Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Niece Tells the Sad Truth

Raptor Witness

Too Much and Never Enough .....
E21DEFDC-4A3D-4B7B-A388-75D78619FF9E.jpeg.6bdb4ae50d18b6ad9f55bdf41f1b5509.jpeg
A firsthand witness to countless holiday meals and interactions, Mary brings an incisive wit and unexpected humor to sometimes grim, often confounding family events. She recounts in unsparing detail everything from her uncle Donald’s place in the family spotlight and Ivana’s penchant for regifting to her grandmother’s frequent injuries and illnesses and the appalling way Donald, Fred Trump’s favorite son, dismissed and derided him when he began to succumb to Alzheimer’s. - Link to Publisher

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

While it could be argued that the author might have an ax to grind, it sounds to me like she is already pretty sharp.

Make that Joe Sharp ...

The art of the deal sounds more like a finger painting by a common thief.

What a disaster for this President. To now be cruelly made a laughing stock of, must have some of the cult members here, seething.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 3

:sleepy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

To now be cruelly made a laughing stock of,

Oh, that's a new thing? 

Well I'm sure glad she told us what a heartless egomaniac he is otherwise we may never have found out :rofl:  The real question is, besides CNN who else would waste their money on this book?

• Like 3

Just another parasitic opportunist, making money off a famous relative. Buddy Beer, anyone?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Just another parasitic opportunist, making money off a famous relative.

She is a clinical psychologist, and (obviously) has inside information.

If anyone can lift the lid on this crackpot, and figure out what's wrong with the guy, it's probably her.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Just another parasitic opportunist, making money off a famous relative. Buddy Beer, anyone?

You mean Billy Beer?

• Thanks 1

I still think he will be voted back in, but this may take some of the wind out of his sails.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Just another parasitic opportunist, making money off a famous relative.

Ivanka, Jared, Erik, Don Junior?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, acute said:

If anyone can lift the lid on this crackpot, and figure out what's wrong with the guy, it's probably her.

So that he can be fixed? 

cat-being-neutered-in-shanghai-china.jpg

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So that he can be fixed? 

cat-being-neutered-in-shanghai-china.jpg

Poor kitty!:cry:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

They actual do work for him, making them symbiotes.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, acute said:

Good God, what more do you need to know? He's a typical, filthy rich, megalomaniac. If he were born a woman, he'd be Nancy Pelosi.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

FIRST thing I thought of, but it was BILLY Beer.  Carter actually had a sad-sack brother who was a bigger doofus than himself:

Frankie Foto » A Six Pack of Billy Carter Beer is worth 1 ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Pretty sure they were richer than Croesus BEFORE he was elected.  

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Good God, what more do you need to know?

I think he's seriously screwed up. It would be fascinating to read Mary's book in 20 years time, rather than having to live through the Trump era. :hmm:

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

Just now, and then said:

FIRST thing I thought of, but it was BILLY Beer.  Carter actually had a sad-sack brother who was a bigger doofus than himself:

Frankie Foto » A Six Pack of Billy Carter Beer is worth 1 ...

Carter wasn't a doofus, but he had one hell of a speech impediment on top of a deep South accent. He was a drab little nothing the DNC played star-maker with and turned into a hand puppet President, just like they did with that other drab little nothing, Obama.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

Carter actually had a sad-sack brother who was a bigger doofus than himself:

You yanks are lucky!  Limeys had to suffer Larry Sanders, until Bernie dropped out!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

They actual do work for him, making them symbiotes.

Are they on his payroll or ours?  If they are on our payroll, what are they doing for us?  

One point about the President's niece is that we are not paying for her golf outings with our tax money.  If you choose to buy a book, you can.  I probably won't.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tatetopa said:

Are they on his payroll or ours?  If they are on our payroll, what are they doing for us?  

One point about the President's niece is that we are not paying for her golf outings with our tax money.  If you choose to buy a book, you can.  I probably won't.  

They're all filthy rich, too, just like all the big Democrats and their sycophants. Daddy takes care of his children.

4 hours ago, glorybebe said:

I still think he will be voted back in, but this may take some of the wind out of his sails.  

Meh...this won't matter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Pretty sure they were richer than Croesus BEFORE he was elected. 

The big pigs get bigger by pushing the smaller ones away from the trough, not by giving way.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People.  Stop it.  Everyone is lying except for Donald Trump.  He is the only one that tells the truth about everything.  He cashed the check from Mexico for the wall a year ago.  He mailed out his tax returns to every American 3 years ago.  The covid-19 will disappear tomorrow.  Alabama got wrecked by a hurricane...ask sharpie.  The VA Choice act?  Thank Christ for Donald Trump.  Clearly he is the only person that tells the truth.  His press secretary said the book was a complete lie, while saying she hasn't seen it...seems legit. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

People.  Stop it.  Everyone is lying except for Donald Trump.  He is the only one that tells the truth about everything.  He cashed the check from Mexico for the wall a year ago.  He mailed out his tax returns to every American 3 years ago.  The covid-19 will disappear tomorrow.  Alabama got wrecked by a hurricane...ask sharpie.  The VA Choice act?  Thank Christ for Donald Trump.  Clearly he is the only person that tells the truth.  His press secretary said the book was a complete lie, while saying she hasn't seen it...seems legit. 

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again, just about every child goes through a lying phase in their life, but the vast majority of people outgrow that.

This guy, never grew up, and it’s insulting as an adult, to have to listen to his garbage day after day. Even more insulting to basic human dignity and intelligence, are these crack cult members here, who insist that it’s OK not to grow up. 

The American people, who hated Hillary Clinton, had good reason for it, and I understand that, but to hire this guy as the alternate, underlines why the selection process for higher office, has steered so far off course, that the only thing I see ahead for United States, is a bottomless pit of despair and decline. There are serious consequences for selecting bad government, and not voting. Sadly, the American people deserve what they get.

This choice of a senile Biden, who has to be literally be propped up during almost every interview he gives now, is an insane proposition for a replacement.

A successful, lying sack of ****, versus a senile old man, are not the kind of choices I expect from a first world nation.

• Like 2