Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump "aces" cognitive test

Unusual Tournament

Well, like anything he says, the exact opposite is the truth. He's projecting again. Biden doesn't have to do anything. Trump is handing him the election on a silver platter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hankenhunter said:

EcXukHkXsAA2qPZ.jpg

i wish i had used that back in the day.  LOL.  i am not stupid, you are just not testing what i know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

That is the most Trump statement I've ever heard. 

Lol. The Trumpiest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I have to wonder why he was taking a cognitive test in the first place.  Is it something the elderly have to do regularly (like a prostate check) to see if they are getting dementia or alzheimers?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump Says He ‘Aced’ Cognitive Test, but White House Won’t Release Details

He went on to say that Mr. Biden should also take the test.

“And he should take the same exact test, a very standard test. I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors,” Mr. Trump said. “And they were very surprised. They said, that’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/10/us/politics/trump-cognitive-test-health.html

Here is what is on the test he is so proud of, which basically means your IQ is high enough to keep you breathing, and nothing else.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/whats-on-the-cognitive-test-that-trump-brags-he-aced-drawing-a-cube-correctly-identifying-a-camel-and-more/

• Like 5

Shades of Lil’Kim and his golfing average.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I have to wonder why he was taking a cognitive test in the first place.  Is it something the elderly have to do regularly (like a prostate check) to see if they are getting dementia or alzheimers?

That is the real question, President Bushes Presidential Physician was on the news today, and he said that normally a President would not take one these tests unless there were issues with their cognitive function. He went on to say, that during President Bushes Presidency, he was only give one of these tests once, and was that done because he was waking up slowly after a procedure that require General Anesthesia, so he was given the test to make sure he was fully awake.

• Like 5

It's all part of his plan, make America cheap enough to buyout with a hostile takeover... 

~

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr Trump has had no significant medical problems. Mr Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

Over the past twelve months, he has lost at least fifteen pounds, Mr Trump takes 81 mg of aspirin daily and a low dose of a statin. His PSA test score is 0.15 (very low). His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.

Mr Trump has suffered no form of cancer, has never had a hip, knee or shoulder replacement or any other orthopaedic surgery. His only surgery was an appendectomy at age ten. His cardiovascular status is excellent. He has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products.

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

Wait wait wait.  Reading this letter over again...wouldn't bone spurs require orthopedic surgery??? They don't just go away.  If not orthopedic, it's definitely a surgery.  Buuuut...he didn't dodge the draft...right?

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is what is on the test he is so proud of, which basically means your IQ is high enough to keep you breathing, and nothing else.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/whats-on-the-cognitive-test-that-trump-brags-he-aced-drawing-a-cube-correctly-identifying-a-camel-and-more/

EbzoA4UWkAEvUZ-.jpeg

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

Wait wait wait.  Reading this letter over again...wouldn't bone spurs require orthopedic surgery??? They don't just go away.  If not orthopedic, it's definitely a surgery.  Buuuut...he didn't dodge

Pretty bad when a sitting president can write his own physical. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4