’t have that,” Trump said. Then he went on to speak about Nationalism--"You know, they have a word – it’s sort of become old-fashioned – it’s called a nationalist. And I say, really, we’re not supposed to use that word. You know what I am? I’m a nationalist, okay? I’m a nationalist, a Nationalist. Nothing wrong. Use that word. Use that word." At this moment in time most Americans did not even know what he was talking about, so his supporters  began to chant the word Nationalism and this should have been a wakeup call of what was to come, but it has proven to be otherwise sadly.

When Donald Trump was elected as the 45th President of the United States his claims of being a Nationalist were all but forgotten, by most Americans, but not by some of our foreign allies such as the French who are Americas oldest and closest allies, and whose President added his voice to the critics who voiced there opinion of President Trumps Nationalist declaration. Without directly mentioning President Trump by Name, French President Emmanuel Macron stated that "Nationalism is the betrayal of Patriotism" he made these comments at a gathering of world leaders in France to commemorate the centennial anniversary of the end of World War I. Then President Macron defined Nationalism as saying " Our interests are first, and who cares about the others" this comment was used to evoke the " America First " philosophy that President Trump so boldly embarrasses . The Presidents explicit promise to put " America First " was in the beginning a clear expression of his Nationalist ethos. However this ethos began to at first slowly change, and then it has very rapidly changed until we have reached the place where America is today.  Here is a link where the above commentary can be foundhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/24/trump-says-hes-nationalist-what-means-why-its-controversial/1748521002/

Over the last 3 years President Trump has taken his brand of Nationalism to the extreme far right, where his Nationalism has become, and I coin a term that has not been used since the late 1940's Hatriotism. Hatriotism is used by National Leaders to energize their Political base, by identifying Ethnic Groups, and Individuals as a danger to the State. This is not the first time a Government has used this form of Ideology to strengthen it's hold on it's Nations People and at the same time silence any dissenting voices with in that Nations population. While there have been many Nations that have used this philosophy during the 20th century, one stands head and shoulders above the others. This nation was Germany under it's Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, and no better example of Hatriotism has ever existed. Like President Trump, Hitler began his political career as a Nationalist, however he soon realized that Nationalism was not as effective as Hatriotism. This is where when reviewing history you must watch how Hitlers policies began to create a division among his people. At first these policies were directed against the Mentally infirm, and against a segment of the population who had been persecuted throughout history, the Jewish Race. But soon this persecution began to include intellectuals and anyone else to voiced a different opinion than his, just like President Trump is staring to do today.  

Well over the last 3 years President Trump has acted in a similar fashion, by intentionally dividing our Nation on lines of Ethnicity and Political Affiliation. His first attempts to do this where very noticeable before he even ran for Political Office, his first attempt was to try and oust then President of the United States Barrick Obama. We are all familiar with President Trumps claims that President Obama was not a US Born Citizen and there for could not hold the office of President, this was better known as the Birther Movement. Next, once President Trump was elected to office he surrounded himself with racist advisor's like Steve Bannon who was given the role as the Chief White House Political Strategist ( Where an Interesting Comparison to Joseph Goebbels can be made ) However, Bannon's racist views, along with there effect concerning Political Strategy's were to much to soon to be unleashed as part of the Presidents plan, so Mr. Bannon was asked to leave his position in the Trump White House, but there has and there is still a strong possibility he may be brought back in the near future. From here the President openly began to spot his hatred for many groups of people within American Society both legal and illegal, not to mention natural born Americans who he felt did not deserve the title.

From here President Trumps Nationalism took on the new face of Hatriotism, and it has gained momentum to the point where all Americans sit this very day and wonder what the hell has happened. His division of America has occurred on a level that has never been seen in America History before, his base is completely indoctrinated and are now Hatriotic Americans who will back not only his racist views, but also any view their leader chooses to share with them, and they will do this completely without a moments hesitation, along with spotting his Hatriotic philosophy with indoctrinated fervor as he berates and threatens segments of the American Population. His followers will blindly follow him anywhere, anytime without consideration for their own personal safety or even the safety of their families. This can easily be seen by his choice of not wearing a Mask during this Pandemic, he doesnt refuse to were a mask because he really believes that wearing one will make him look bad as a National Leader, this is just another way to gage his political hold on his base. It doesnt matter that people will become sick or possible die because of his philosophy, because in his view followers can be easily replaced. So it time to wake up if you are a supporter of President Trump, because while you support him, he doesnt care about you are your loved ones.

Everything President Trump has done recently has been to instill fear and division among Americans. This fear and division includes how the Federal Government has handled the Pandemic through the Riots which he allowed to explode into movements he could identify as enemies of the State to further energize his followers. This is why during the Pandemic he intentionally down played the serious nature of COVID19. By doing this he could propagate the necessary fear as the Pandemic spread across our Nation., this has all been done to show his followers that their elected leaders ( Mayor's, Governors, Congressmen, and even Senators) are not competent enough to handle this crisis. This is also why no Federal Guidelines have been put in place as yet, because at some point he will issue policies that will be enforced which will be designed to make him look like a Hero and not the Villain, and this has been his plan all along. Another thing he has done intentionally was to both directly and indirectly add fuel to fire that has erupted across America in the form of racial division which resulted form the deaths of two Black Americans, which he has again clearly used for Political advantage. While he has made many strong comments concerning the protesting and rioting he has done nothing to calm the situation.

The reason why he hasn't done anything Nationally to quell the violence is because this is exactly what he wants to occur. It has created National fear and further divided the Nation which suits his intentions, and motivates / energizes his political base, along with this also giving him the National attention which he seeks. By doing this he hopes that more Americans will rally to his cause because of fear of the new enemies he has started identifying as threats to the American way of life. When he identifies these threats, he makes no distinction between peaceful protestors and those who are committing acts of violence across our Nation. However, his desired goal has not turned out to be exactly what he hoped it would be, over the last few months the Polls for the upcoming presidential Race have not been favoring him in November. This Presidential race means more to him than all the needlessly deaths that this Pandemic has caused or even the destruction of Billions of dollars in property. Next he has  most recently completely disregarded the use of Masks and Social distancing at rallies, which has proven the comments above on this suject to be absolutely true, but he also has come out in the open, to show America aside of himself that is very Dark and now will become even Darker.

During his speech at Mount Rushmore he used acts of vandalism against statues of former leaders of the Confederacy who were actually Traitors to the country as shining example of the hatred which he would like to instill in the weak minded members of his political Base. In addition, again he emphasized division as he has stoked the fires of hell, which he said he would gladly release upon fellow Americans who have a difference of opinion, or whoever will not follow him in his mission to cleansing of America. While I know I will receive much criticism for the comments I have made in this opening post today, all I can say is that is find with me so please bring them on. But I would also like to believe that some members of this forum can understand what I am saying and hopefully support parts of it. There is so much I have left unsaid because there simply isn't enough room in an opening post for a subject of this magnitude. So with that said there is plenty of room to make corrections, or to make additions to my thoughts here, and I certainly welcome that, because this is a topic that needs to be discussed since it certainly effects all of us.

Definition of Hatriotism: The Propaganda of hate disguised as Patriotism in order to achieve Vested personal or collective goals. Now this also applies to the following words: Hatriotism, Hatriot , Hatriotic. It is also a well fact that many Nations still use Hatriotic Ideologies to make there actions blindly accepted by their Citizens. However, what is most commonly done, is that Political Parties like our current Republican Party under President Trump will play the Hatriotism card to divert attention from what is really happening, while projecting themselves as the Savior of America and of her core values which is utter and complete nonsense. Please do not forget the new terminology I have used here it identify President Trump which is Hatriotism, you will see these words are becoming a part of the Americas Vocabulary again, so use them when a persons actions show their true thoughts concerning this subject. To those who may be offended by these words all I can say is actions and comments will either make you worthy of those titles of they won't, if they do bother you, you can change how you approach and comment to others on topics like this, its that simple.

Examples of Hatriotism being used as a term by the media:

Fox News Segment:http://www.newshounds.us/fox_news_hatriotism_trump_putin_g_20_edition_070817

The Guardian News  Segment:https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/07/theres-an-old-word-for-trumps-brand-of-nationalism-hatriotism  

First known use of the word Hatriotism in news publication occurred in a1945 article from the New York Herald Tribune: https://first-draft.com/2019/08/09/trumpism-is-hatriotism/

Democratic Underground. Com News Segment: https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212356382

PBC News: https://www.peterbcollins.com/2019/08/07/pbc-news-comment-feigning-sympathy-for-victims-in-dayton-and-el-paso-trump-promotes-Hatriotism/ 

Hatriotism Uber Alles: https://mythfighter.com/2019/05/17/hatriotism-america-uber-alles/


Peace

 

@Manwon Lender, that was an impressivly long diatribe. However, I'd take issue with it. 

You say that Trump has taken "his brand of nationalism to the far right". Really ? I don't believe that he HAS. Could you give any examples of policy - or even a speech - where he has "moved to the far right". 

You also state that he has "....dividing our Nation on lines of Ethnicity and Political Affiliation." Oh really ? I would have thought that the Democrats - and the "left" in general - where the ones that divided the nation on Political Affiliation. Consider the restaurant owners who refuse to serve a Republican. Can you give ANY contra-examples of where an establishment run by a Republican has refused to serve somebody with left-wing inclinations ? I don't think you can ? 

Can you give me some examples of where President Trump has "...divided the Nation on the lines of Ethnicity " ? Because I certainly can't think of any. 

Your article is an attempt to ressurect the Neologism "Hatriotism", but thus far I can't see how this applies to President Trump ? Please do elucidate. 

Because from where I am sitting, all the 'Hate' seems to be coming from the Left, not from Trump or Republicans. :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hitler didn’t start out with Concebtration Camps either. There was months of unrest, statues toppling, reichstags burning etc etc.

The Communists didnt like the more moderate socialists in Germany so they tried to kill off their socialist coalition Government by planting a firebomb in the Reichstag.

The German Parliament was outraged, they gave Hitler dictator powers to crack down on them, where upon he had them all shot. Hitler arose to dictator democratically, it was the German Parliament that made him it to deal with the national emergency. They thought they could retain enough control over him to prevent him doing anything extreme, but he promptly went full tin-pot dictator and did.

Trump is nothing like Hitler, and this attempt at character assassination doesnt work on anybody who isn`t a little cuckoo cuckoo. For some bizarre reason the left try to frame populism and nationalism as being the most extreme versions. Its black and white thinking at its worst, its you have to completely agree with us or you are the worst possible monster we could ever imagine. Their obsession with this is bordering on the psychotic and their delusional thinking is evident to every sane mind watching.

Like I have said repeatedly the Democrats will lose the coming election because they have been taken over by the crazies. The American people do not want Communism. And the Communists arent getting power by bad mouthing their opponents into oblivion either. We in Britain just went through something similar with Corbyn and we laughed him out of the building for his Communism.

His cries of everybody is against me, everyone is biased, were ridiculed then ignored. That guy was so far up his own exit chute that he and his army of supporters had lost their footing in reality. They managed to convince themselves that they were the good guys, that the UK population agreed with them and wanted Communism, and that those who opposed them were dangerous extremists.

He got totally shot down during the election, he crashed and burned in spectacular fashion, and yet his ego still couldn`t accept that a large majority of UK citizens were laughing at him and how crazy and deluded he was. For this reason Boris is going to get a couple more election wins yet. The left here haven`t returned to sanity yet like with the Democrats in the USA.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

the fox news, it shows the red communist party in the mobs teaching kids to burn the flags,and our schools,  the far left parties is teaching  kids to hate our country.   :)

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

@Manwon Lender, that was an impressivly long diatribe. However, I'd take issue with it. 

You say that Trump has taken "his brand of nationalism to the far right". Really ? I don't believe that he HAS. Could you give any examples of policy - or even a speech - where he has "moved to the far right". 

You also state that he has "....dividing our Nation on lines of Ethnicity and Political Affiliation." Oh really ? I would have thought that the Democrats - and the "left" in general - where the ones that divided the nation on Political Affiliation. Consider the restaurant owners who refuse to serve a Republican. Can you give ANY contra-examples of where an establishment run by a Republican has refused to serve somebody with left-wing inclinations ? I don't think you can ? 

Can you give me some examples of where President Trump has "...divided the Nation on the lines of Ethnicity " ? Because I certainly can't think of any. 

Your article is an attempt to ressurect the Neologism "Hatriotism", but thus far I can't see how this applies to President Trump ? Please do elucidate. 

Because from where I am sitting, all the 'Hate' seems to be coming from the Left, not from Trump or Republicans. :)

 

Roofy, please show where a single comment I have made isn't factual, and I don't want an opinion based version, I want a factual version you can back up with article or links to articles. Until you stop only offering your opinion, and will not bother to answer you requests for proof, because I simply will not debate an opinion that is a tactic used by Hatriot's. So truthfully I it doesnt matter where you are sitting, because your view is biased and based upon preconceived notions which blind you to the truth, but plase don't feel lonely you have plenty of company who wear shaded glasses and unable to see light through the Darkness of Hatriotism.:devil:

Peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Roofy, please show where a single comment I have made isn't factual, and I don't want an opinion based version, I want a factual version you can back up with article or links to articles. Until you stop only offering your opinion, and will not bother to answer you requests for proof, because I simply will not debate an opinion that is a tactic used by Hatriot's. So truthfully I it doesnt matter where you are sitting, because your view is biased and based upon preconceived notions which blind you to the truth, but plase don't feel lonely you have plenty of company who wear shaded glasses and unable to see light through the Darkness of Hatriotism.:devil:

Peace

@Manwon Lender, it is YOU that have made statements, therefore the onus is on YOU to justify them. 

Show me examples of where President Trump has moved to the "far right", for example ? Or examples of where the President has tried to divide the country on Ethnicity ? 

If you evade, then clearly they are not statements of fact, but just of opinion. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

Hope Trump wins , to save our country from the far left radicals.   

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, docyabut2 said:

the fox news, it shows the red communist party in the mobs teaching kids to burn the flags,and our schools,  the far left parties is teaching  kids to hate our country.   :)

No that is wear you are greatly mistaken, President Trump spews more hate and intolerance that anyone in America today. While he once was a Nationalist Leader, he has found out just like Hitler did that using internal strife among a society that has never allowed it's racial wounds to heal is much more effective when stoking fires that will bring his Hatriotic base to a full boil. This is why he did not try to prevent the racial uprising that recently occurred, he knew he could singal out groups within the Protesting crowds that he could use to energize and infuriate his political base. The President realized long ago that his chances of reelection were becoming less likely, and then the prelection polls taken Nationwide also confirmed his suspicions.

So the Hatriotism he has been breading since he took office as his fallback chance at reelection, he finally and now openly displaying and trying to put to good use. But time will tell if that is all he has up his sleeve, there is still a chance that the Russians and the Chinese may attempt to help him again. But, that will not be so easy as it was 2016, loyal members of our Government are watching very closely for any attempts that may be made during this time, so I think his Hatriotic goals that he has fomented since his inauguration are now his only chance at reelection.:st

Oh and by the way, thanks for your comments.:D

Peace 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
22 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

@Manwon Lender, it is YOU that have made statements, therefore the onus is on YOU to justify them. 

Show me examples of where President Trump has moved to the "far right", for example ? Or examples of where the President has tried to divide the country on Ethnicity ? 

If you evade, then clearly they are not statements of fact, but just of opinion. 

The President hasn't truly moved to the far right, he has actually always been there, in both his political and religious views. Next you ask where he tried to divide the country based upon racial and ethnic backgrounds. I will give you an example, now mine you this is only one of many, do you remember his actions and comments concerning Charlottesville, South Carolina where he was unable to say that the Neo-Nazis were bad people, now if that isn't an attempt to divide the country along ethnically racial lines I don't what is.

So, I hope in the future you will respond in other than your usual manner of offering nothing but opinions, but that may be to much to ask for. Because so far that's all you have done, along with showing how Hatriotic you also must be, I had said earlier that I didn't think you were guy. However, one thing I totally believe is guilt by association and on that note there is no doubt where your sentiments lay.:devil:;)

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
32 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Hope Trump wins , to save our country from the far left radicals.   

Well we will have to agree to disagree on that subject, but one thing I will say, it's very refreshing to have someone who can state their thoughts without being conniving and disingenuous, and I thank you for that.

Oh and by the way, I hope this post finds both you and your family safe and in good health.

Peace 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
20 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No that is wear you are greatly mistaken, President Trump spews more hate and intolerance that anyone in America today. While he once was a Nationalist Leader, he has found out just like Hitler did that using internal strife among a society that has never allowed it's racial wounds to heal is much more effective when stoking fires that will bring his Hatriotic base to a full boil. This is why he did not try to prevent the racial uprising that recently occurred, he knew he could singal out groups within the Protesting crowds that he could use to energize and infuriate his political base. The President realized long ago that his chances of reelection were becoming less likely, and then the prelection polls taken Nationwide also confirmed his suspicions.

So the Hatriotism he has been breading since he took office as his fallback chance at reelection, he finally and now openly displaying and trying to put to good use. But time will tell if that is all he has up his sleeve, there is still a chance that the Russians and the Chinese may attempt to help him again. But, that will not be so easy as it was 2016, loyal members of our Government are watching very closely for any attempts that may be made during this time, so I think his Hatriotic goals that he has fomented since his inauguration are now his only chance at reelection.:st

Oh and by the way, thanks for your comments.:D

Peace 

It seems to me that the Democrats have been leading the way with their hatriotism.  

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

The President hasn't truly moved to the far right, he has actually always been there, in both his political and religious views. Next you ask where he tried to divide the country based upon racial and ethnic backgrounds. I will give you an example, now mine you this is only one of many, do you remember his actions and comments concerning Charlottesville, South Carolina where he was unable to say that the Neo-Nazis were bad people, now if that isn't an attempt to divide the country along ethnically racial lines I don't what is.

So, I hope in the future you will respond in other than your usual manner of offering nothing but opinions, but that may be to much to ask for. Because so far that's all you have done, along with showing how Hatriotic you also must be, I had said earlier that I didn't think you were guy. However, one thing I totally believe is guilt by association and on that note there is no doubt where your sentiments lay.:devil:;)

Peace

But that's misrepresenting what happened, @Manwon Lender. He didn't refuse to condemn the white nationalists; he just waited before making any definitive statement until all the facts where in. And when they where, he criticised them fulsomely. I see NO attempts to "divide the country" here. 

You have written a very long (for UK) post, in which you make numerous allegations. It is entirely reasonable to ask you to support those allegations with examples. Which - I note - you still have not done. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, Myles said:

It seems to me that the Democrats have been leading the way with their hatriotism.  

 

No that is certainly an inaccurate assessment of the situation, Democrats are immune to Hatriotism, although according to some Republican's they do suffer from TDS. But since I am not a Democrat I uncertain if the information about TDS can be trusted. Because since Republican's are proven to be Hatriotic and because they also suffer from ODS, when you combine the two forms of mental impairment it very difficult to trust anything a Republican says. Especially since they follow President Trump so closely that if he stopped the collective lot of them would have their heads imbedded in another's butt.!!!!:devil:;)

Peace  

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helen of Annoy
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

But that's misrepresenting what happened, @Manwon Lender. He didn't refuse to condemn the white nationalists; he just waited before making any definitive statement until all the facts where in. And when they where, he criticised them fulsomely. I see NO attempts to "divide the country" here. 

You have written a very long (for UK) post, in which you make numerous allegations. It is entirely reasonable to ask you to support those allegations with examples. Which - I note - you still have not done. 

You're playing lawyer again. And you're either misinformed, either you deliberately spread misinformation. 

Here's a truckload of examples for you, all widely known and proven: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

 

 

By the way, what's the point of denial of racism by racists who support Trump for his racism? 

It doesn't go away. It's still more than visible. What is that denial for, except to make the deniers of the obvious seem childishly irrational? 

 

 

 

edit: 

An extremely telling and disturing paragraph about your not-racist-at-all: 

Quote

In an intelligence briefing on hostages held by a terrorist group in Pakistan, Trump repeatedly interrupted the briefing to ask an Asian-American intelligence analyst who specializes in hostage situations "where are you from?" After she told him she was from New York he asked again and she clarified that she was from Manhattan. He pressed with the question until she finally told him that her parents were Korean. Trump then asked one of his advisers why "the pretty Korean lady" was not negotiating for him with North Korea.[164][165][166] NBC News characterized this exchange as Trump having "seemed to suggest her ethnicity should determine her career path".[167] Vox suggested that when Trump refused to accept New York as an answer he is "saying that children of Asian immigrants can never truly be 'from' America. This isn't just simple bigotry; it feels like a rejection of the classic American 'melting pot' ideal altogether."[30]

 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
another edit: disturbing, not disturing. I ate a letter.
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Roofy, please show where a single comment I have made isn't factual, and I don't want an opinion based version, I want a factual version you can back up with article or links to articles. Until you stop only offering your opinion, and will not bother to answer you requests for proof, because I simply will not debate an opinion that is a tactic used by Hatriot's. So truthfully I it doesnt matter where you are sitting, because your view is biased and based upon preconceived notions which blind you to the truth, but plase don't feel lonely you have plenty of company who wear shaded glasses and unable to see light through the Darkness of Hatriotism.:devil:

Peace

You cannot provide proof for any of your claims because your claims are all distorted perceptions and lies.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

No that is wear you are greatly mistaken, President Trump spews more hate and intolerance that anyone in America today. While he once was a Nationalist Leader, he has found out just like Hitler did that using internal strife among a society that has never allowed it's racial wounds to heal is much more effective when stoking fires that will bring his Hatriotic base to a full boil. This is why he did not try to prevent the racial uprising that recently occurred, he knew he could singal out groups within the Protesting crowds that he could use to energize and infuriate his political base. The President realized long ago that his chances of reelection were becoming less likely, and then the prelection polls taken Nationwide also confirmed his suspicions.

So the Hatriotism he has been breading since he took office as his fallback chance at reelection, he finally and now openly displaying and trying to put to good use. But time will tell if that is all he has up his sleeve, there is still a chance that the Russians and the Chinese may attempt to help him again. But, that will not be so easy as it was 2016, loyal members of our Government are watching very closely for any attempts that may be made during this time, so I think his Hatriotic goals that he has fomented since his inauguration are now his only chance at reelection.:st

Oh and by the way, thanks for your comments.:D

Peace 

Its like you are led by your fears and insecurities rather than logic, truth, fairness, and facts. 

Being led by your emotions makes you easy to control, and I`m sorry but no political party that leads people by their emotions rather than having decent policies is worth electing.

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
31 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No that is certainly an inaccurate assessment of the situation, Democrats are immune to Hatriotism, although according to some Republican's they do suffer from TDS. But since I am not a Democrat I uncertain if the information about TDS can be trusted. Because since Republican's are proven to be Hatriotic and because they also suffer from ODS, when you combine the two forms of mental impairment it very difficult to trust anything a Republican says. Especially since they follow President Trump so closely that if he stopped the collective lot of them would have their heads imbedded in another's butt.!!!!:devil:;)

Peace  

ROLF you project everything the left is in fact doing onto the right while exonerating yourself.

The worst one of all is the democrats 4 congresswoman that are anti-Israel, pro-ISIS, and who hate the USA. Why are they living in the USA if they hate America so much? Wouldnt they prefer life in Northern Iraq/Eastern Syria?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
29 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

You're playing lawyer again. And you're either misinformed, either you deliberately spread misinformation. 

Here's a truckload of examples for you, all widely known and proven: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

 

 

By the way, what's the point of denial of racism by racists who support Trump for his racism? 

It doesn't go away. It's still more than visible. What is that denial for, except to make the deniers of the obvious seem childishly irrational? 

 

 

 

edit: 

An extremely telling and disturing paragraph about your not-racist-at-all: 

 

And where - precisely - does that show him causing "ethnic division" ? Most of those attitudes are typical of somebody who lived through the 70's, and was NOT a trained politician. There is nothing truly scandelous in that lot. :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.