Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trumps Philosophy Hatriotism

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You what now? What colour is the sky in that reality?

It's deep blue, and the sun is shining.

Peace

• Like 1

Devious and malicious reverse reality being pedaled in this thread - 

A pity this forum is used in such a negative and disrespectful way...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Its sad ,that the far left radicals are trying to destroy our history:( President Trump is a good guy:)

I truly believe that Trump is a good guy... and his heart is in the right place - 

17 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

The red and Marxist communists are using the black lives matter and the Indian issues to break down our country .

They are trying to bring America down for sure - and if the US falls we are all in trouble - (all Western Nations)

I would venture to say that while the communists and marxists and technocrats are the overt face of the destruction of Western culture and values... behind them is probably a whole other layer of what can only be described as evil... a whole other covert group that has no political affinity and plays everyone off against each other..... especially the left / right split...

god only knows what they are motivated by.....obscene wealth,  satanism and pedophilia probably  :(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bee said:

A pity this forum is used in such a negative and disrespectful way...

Negative and disrespectful is how your fake führer is treating anyone who's not a member of his neoConfederate fantasy. 

One more time, for you: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

He started with racist dogwhistles... bullhorns, actually... and devolved into running for the president of the Confederacy, apparently. 

Trump launched his 2016 presidential campaign with a speech in which he spoke about Mexican immigrants: "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."[24][25] He said that a judge with "Mexican heritage" should be disqualified from deciding cases against him. He retweeted false statistics claiming that African Americans are responsible for the majority of murders of white Americans, and in some speeches he has repeatedly linked African Americans and Hispanics with violent crime.[26][27] During the campaign, Trump used the fears of the white working class voters, and created the impression of global danger of groups that are deemed to pose a challenge to the nation.[5]

Dianne Pinderhughes, professor of Africana Studies and Political Science at the University of Notre Dame, said "Trump’s racism is not subtle at all. Every step he takes, every comment about human beings, murders or killings, he can’t hold back. Even as Mississippi and other parts of the country remove Confederate symbols, he goes in the opposite direction as hard as he can.”[330]

You can't hypnotize the world into believing in the opposite reality. Only cultists accept the alternative facts, the rest of us, about 7 billion people, is laughing at you.  

3 minutes ago, bee said:

speak of the devil and up he pops..... ^_^

It's a "she", if you don't mind. 

And I've got a present for you. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-trump-fox-news_n_5f024d4bc5b6acab28523768?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGGQ9yWWPffL0NrSzUHsEjv30hC7LAU0uVzpZ1GhiUt_vtjAANJtlZWfL-7IugzT22IpSExdzlDkpLaxsTUJFzrlSCDd9q5wU4OvSf2CAmv-XdCpfzsYIfYFO0I4XSAiGW1lw51LkhgQ9c1ArfFnGVbvWaxwJyXDy3fCI2xrPNfa

Fox News on Sunday repeatedly featured a well-known photo of convicted sex offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein posing with Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago — but each time Trump was edited out of the image. 

However, Trump’s future wife, Melania Knauss, was not cropped from the photo, which can be viewed in the video above.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And if your country collapses because some angry people got manipulated into pulling down some statues and having a bit of a shout at the clouds - it’s not exactly a strong, resilient country then is it?

that is just the soap opera for the masses... .... political theatre

the real players pulling the strings from the shadows will have got all key institutions and organizations infiltrated over decades...

and that's where the real threat of collapse is coming from... 

1 hour ago, bee said:

I truly believe that Trump is a good guy... and his heart is in the right place - 

They are trying to bring America down for sure - and if the US falls we are all in trouble - (all Western Nations)

I would venture to say that while the communists and marxists and technocrats are the overt face of the destruction of Western culture and values... behind them is probably a whole other layer of what can only be described as evil... a whole other covert group that has no political affinity and plays everyone off against each other..... especially the left / right split...

god only knows what they are motivated by.....obscene wealth,  satanism and pedophilia probably  :(

Bee, no matter what happens in the United States it is not going to hurt you in anyway the U.K. Is on it's own. Donald Trump is a Far Right Nationalist, he doesn't care about anything except trade outside the borders of the Continental United States. You and the country you come from are cannon fodder to Trump and if you believe otherwise you need to snap out of it because you are having Dream.

Why bring God into your rant,:no:  he doesn't deserve to be evoked in that manner, as far as obscene, satanism, pedophilia is concerned you can also add rape to it.  Because Donnie was just indicted for it, and guess what Bee the President will have to give up his DNA, because the Ladie he raped saved the torn dress with the rapists DNA on it.

Remember Monica Lewinski, and Bill Clinton Bee, well she also saved the dress, and Billy Boy was forced to give up DNA as a sitting President, so the precedent has been set and Donnie will have to give a sample. So as you put it the good guy, may soon  be sharing a cell with a 6.7 foot tall Black American named Buba who doesn't like Racist Rapists:yes::devil:

Peace Bee 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

that is just the soap opera for the masses... .... political theatre

the real players pulling the strings from the shadows will have got all key institutions and organizations infiltrated over decades...

and that's where the real threat of collapse is coming from... 

On this subject we do agree, and Donald Trump is their figure head the most Hatriotic American who was ever born in America.:(

Peace

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

On this subject we do agree, and Donald Trump is their figure head the most Hatriotic American who was ever born in America.:(

Peace

Utter rubbish. :) 

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Utter rubbish. :) 

Rubbish, it kinda makes you feel at home doesnt it!!!!:D

Peace

IMO people who support trump will never see it any other way , they just stick up for anything he does. Like he can do no wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, razman said:

IMO people who support trump will never see it any other way , they just stick up for anything he does. Like he can do no wrong.

Yes here is a name for people who support someone no matter what, it's called being anal retentive. :D

Peace

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, razman said:

While mostly true, don't forget it goes both ways.

The left  will never see it any other way , they just put down anything he does. Like he can do nothing good.

Granted TDS is mostly responsible.

I voted for Trump.   I think Trump is an idiot though, just a better option than Hillary.  I figured he'd make allot of people made and he hasn't disappointed.  I hoped he would bring a bunch on the left and right together (not on purpose), but that hasn't happened and it is both sides fault.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes here is a name for people who support someone no matter what, it's called being anal retentive. :D

Peace

Or it means the alternative is not better.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Myles said:

While mostly true, don't forget it goes both ways.

The left  will never see it any other way , they just put down anything he does. Like he can do nothing good.

Granted TDS is mostly responsible.

I voted for Trump.   I think Trump is an idiot though, just a better option than Hillary.  I figured he'd make allot of people made and he hasn't disappointed.  I hoped he would bring a bunch on the left and right together (not on purpose), but that hasn't happened and it is both sides fault.  

I wouldn't call myself left or right...I think 'both' parties and most of the entire system is rotten to the core.    This is what rules America > $$$$$$$$$$$ .   Whatever policies ...by either party...someone is gonna make MONEY.   

butt ,as for trump I'll say his idea of blocking overseas travelers early on..first?...was a good idea.    And ...ummm ..oya, his executive order for the manufacture of ventilators.   Good move.     (never mind that he gave some of ours away earlier)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bee said:

They are here to confess their own inner-most, negative feelings.

They don't understand that projecting their dark thoughts onto others will bring them no relief...only deeper despair.

Even during a mass public-awakening, not everyone makes it.  C'est la vie...

1 hour ago, lightly said:

I wouldn't call myself left or right...I think 'both' parties and most of the entire system is rotten to the core.    This is what rules America > $$$$$$$$$$$ .   Whatever policies ...by either party...someone is gonna make MONEY.   

butt ,as for trump I'll say his idea of blocking overseas travelers early on..first?...was a good idea.    And ...ummm ..oya, his executive order for the manufacture of ventilators.   Good move.     (never mind that he gave some of ours away earlier)

I agree.   All politicians are scoundrels.   I will believe that until I see one consistently vote across party lines.  There is no way that I believe all Republicans or Democrats are for everything their party stands for.   They are scoundrels if they vote against what they believe.  

• Like 1