Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

German show woman has reptilian eyes!

Carolin Kebekus Show showed something that we weren't expecting

around 0:30

What do you think? Is she reptile or just an effect? :hmm:

Not sure if this is the right subforum. Do you have any for reptilians?

Spoiler

Edited by TrumanB

I am inclined to think clever special effect.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Considering she's a comedian and that is a comedy sketch making fun of Corona conspiracy theories, I wager the special effect was done on purpose to add to the "conspiracy charm". 

The comment of course confirms this

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

Considering she's a comedian and that is a comedy sketch making fun of Corona conspiracy theories, I wager the special effect was done on purpose to add to the "conspiracy charm".

Exactly.

• Like 5

Well this video needs some explanatory discussion especially for us non-German speaking members.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Carolin Kebekus Show showed something that we weren't expecting

around 0:30

What do you think? Is she reptile or just an effect? :hmm:

Hide contents

You cant be serious?!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well this video needs some explanatory discussion especially for us non-German speaking members.

As I said, the video is a snippet form a German comedy show, here the comedian making is making fun of Corona Conspiracies, after the special effect that makes her look like she has reptilian eyes the camera cuts to a guy impersonating a German Politician (with the caption reading "Work in the home office continues for many." the rest of the sketch is not included in the youtube video. Then the youtube video reads "What's with the eyes?" and shows a closeup of the special effect.

In the comments one of the commenters says he emailed the TV Station (Das Erste, a public German TV station, if I'm not mistaken) about the eyes and the Station confirmed that the comedian, Carolin Kebekus requested to include a special effect of her eyes to make fun of Reptilian conspiracies as well because, and I quote she "thinks that conspiracies are bull****".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Carolin`s comedy was about C19 and conspiracy theories and she proposed #45 to be the right person to tell us from where the virus came from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

In the comments one of the commenters says he emailed the TV Station (Das Erste, a public German TV station, if I'm not mistaken) about the eyes and the Station confirmed that the comedian, Carolin Kebekus requested to include a special effect of her eyes to make fun of Reptilian conspiracies as well because, and I quote she "thinks that conspiracies are bull****".

Thats all correct. :yes:

• Like 2

Argh! Just re-read my message. That is why I never translate anything, it makes my language centre melt and causes half of what I write to become gibberish with bad grammar.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Argh! Just re-read my message. That is why I never translate anything, it makes my language centre melt and causes half of what I write to become gibberish with bad grammar.

My language processing centers use to melt trying to explain Asian/NA spiritual concepts but  @XenoFish is a great help for translating weird ideas into English. :yes:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What am I doing? 

You use to translate concepts I couldn't wrap in English after gibbering it out to you. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

You use to translate concepts I couldn't wrap in English after gibbering it out to you. 

Point it out to me. I don't know what I'm looking for.

2 hours ago, acute said:

It's just mpeg artifacts. You can see the video quality drop before the 'lizard slip'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

And I was hoping for some reptiles. :(

By the way, I heard about this case beause I was listening to the interview of one Serbian ufologist/religious fruitcake  who claimed that this video is real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Point it out to me. I don't know what I'm looking for.

GAHHHHH!!  :wacko:

I'm talking about back in the day when I decided to throw NA spirituality all over. 

Did you forget? 

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

GAHHHHH!!  :wacko:

I'm talking about back in the day when I decided to throw NA spirituality all over. 

Did you forget? 

Nope I didn't forget. I thought my services were need for something. My mistake.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

And I was hoping for some reptiles. :(

I heard the CPC, CHC and Vucic were all lizards. :unsure2:

Edited by Piney
Jarocal beats his rocks
  • Haha 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Nope I didn't forget. I thought my services were need for something. My mistake.

Nope, but I suggested he comes to you with all linguistic scrambled eggs. :yes:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nope, but I suggested he comes to you with all linguistic scrambled eggs. :yes:

:tu:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I heard the CPC, CHC and Vucic were all lizards. :unsure2:

I don't know if they are lizards but they are scum of first order!

• Thanks 1

Most of the videos I have seen of people with so called Reptilian eyes have either been due to a glitch in the video,  poor lighting effects, or bad filming quality. 

• 4 weeks later...