Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Step 1, Trump Loses Supreme Court Decision

ChrLzs

Sadly, it won't be happening until after November most likely, and they still aren't available to Congress...yet... but this is still a pretty hard smack in the face to Trump, not before time.

Anyone care to guess what will be uncovered?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

alt-5a8f2aef44513-4922-74700bcf33fba43c9426ba282d93c900@2x.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'll bet your UM identity on there being quite a bit of dirt between those buns....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

In Trump's tax returns?  Probably not much.

In the returns of Supreme Court justices, lower court judges, and career politicians, for whom this ruling will also apply?  Now we are talking 'interesting'.

This is how we will get term limits.

And you thought Trump "lost".  Silly you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

BTW, a few further comments - remember that this all arose out of the Stormy Daniels stuff and the allegations of fraud that the Mueller probe didn't go into, but it was picked up by Federal prosecutors and also the NYC/Manhattan DA.  The Supreme Court has now ruled that Trump has NO immunity, and must, like every other person, present evidence if requested by the court in any criminal matter.  So it now goes back down to the lower courts where those bodies will re-draft subpoenas.  As will Congress, no doubt... :D Smile, Donald!

What must really get up Trump's nose, is that both Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, Trump's appointees, ruled against Donald.  His demand to have immunity is, in layman's terms, bull****.

Kavanaugh - "..no one is above the law.  That principle applies, of course, to a President."

The court states that "{Trump is not} immune from state criminal subpoenas .. nor entitled to a heightened standard of need." and.."the public has a right to every man's* evidence .. {including} the President"

* - shouldn't it be "every person's evidence" - how sexist are these courtfolks!

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 8

55 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Sadly, it won't be happening until after November most likely, and they still aren't available to Congress...yet... but this is still a pretty hard smack in the face to Trump, not before time.

The one thing I will bet is that the returns will never be made public, and I kinda even doubt congress will ever see them. So I think the ruling will not really have any major effect that we will know about, unless he is prosecuted due the findings of the court where they will be used, by the prosecution. But I also doubt that will even happen, so I don't think this ruling will really have much if an effect.

• Like 2

"Hackers in Russia and Ukraine if you are listening,the American people will be very grateful if you find and publish those missing tax returns."

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

"Hackers in Russia and Ukraine if you are listening,the American people will be very grateful if you find and publish those missing tax returns."

Thanks for the laugh man that is really funny!!:tsu:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The one thing I will bet is that the returns will never be made public, and I kinda even doubt congress will ever see them. So I think the ruling will not really have any major effect that we will know about, unless he is prosecuted due the findings of the court where they will be used, by the prosecution. But I also doubt that will even happen, so I don't think this ruling will really have much if an effect.

I'm not so sure - I heard the court actually made comments on the fact that the original Congress subpoenas were just too broad and too non-specific about any criminality - that seems to me to offer an opening for Step2...  :D 

I'll try to find the text.. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

I'm not so sure - I heard the court actually made comments on the fact that the original Congress subpoenas were just too broad and too non-specific about any criminality - that seems to me to offer an opening for Step2...  :D 

I'll try to find the text.. 

I actually heard that also, but a lower court  will have to make the final determination. So there is more than a good chance that they will not allow the documents to be public access. Since the Supreme Court has already made it's ruling is the lower court makes that decision there is no where else to turn to.

• Like 1

"President defunds SCOTUS"

~

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

In the returns of Supreme Court justices, lower court judges, and career politicians, for whom this ruling will also apply?  Now we are talking 'interesting'.

This case was for Trump's financial records.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Trump's response.... sorry, you'll have to translate it into English yourselves..

"Won all against the Federal Government and the Democrats send everything to politically corrupt New York, which is falling apart with everyone leaving, to give it a second, third and fourth try. Now the Supreme Court gives a delay ruling that they would never have given for another President. This is about PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. We catch the other side SPYING on my campaign, the biggest political crime and scandal in U.S. history, and NOTHING HAPPENS. But despite this, I have done more than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!"

Yeah, why is everyone pickin' on him?  'Snot like he dun anythin rong....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

True THAT!  That whole "legal precedent" thingy can be a stone cold BEEOTCH... :w00t:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Trump's response....

note I'm providing the source....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

We have a totally corrupt previous Administration, including a President and Vice President who spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...and nothing happens to them. This crime was taking place even before my election, everyone knows it, and yet all are frozen stiff with fear....

....No Republican Senate Judiciary response, NO “JUSTICE”, NO FBI, NO NOTHING. Major horror show REPORTS on Comey & McCabe, guilty as hell, nothing happens. Catch Obama & Biden cold, nothing. A 3 year, $45,000,000 Mueller HOAX, failed - investigated everything....

...Won all against the Federal Government and the Democrats send everything to politically corrupt New York, which is falling apart with everyone leaving, to give it a second, third and fourth try. Now the Supreme Court gives a delay ruling that they would never have given...

....for another President. This is about PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. We catch the other side SPYING on my campaign, the biggest political crime and scandal in U.S. history, and NOTHING HAPPENS. But despite this, I have done more than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!

POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

note I'm providing the source...

Thank heavens for you, Bee - nobody would have guessed that was a tweet.

Anyway, my cut-down version was an attempt to be brief - you know what they say about brevity....... or maybe not.

But thanks for the interest, I'm sure the rest of that meandering, whining gibberish makes some sort of additional point.

• Haha 5

And for anyone wondering about the wider effects of all this, in regard to numerous cases and scandals - some of which have been shelved until Trump leaves office, here's Rachel Maddow summarising some (yes, just SOME) of what's happened in, on and around Trump...  Once you string them together, it's quite staggering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrbWCD-eCk

Ah, the memories...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Thank heavens for you, Bee - nobody would have guessed that was a tweet.

Anyway, my cut-down version was an attempt to be brief - you know what they say about brevity....... or maybe not.

But thanks for the interest, I'm sure the rest of that meandering, whining gibberish makes some sort of additional point.

I think we all know what your cut down version was about - and why you left out the rest of it....

re bolded....

yes - that Obama etc got away with lots of things / crimes and the judiciary in New York are corrupt and politicized....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bee said:

I think we all know what your cut down version was about - and why you left out the rest of it....

Yes, that's what tinfoilers do when they haven't actually got a point to make.  "We all know..."  Do you have no idea how lame that sounds?  Grow up and make your dam point.

yes - that Obama etc got away with lots of things / crimes and the judiciary in New York are corrupt and politicized....

And why then, with all his power (well, up until now..) didn't Trump and his cronies bring up a case or two (not even one?) regarding all those alleged 'lots of things'?

Incompetence?  Or maybe those things are in your fantasy world...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, acidhead said:

alt-5a8f2aef44513-4922-74700bcf33fba43c9426ba282d93c900@2x.jpg

sure Trumpo the Clown would lie about being audited for 4 years, fight in every court to keep people from his taxes because there is nothing there.  You must have a Trump U degree.  LOL.  Trumpers are so gullible.  Nice hat. How much did he charge you for that?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

Yes, that's what tinfoilers do when they haven't actually got a point to make.  "We all know..."  Do you have no idea how lame that sounds?  Grow up and make your dam point.

ok -  (no need to try and play the innocent)..... you sneakily cropped the series of tweets so you could say -  'sorry, you'll have to translate it into English yourselves..'

and left out the other bits because they made reference and comparison to what Obama and his accomplices got up to and got away with (at least for now...)

man up and admit I'm right about your motives for tampering with the tweets ........ 

:geek:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You know what? When the left are constantly trying to get rid of someone using every trick in the book, desperately trying to find anything that will stick, and even trying to make it up, then if I really think about it then its more about hating a right wing politician.

I think something else is going on. I smell something deep and rotten to the core. Could it be that Trump is the only one not compromised by Epstein? When the hate and attacks arent based on rational arguments, and when they exist to the shear extent that they do, then something odd is going on behind the scenes.

Trump would have to be the most IRS investigates person in America. There’s bog all chance that if a weaponised IRS under Obama couldn’t find anything in 2016 that there’s anything to find in his tax returns.

• Like 1